>fury.gg has been shutdown

More Hero Build Info:
paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

Best Korean edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NKMFrainKk5-eWtt_N0EV2T0Zsz98eP2aMLhQYC5GcI/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For real though: finally got "good" (don't want to jinx it) with Kwang: he's a beast once you learn how to use him properly/ who he can and cannot fuck up.
>enemy Morigesh comes through the jungle trying to get me in a pincer between her and Aurora
>have it warded, so see her coming the whole time
>tether as she comes through the jungle fog, shock that bitch, ult, smack her as she tries to flee
>turn on Aurora
>lightning, Thunder Cleaver, Bloodsoaked Armour
>DOUBLE KILL

Someone's going to have to bump this soon, otherwise we're in trouble.

>rip thread

Anyone got tips on iggy and scorch? I've been trying to keep up with my team but my turrets don't do enough damage even with oil slick.

I never used Iggy back when he was top tier, and I'm sure as shit not going to start now. That said, I've seen some decent Iggy's in matches lately, but I'd still rather have anyone else.
Have you tried ability penetration?

>OP is still featuring leaks from 4 months ago a dead site and heroes who released in april but wont add a single imgur link to the results of the bush survey

Yeah I did, but im not sure how hard I should go with it Cuz he's pretty mana intensive especially early game, and his basic attack is more a catalyst for his other abilities rather than actual damage

Basically what I mean is that I dunno how much penetration I should invest in over mana

30. but iggy is better as a tank again anyway

Man, I went to the trouble of changing the hero releases and version notes, cut me some slack. You want to add the bush diaries to the OP, then by all means make the next thread.

Tank Iggy back in vogue? Is he anywhere close to Legacy levels of annoying?

>You want to add the bush diaries to the OP, then by all means make the next thread.
considering its the weekend and we're entering yuro time i might get the chance very soon.

as far as iggy he's nowhere near legacy levels but with the tank stat buffs and new cards hes a pretty solid tank while retaining his amazing split pushing. you just have to realize you have 0 responsibility to ever be in any fight that doesn't involve 3 people wailing on you while you're taking a tower or inhib

how do I try new heroes and not get discouraged when everyone just gets mad that I'm not very good at something I've never played before?

Yeah, that's a double-whammy of thread poison It's 3:30 in the civilised parts of the world. Godspeed, bushbro.

You could try them in bots until you're completely familiar with how their kit works (both against other heroes and with regard to the map, like what jumps Wukong can make, using Kwang's ult to escape/ mix up opponents, etc.) I took Wukong into a bot game on release and discovered you could clear both stairs on safelane with his jump, then cloudwalk all the way to the river by Prime.
Try using characters that are in some way similar to the ones you already use in role, and just apply the basics (last hits, not pushing too far, warding, setting lanes and grouping for fights, etc.).

Anyone down to queue up later? I've been solo queueing and only been getting retards, and im pretty sick of losing because of a team that doesn't know shit about the game.

Even premades are no guarantee of good matchmaking, man: I was invited to round out a 5 stack and there was one guy on the team that was just awful (last pick in draft, he took Rev offlane for some crazy reason).
I looked him up on agora and he was low Bronze. The weird part is, his profile didn't show him as being friends with anyone else in the party, and the guy that invited me was just as confused. If /parag/ is going to have queues together, we want to make sure it's a sekrit club with no shitters.

>/parag/
>no shitters

>they took down Achido's banlist
oh boy, the shits I had reading that, it's especially funny when you know half the people on the list

What streamers were on there?

the original version is still up
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NKMFrainKk5-eWtt_N0EV2T0Zsz98eP2aMLhQYC5GcI/edit#gid=0
>tfw my smurf and my real account eventually made it onto this

Who? What?
I have a list of people that I intend to pay back for being cunts if I see them on the enemy team (or dodge if they show up in my draft because they were just that bad): something like that?

Didn't Notch get heaps rectum ravaged by this?

most fat neckbeards did. im sure he had all his friends in master league boost him especially hard after it came out to calm his autism

my favorite part of this game btw was him first pick insta locking serath offlane going 0-6 within the first 10 minutes and then telling the jungler to switch roles with him

Why are all the "poster boys" for the community such fuckwits?

