/palg/ - Paladins General

Ying is the Team Bicycle Edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz (embed) (embed)

>Patch notes (OB51)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?41993

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
[YouTube] Paladins Beginner's Guide - Welcome to the Realm (embed)

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
[YouTube] Paladins - How to Play - Viktor (The Ultimate Guide!) (embed)

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtdgz6NNPyo&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to snuggle against Fernando's side!

Can we only get the play together bonuses once per account?

>OP's picture
Holy shit, poor Yingfag.

>(embed) (embed)
>[YouTube] (embed)

Man I forget that I have that plugin sometimes.

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtdgz6NNPyo&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

Willow :D

More like Dildo!

what a fucking retarded hirez drone lol

Which ones? I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I might not be thinking of the same ones you are.

lulwut

I guess that's why Grover likes her so much.

Looking for a new meme build?
Turns out Sprint is actually supposed to further increase your speed in Weightless (a change they slipped in without telling anyone). Not only that, but the speed bonuses also stack with Nimble! Acrobatics, From Above 4, Sprint 4, Nimble 3! Become the fastest thing in the realm!

Dude, for real? Also, wasn't Sprint bugged in a way that level 4 speed was the same as level 1? Is it fixed now?

Yep. Fixed and working properly.

best Legendary for Zhin?

Just the literal play together bonus where if you play with a referral for 20 hours or whatever you start getting crystals. Can you only get that list of rewards 1 time or does it keep going for each one? NOT talking about the ones on the left side

Thanks, I'm going to play the shit out of it.

Heal on Billow. Counter is buggy af and ult legendaries are usually meh.

>pick Androxus
>easily solokill people and then get away safely because I have 3 dashes with fuckhuge range
>one of the best ults in the game

>pick Buck
>solokilling a squishy is a challenge, even if they have no mobility
>50/50 chance I die after killing them, if I even do kill them
>using my ult just gets me immediately killed

Nice game, paladinbabs. Half the roster is unusable because the other half performs the same role as them but better.

I'm pretty sure you get the rewards once, though multiple referrals can add to the total. I might be wrong, though-the referral system can be a bit buggy at times, hard to say how it works sometimes.

Which one of Paladins girls and boys would fit each picture?

Guillotine is frankly meh. In combination with morale boost you can pump out ults at an astonishing rate, but at the end of the day it doesn't do enough to justify taking up a legendary slot. Also soloing frontlines isn't as viable as you'd think because you usually get btfo before you can finish the combo.

Retaliation seems pretty good when you combine it with cards to extend the duration and heal you for each countered attack, but I think in the long run people are just going to learn to not attack you while in your stance, a la Reversal. At that point, you've blown most of your loadout on the expectation that your opponents are shitters.

I agree with that Smolder seems the most viable. If you build your deck to take advantage of it, you can spend 4.5s in Billow during which time you will have +60% movement speed and heal 108% of your max health (which gives you buffer to account for Cauterize). It's nearly as annoying as Reprieve, but with a much lower CD.

Guillotine because it's default so you don't have to invest much essence into a character that's going to get nerfed because the majority of the playerbase is terrible at the game and because it makes your ult a guaranteed kill button while also making it charge faster

Guillotine's charge rate is insane on Morale 3. Good for a cancer meme build.
Retaliate is kinda shit, since you are stuck in your Counter until the timer is over. People just need to learn to run away. It's only really good against noob Viktor, Tyra, or those who output projectiles at a rapid speed.
Smolder seems good.

But user, I have 170k essence.

>Think Zhin is cool
>Terrible with Flanks
Back to Frontlines and Supports for me it seems.

Maybe you'll be better with Zhin. Maybe he'll help you get into the proper mindset to use the other flanks more effectively.

As someone who is also terrible with Flanks (seriously, I can barely function even with Lex), I'm a little hopeful that I might be able to perform with Zhin. He seems like he's got good escape/defense mechanisms, and attacks that will not suffer too much from my awful, awful aim.

