When was the last time they made anything that wasn't total garbage?

When was the last time they made anything that wasn't total garbage?

The Chrysler 300C

I'd unironically drive one of these and become the kang of kangz desu

this
although it only lasted 5min because it was appropriated by african-american gentlemen

the first viper

300 SRT

Neon

Why is there such a massive disparity between their performance platforms and econoboxes? It's like they don't share any knowledge at all.

These

Can't put a shithuge V8 in a fwd cuckmobile

Tell that to Yamaha

Smart move badging it as a Lancia. Luigi never knew he was driving TyRONE'S car!

Friend has an old Avenger RT. I dont know why dodge/chrysler/jeep have such bad reputations. that avenger kicks ass. I would love to have a charger or 300. All other cars are kinda gay looking the past decade or so.

>implying there's a difference between Italians and niggers

Reliability. Look at consumer reports. It's very bad.

V A L I A N T
A
L
I
A
N
T

>tfw no slanty waifu

The TJ Jeep, but you could argue that was really an AMC design with some Chrysler tweaks.

>300
>charger
>challenger
>Durango
>Grand Cherokee
>Ram 1500
>viper

Despite memes, these are all pretty good vehicles made by Chrysler. All are rear-wheel drive platforms and can be had with a V8. Sadly, everything else they make is total shit such as the avenger, dart, 200, and the entire Jeep line-up excluding the Grand Cherokee.

>Viper
>V8
Since when?

One of the sales reps I work with sold an immaculate black 300C hemi to an african american gentleman in dayton who paid entirely in 20$ bills packed into plastic grocery bags. The black dude even paid for a notary to come out on a sunday to oversee the paperwork cause he didnt want to wait till monday to drive it.

Why are people saying the 300/c? Those cars have putrid build quality.

I worked at a CDJ when they just released LX platform cars and you should have seen the amount of older black dudes that flocked to it, the amount of Maxima's that we had as trade-in was rediculous

I have a Ram 1500, it's been problematic these past 9 months.

Thought it would be better than my piece of shit Chevy that suffered both transmission problems and the unfixable "Chevy shake" but nope.

Now I'm debating whether to get a V8 Ford or Toyota.

yea Itlalians can cook pretty good pizza and have a written language.

The Jeep SRT8's are the only thing they can do right.

Don't Blacks have multiple languages across Africa? and what about Black soul food from America and African cuisine? more of just a nationality vs an entire race though..

>Durango
first gens were the fucking shit

Rly? I mean we had a Dakota and ours caught on fire during a road trip.

The current Durango is our most reliable vehicle after the 300 and v6 ram.

4th Gen Grand Caravan

Anything the srt group does is usually solid.

Good cars but they missed the mark as far as the "C" is concerned IMHO

1973 was the start of the malaise era for chrysler and lasted until the introduction of the LH platform cars in the mid 90's.

>entirely in $20 bills
Dog bless SW Ohio

That's a trick question, they have never made anything other than garbage.

A long time ago and it was not even built or sold in America.

>dat ass

A quarter of a century ago

Am i missing something here?

handling

LMAO

Anything done by SRT desu.
>Viper
>Challenger/Charger
>Cherokee SRT8
>Neon SRT4

The only non SRT cars that can be trusted are V8 Durangos, 300s, Grand Cherokee, and Wrangler.

You forgot the PT GT, it might as well have been an SRT4

No I purposely skipped that, because the rest of the car will fall apart around the powertrain lmao

Seriously the interior of the PT is noticeably worse than the Neon. I don't know why that is.

I would love a PT GT convertible with wood paneling though. Talk about the ultimate sleeper build.

I've owned a 2000 Neon and an 03 PTGT and you have no fucking clue what you're talking about
The interior of the PT is 100x better than the Neon, it's roomier due to the taller greenhouse, it's configurable like a minivan which can't be said about the Neon
And the seats themselves, you can't get leather in a Neon, let alone perforated leather with seat warmers
The only seats that are better, depending on who you ask, are the SRT-4 mock Viper seats

My experience is from what I've seen, not what I've owned. So it would make sense that Neon SRT4 owners take better care of their cars than the PT owners that seem to beat the shit out of them.

I just always see PTs with broken interiors and torn seats and falling roof liners and ridiculously faded. All the SRT4s I've seen haven't had those issues.

I just realized that Fiat and Chrysler were actually a perfect combination

>Chrysler/Dodge makes fucking insane shit like taking v10 truck engines,tuning them and then putting them in sports cars that punch way above their price in preformance. Then they take those viper engines and put them back in trucks to make performance trucks.
>but suffer in build quality of all of their lower end products
Then there is the hellcat,demon etc etc.

Dodge is very Italian with how little of a fuck they give and just do whatever they think is cool.

Don't see that type of stuff from any other domestics, chevy has always neutered anything that could threaten the corvette, and ford doesn't really do much besides the mustang.

What you've seen are regular non-GT PT Cruisers that were owned by dirtbags or women
Not everyone thrashes their car likes they're a fucking brat who got mad they didn't get what they wanted
I've worked at a CDJ dealer as well as owning those cars and the people who bought the GT non-vert were mainly 35+ year old dudes who didn't treat their car like a nigger treats a used Mercedes

Unironically this. The new ones are actually pretty fucking nice

Imagine a Hellcat version of one of these

>he thinks a Chrysler is nice

Lmao what a fucking retard. What kind of braindead poor hick are you?

Kek, I believe that. But I also believe the PT GT has a tiny market.
I mean the Neon SRT4 is much better looking. It also has a much sportier seating position. So there's only a few people that know about the GT and even less of those people want to own it.

You should get your license and drive cars before shitposting about them

> language
> written language
yes, user, there is a difference. African-American gentleman defected

Me, it was a niche market really
The main reason I bought mine was due to the value of them dropping like a stone and they're cheaper to insure than an SRT-4
>SRT4 is much better looking
Looks are subjective, and while I agree with you, I think the PT has a charm about it
>Has a much sportier seating position
Ehhhh, not really
Yeah you're lower to the ground, but what's six inches? The seats are sportier in the SRT-4 and the bolstering was atrocious in the PT, they could have definitely benefitted with better bolstered seats
>So there's only a few people that know about the GT and even less of those people want to own it
I see no issues with this, it keeps the costs of ownership down on a bona fide sleeper that was mass produced, and I could really give a shit about the opinion of some rando on the street

I'm in my 30s and drive two cars that are both definitely nicer than your shitbox and nigger tier mentality of hurrdurr 300c gud

>I'm in my 30s
Yet you type like a teenage retard, step your game up for fuck's sake

lol keep telling yourself that, kid