I like Nibori well enough

Grux support. Could it be a thing?

this isn't legacy so grux can't pull people out from behind the tower crystal so i wouldn't recommend it

I see it very rarely. On paper, it sort of works (the pull is effective peel), but unless you have some hyper-specific team comp' in mind that absolutely requires a Grux, there's no reason to not go with a real support.
In a word: no

It's a list this guy made that just criticizes other players

I see. Well there's method to my madness, at least: that guy just seems kind of obsessed.

because all the poster boys for this community are trash players who suck too much at dota league hots overwatch and smite to actually have anyone care about watching them play it. i honestly hope one day this game gets a shitton of money pumped into it so anyone who plays those games actually has a reason to fuck with this one just for the monumental autism rage that will result as all the elite players and streamers get rolled by them

No, I think it was just a little hobby for laughs
I wouldn't pass doing it myself for shits and giggles if I had the idea before
You also see the same circle of people once you hit platinum too, so it's easy to keep tabs on who's a shitter and who's not. The dude is in masters too, so you'll be in queue with an even tighter group of people once you're diamond and above.

That implies a skill ceiling that I don't think exists yet. There're only so many strategies you can employ in a given match of Paragon, considering the relatively small amount of heroes and viable cards. I think the "pros" are safe for the minute.

>bm a Wukong who was dead weight until he got 60
>B-BRO, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT KILLS
>I-I'm GONNA REPORT YOU FOR ABUSED COMMUNICATIONS
>he couldn't talk shit about my play because he knew I carried his ass
He actually seemed startled too, just because you managed to sneak OP doesn't earn my forgiveness for almost throwing the fucking match. He couldn't talk crap either because I was carrying hard until that point.

Most Wu's are fucking atrocious in my experience.

Hes there to split push primarily remember that,

I had some dude who was playing wukong last night and all he did was chase kills and steal my jungle, he never set lanes and he gave me shit for low kill involvement because I was always setting fucking lanes.

Yeah, but he only had 1.2k damage on towers in 48 minutes, whereas I had 1.5k and 74% kill participation. If he wasn't split pushing, what exactly was he doing? Jungling would be my guess.

why do i keep winning games as crit mid dekker what has happened to this games playerbase

I use to win games in legacy as dekker mid, its nothing new senpai. Whats your elo, I wanna do it again

i hit plat last night doing it i havent checked exactly what it is now but im doing it on a screw around account my real account is usually around 1600

>get utterly demolished by the same 5 man premade twice in a row
>two plats and three silvers
>the silvers keep their winrates at exactly 50%
Just fuck this game, man.

Bump

>friend invites me
>group is already full
What did he mean by this?

He wants you to see that he's very popular: he's always sought your approval.

>0 wins and 5 losses today
Time for a break

>wait, that name is familiar
>oh no, not that guy AGAIN
Does the matchmaking like throwing one particular person at you over and over again, /parag/? I've seen the same shitty feeder in so many of my games that I'm starting to get Para-noidlol

The Euro tourney qualifiers are on twitch lads

/paragoneu_en

Literally just joined one match and not even 10 minutes in we're down to inhibs

I need to stop playing early in the morning Cuz its only shitters

iktf
I logged on earlier and it took six minutes to find a game: my teammates insta-locked Shinbi and Riktor. Should have trusted my instincts and dodged.

It seems like every wu and Rev that I get put with are literally just picking up the character with the starting decks

Crunch getting picked should have been the immediate dodge tho

I've seen some good Crunch's, but they're rare. I think folk picking Rev or Wukong just do it because they're new and shiny/ ghost cowboy with gun and Goku; no idea how to carry.

Shitter wu's are only good for sneaking in orb mid-late game, and Shitter revs are just dead weight

I wish there was a good crunch that knew how to gank

A shitter Rev can still scar+obliterate squishies and wail on towers.

if a rev could do basic shit he wouldn't be a shitter

Just had a Rev that annihilated

He solo'd orb twice and had a k/d/a of somewhere around 15/4/9

Why are 99% of wu players autistic mouthbreathers? I swear they are always a liability for both teams rather than a helping teammate.