Why don't treat it as a chance to git gud with flanks?

What exactly am I looking at here? Is this a breast expansion thing? The animation is so unclear.

>girls
Tyra/Ying/???/Evie or Ash/Skye/Willo
>boys
I'm not sure.

Top-left to Bottom-right:
Cassie, Inara, Ying, Evie, Skye, Fernando.

>Get Maeve's overgrown knives
>Like Maeve
>Suck fucking dick at Maeve
>Maeve is shit too so it's not even like she's worth practicing when I could just go back to practicing Evie like I used to

I'm feeling the same way. Plus he just seems like a cool character, again I'm really glad he's not a goddamn Samurai because that's what I was fearful of.

>I'm really glad he's not a goddamn Samurai because that's what I was fearful of.

I was incredibly worried that he was gonna be a stereotypical samurai, a dark souls type edgelord, or some horrific fusion of the two.

Now the only thing that will keep me from playing him is how terrible at it I'll likely be. that and my crippling essence poverty

Retards who don't know how to properly make the OP need to stop making threads forever. Mods should just make it bannable.

>boys
(from left to right) Fernando, Viktor, Pip, Lex, Drogoz, Skye

Do futas count as boys?

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

I noticed OP is a big bully, and wants to defame her. Not to worry however, as that is a fabricated picture, which couldn't be any farther away from the truth.
This is nothing but a fiendish plot by OP to feel better about himself by badmouthing my cute wife.
I believe OP's motivation is jealousy, which is only natural, as Ying is the most adorable girl there is!

>even having to ask this

This was addressed already, mistakes happen and it's not that big of a deal.

Cauterize's effects should be decreased over the two seconds it's applied and you should have to shoot them again to reapply the effect to it's fullest.

HirezMartini: We want to make sure that every item has impact. It's an interesting nuance, in that while Wrecker and Cauterize are exceptionally powerful, it works. If you reduce Cauterize and Wrecker, and reduce all the shields and healing to compensate, the choice is less impactful. We're definitely looking at it, and it may change in the future, but we're happy with where it is, now.

I thought healing people with Ying illusions was just a meme, but it really works.
I'm doing better as support Ying rather than trying to kill people like I was playing her like before.

This is not internally consistent. If they were happy with it then they wouldn't be looking at it. You look at a mess because you're unhappy with it. If anything, what he's saying here is that they're happy to put off one of the most important things about the game in favor of much less important things.

getting back into the game after a couple months. what's the best legendary for evie? i quite enjoy over the moon

I napped all evening, time to grind games before Dominion.

Reprieve is generally considered the strongest, as it turns Ice Block into a "fuck you, do-over" button that heals you back to full.

That and Ice Block are best, Wormhole doesn't work well anymore due to how predictable it is.

They are looking at it because people won't stop whining about why those 2 are a must pick. It's fine from their point of view and the solution would be to implement more Champions that are not countered by those like Inara or a support champion that focuses on buffs and damage mitigation would counter Cauterize.

So they won't lying when they said that you could counter Dragon Punch but don't try it without the counter legendary because it doesn't stop when he hits you and you will die the instant your counter is canceled.

Amazing.

What am I supposed to be seeing?

I don't remember the last night I've played this game and didn't have a leaver in the very first game of my session. Its kind of absurd.

He is countering Drogoz ult.

Its pretty neat really but the good ones will just fly right over you anyway, but it'll be cool to see regardless

>I recognize that drogoz picture

>copying the look i posted yesterday

Can you get stream rewards if you idle Twitch on the Android app?

I don't even know if the rewards work anymore, I haven't gotten shit since HRX and I watch every event I can. Hopefully next patch will fix that.

>uses a full recolor set and think he's something special
?

They still work. I got a chest from it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Turns out the ad people realized it was stupid paying for ads that stream to a NEET majority. I wish I didn't waste all my crystals on the rekt shit but I got that damn spray.

And of course, I'll never be in a game where he saves me like this.

Is there any hero that requires less skill than Lex?

viktor

Any problem?
Any problem?