The meta is literally whichever team has a better phase+fed character that can carry their braindead ape escape is the one that wins

ded

>it's a fed Revenant episode

Gotta love junglers that just want to farm all game instead of ganking problem targets.

bump

playing with a diamond player the other day who decided to play ape escape

he splitpushed most of the game, invaded enemy jungle and smashed people 1v1
snuck down their t2s and inhibs while we were busy doing the mid dance.
he did this consistently for all the games we played, and usually ended a game with 300+ cs, it was insane to me after seeing all the shitter wukongs that gold/plats play.

The difference in ability even between plat and diamond is staggering.

I'm new to the game and pretty confused as to where a champion could go. Can an adc potentially go mid or offlane?

Some people like to do this but it's I highly recommend that you don't do this
Just stick to the safelane so you're not a burden to the team

some mids can support and offlane and jungle share a lot of the hero pool, but adcs always go safelane
rev would make a godlike mid if obliterate wasn't hot garbage at clearing the wave

That's literally not even possible unless all 4 other members just afk'd.

whoops

Thanks. Should I spend my renown on those mastery packs for my fav champ? How does that work btw, does it give me instant lvl 10? Or should I just buy card packs. I was confused because I saw a serath go jungle and I thought she was an adc

>Thanks. Should I spend my renown on those mastery packs for my fav champ?
no all it gives you are two skins use renown on cardpacks till you've got a decent amount of cards then buy the mastery

Since you're just starting out, invest them in card packs and deck slots instead.

Masteries reward you for playing a lot of a single hero, but I'd suggest you feel out more characters before spending so much rep on that.

>I saw a serath go jungle and I thought she was an adc
Serath jungle does work.

Okay, so back to the carry thing, ranged carries belong in the safelane but melee carries like Serath and Wukong belong in the offlane
Just wanted to clear that up
Some people like to take melee carries to the jungle too but they're a burden in the team there too
I'd spend your rep on card packs so you have more tools to experiment with but if you're really fixated on one hero, go for the hero mastery
The hero mastery is just a leveling thing you unlock when you buy the pack, it rewards you for every level until you reach mastery where you get the mastery skin
It doesn't automatically earn you the level 10 either

>but melee carries like Serath and Wukong belong in the offlane
How comes that?

What is the reason for that?

>How comes that?
because in paragon having a melee carry be your primary source of dps isn't ideal. melee carries need to build some armor in oorder to survive teamfights which limits how many cardpoints you put into damage. where as a ranged carry would ideally be baack be hind he teamfight dealing damage. that's at least why i think so.

Most people will argue and say they can go in safelane or jungle but if you're taking a melee carry into safelane, you're lacking that ranged poke and you'll be playing with more risk since you'll be in the thick of the fight
In the jungle, all they'll be doing is farming, they lack any hard cc to get an effective gank going, you're also taking a spot where you could've put a tank in or a solid frontline instead
In the offlane, you'll be lacking cp but can catch up and be ahead in levels, it's a lot safer and ideally you'll want to have a frontliner in the jungle too
If Wukong goes in the safelane, all he'll be doing is split pushing too, so you'll be lacking your main source of dps in team fights if you don't have another carry
He belongs in the offlane because he can catch up in levels and farm to catch up faster because of his passive
Offlaners are sometimes unaccounted for too so you have an easier time split pushing in the lane too
Don't build armor on melee carries, just build health for early game if you really want to be a bit bulkier and switch that out for lifesteal/damage later

Is anyone else just getting retarded amounts of reputation? I've been opening the chests I get from just playing the game, and I've only been getting reputation from them, yesterday I had like 10k reputation, today is 105k

I always only play lifesteal. No armor or health at all.

rep gets handed out like candy. high ranked streamers sit on like 2 million

Ok, Thank you.

I'm new to the game and always only heard that carry's belong on the safelane, it's even written in the description of the safelane, so i was a bit confused about it. But it makes sense i guess. Will try it the next time i'm playing.