Seris.

Weird that they still have not uploaded the teaser animation for Zhin yet.

Threadly reminder, that Drogoz is the only husbando you'll ever want!
He is still cuter than Pip, hotter than Fernando, cooler than Zhin, more handsome than Ying.
You cant find anyone more perfect than him!

Not really since they sometimes just don't even do a reveal animation for characters for some reason. I take it as an indication that they were rushed for release by the higher ups.

>it's a lizardfucker episode
Neck thyself, my dude.

This is Maeve.
She is my wife.

I noticed everyone has agreed she is best girl, and the cutest and purest. We have already planned our reception and everyone here is invited.

She truly is best girl
Also she's my wife

vvgt

duh

How miserable is the grind for cards and essence these days?

Has anyone ever gotten to the bottom of why Brazillians are so bad at videogames?

In every other respect I don't even believe in generalization. And I don't mean in a politically correct way, I mean on any subject - I only judge things on a case by case basis.

But the case for this one is just too strong. Every. Single. BR. Is bad. You can always tell immediately who they are, and they never break 30k damage. And every person whose ever played online games discovers this separately without anyone telling them it's so. Everyone just knows it instinctively.

What cultural factor could possibly account for this?

>best girl
>will never heal you and only you

What happened to buying items?

Maybe I'm retarded, but I stopped playing around Lex, and I came back and it seems like I can't buy items like I used to. That I'm stuck with certain stuff, which I can upgrade, but I can't build for the current game.

Check if auto-buy is on.

>not muting it in the volume mixer
shig

That is a lie, Maeve is very pure and honest, she would do no such thing with anyone but me.

How is she your wife if you just planned the reception?

They only have not done one for Tyra. Feeling kinda weird rn.

MORE SPEED
MORE SPEED
MORE DATA
MORE DATA
LESS MONEY
LESS MONEY

>2600 elo in siege before 30
>think I'm doing pretty well, can carry most teams
>jump into payload to try some heroes I've never played
>out of 11 games win only 2
>deal more damage than my entire team combined every match
>dealing over 100k as evie
>still lose every single match no matter how many times I solo their entire team

This is actually going to give me an ulcer.

At least I discovered Evie is fun despite being extremely cancerous. I don't know if I can actually play her in siege without feeling guilty.

It happens usually around patch day, which is still three days away.

Every playlist has its own elo so if you're not used to playing with low skilled players it can really throw you off, best not to take them that seriously and just learn the most you can out of it. Payload by design generally sucks, I love it but most games are pretty one sided. They're pretty much free games that no one will care about if you do stupid shit like diving 1v3 to see if you can do the fight. Same thing with test maps. Huge diversity of high and low skilled players. Its pretty much a different game to high elo siege.

How has your siege games been going post 30 anyway? Same ol same ol or have you noticed a difference in skill level?

I think she undid his pushup bra so his boobs drooped

>Steam Reviews
>''Play this if you don't have money for Overwatch''

Is it that bad?

Maybe he is the one who got the mocap treatment Holt talked about.

>who ever has the better pro cod viktor/tyra player wins

yeah probably right

I've yet to find a person who played both to a decent amount to actually prefer OW over this game.

Anyone else think cauterize is too strong?
Especially when all of the enemy is rushing caut, makes healing really redundant
I rarely see anyone buying wrecker too

Its how the game balances early/mid/late game is around the burn cards. Shield based FL just don't mean shit right now so no one bothers with wrecker outside torvald.

>Play against a tyra that blasts my team
>get him in my next game
>goes ying dies flanking a few times then afks

I hate overwatch but this shit is making me want to go back

It's not that bad except maybe that the skins are a bit lacking compared to Overwatch

It's the same shit there, he'll just get kicked after 2min.

had a Reaper raging in chat because he was trying to 1v6 the entire team and of course no one is near him for backup so he was just feeding. Tried to say he was getting all the kills and doing the push despite me have Gold Elims and Gold Obj Kills.