>sev jungle time
>early to mid game my offlane and safe lane complain about my lack of rotation despite me having the most kills
>my team is somehow platinum and doesn't understand that SEV NEEDS HIS FUCKING STACKS
>proceed to be the only one on my team actually making plays
>even late game, my offlaner makes excuses on why his inhib went down so fast, cuz my lack of rotation

>end of same game, carried my team
>taking their core
>about to win but wanted another kill so root their phase next to their base and try to ult her out
>enemy wukong jumps behind me and expands dong
>ded

If anyone wants my sev deck lemme know, I think it's pretty good

Please, I need a decent sev deck to get off the ground with

notes:
>not shown: 2 dummy wards, one for start and one for second card (will explain)
>use oasis syphon and keep for a good while
>When you hit 6 cp, fill out syphon
>When you hit 9 cp, get your second dummy ward
>When you hit 12 cp, scrap the dummy ward and buy madspore. dont upgrade madspore until later
>next, buy the 6 point guardians ward
>then buy the 7 point swiftcreek heart(kinetic helps with jungle clear, the card has a big health bonus)
>Buy 6 point tempered plate

After this point, you can delete and add whichever remaining cards you think best fit what you need in a particular match.

Additional notes
>prioritize stacks, a good sevarog doesnt need to build damage, because your stacks give you ability damage
>Madspore sash as an early game card might seem strange, but it works for me. It helps a lot in clearing jungle camps, and it does a ton of damage over time during team fights.
>Upgrade priority: Q>R>E>Right Click

Final build is

12 cp Sages ward
10 cp Tempered plate
11 cp tuned barrier
10 cp Swiftcreek heart
8 cp thermobond
9 cp Madspore Sash

Jesus Christ. The monkey always feeds. ALWAYS. I can't rmemeber the time I've seen a decent monkey.

not shown in screen shot: the two dummy wards, a health pot, and a jungle drink.

Yep. He was laning against the enemy wukong mid and late game, and was getting out played. He lost our inhib in a 1v1 while the rest of our team was in a team fight on the opposite side of the map. That nearly lost us the game. Also he never pinged that he needed help until after he died, so no one on our team could get there until our fight ended and by then it was too late.

Also, despite being 1 and 3 their monkey was pushing hard and almost won them the game

That's always how it seems to go
>their monkey
>not even good and getting carried hard but pushes so hard its a nightmare

>your monkey
>not even good and getting carried hard but doesn't fucking do anything all game, usually 0-x

WHY WONT ANYONE PROTECT THE FUCKING SPARROW. I CRIT FOR FUCKING 620 I CAN WIPE THE WHOLE FUCKING TEAM BY PUSHING R IF YOU JUST KEEP ME ALIVE FOR 5 SECONDS OR STUN SOMEONE. 64% WIN RATE AS HER AFTER 50+ MATCHES NOW DOWN TO 51% BECAUSE OF THE PAST WEEK.

because chasing kills is more important than protecting your backline
duh

duh

Nobody protects the backline in solo Q. Just pick someone who protects the backline herself while also doing crazy amounts of burst. A certain Lieutenant.

bruh i love me some bush but theres only 1 waifu in my heart

bump

Sorry, if your phase isn't good enough or god forbid you don't have one, you can't win

>only me and the monkey are alive
>enemies pushing midlane
>i'm standing at mid t2 and telling monkey to retreat
>he doesn't listen and runs towards the enemies and tries a 1vs4
>dies instantly, can't even use ape escape tactics
>starts spamming good job and tells us how he lost the last 5 games because his team is always shit
Are monkey players literally retarded?

any monkey who tries to actually fight is retarded. ive played 4 games as him and i have 2 total kills across all 4 but ive got an inhib down by 25 minutes in 3 of them

ive had 2 phase supports over 13 games

>first draft
>Shinbi safelane
>dodge
>second draft
>Kallari Jungle, Iggy mid, support Rampage
>dodge
Do these people honestly expect to win with these team comps? I mean for fuck's sake.

>Implying team comp matters in Deathball: GOTY Edition

It shocks me that people still think Wukong is for anything other than split pushing empty lanes. Trying to fight as Wukong is the sign of a true shitter. He's a garbage, worthless character against any team who has good waveclear and pays attention to their lanes.

>implying deathball still exists when obama can take a tower 100 to 0 in 5 seconds