>Throw Breaking
youtube.com/watch?v=2LdWBfzAg4w
>Wavedash
youtube.com/watch?v=xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtube.com/watch?v=fU5Ji23k4LU

what the fuck is wrong with you autist?

Green ranks is kinda hard

who's Dan? Why are there so many of these guys??

>1st Dan
>3rd Dan
>etc...

Reminder that if you're losing to Asukas and Chloes you need to get good.

he's that guy from street fighter

How do I open people up with this dude?

Gimme the strats.

is he older than his mom?

Should I stop binding 1+2 and 3+4 on a stick? Helps a lot but I bet it's teaching me bad habits.

>PROMOTION MATCH
>Get nervous, play worse, lose
>Go on tilt and start a losing streak
Now I remember why I hate playing ranked in fighting games. Should've just called quit when I lost the promotion match.

>Should I stop binding 1+2 and 3+4 on a stick?
I can understand doing that on controller, but why stick?

This tier list is based off first to 100s. In other words gimmick characters are shit after you figure them out.

>tfw dont care anymore if Leo is a girl or not
I just want to fuck her in the ass

bagoosh
muchos garcias
don't talk to me

Just lost a promotion match to some faggot Yoshi player doing the 10hit combo. I'm so sick of those, because unless you memorize all of them it's just a guessing game. I really don't feel like sitting in practice mode learning all of them but at this point it's what I'm going to have to do.

Is this your first fighting game? You really shouldn't need those to be bound, the only awkward button combination in this game (outside of taunts and ki charge) is 1+4

would berry my face

>her

Blue sparks

I played SF so I've been playing like a six button fighter.

>best girl is top tier

What makes Devil Jin SS tier? Also what are some good frame traps for Devil Jin? I have trouble opening up people that mash jabs while blocking.

She's pure! PURE!

Threadly reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Can't fit Leo into officers outfit and officers cap because muh Nazis

I thought Jews feared the Samurai. Not control them

Why do I get the feeling that Akuma is only that high because Tekken players don't know how to fight against him?

I find 4 button fighters more comfortable. You have your thumb on the bottom left button, your index finger on the one above that, your middle on the one next to that, and your ring finger on the next button.

I actually lost a rematch against an Asuka I beat just before. I just lose my calm and start doing really stupid mistakes as soon as something is on the line.

>shit netcode
>massive input lag on ps4 (the official tournament standard)
>matchmaking doesnt even work half the time
>full screen 40-50% supers that have armor (you get them every single round too)
>unreactable lows
>no tutorial
>1 hour story mode which was absolute dogshit
>"arcade mode" is a joke
>load times are the longest out of any fighting game
>denuvo on "pc master race"
>cant rematch people in lobbies, have to go all the way back and go back to character select. Takes more time to play a FT5 then playing a FT10 in any other fighting game
>shit ost
>impossible to win against a character unless you spend hours labbing them out (there are like 40 fucking characters in the game)
>day 1 dlc
Please tell me why is this game praised so much. I have 80 hours in it and I'm already done.

Anyone wanna play on PC NA?

how do you EX if you can't do simultaneous button presses?

That's after a year of him being in the arcade version, so they're pretty familiar with the character now. He was a lot lower at first.

I'm a fan of that config but dunno if I'd play Tekken like that. Tekken and KoF do the bunched up where 4 is kind of in a weird spot. I like 6 button since it feels wider.

Whatever suits you man. I just like it since its the most comfortable I've ever been using my stick, and I play Steve, so I'm not using 4 as much as everyone else.

Yes
Kek
I don't understand the sniff memes but this is what it's all about, right?

Only annoying thing is how you have to lab strings on every character in order to punish them.

i sometimes get matched up with a guy with an evo symbol under his name that says "i do intros"

whats up with that

>whatever suits you
That was my thought at first but then faced with the possibility of playing at a real cabinet I'd be fucked.

Give me more /tekgen/ memes like this guys, I gotta admit, this one made my sides hurt a bit.

Memes were a mistake.

You're now hearing the file name in your head. Manually.

pic related is what it looks like

Hope you don't mind if i steal this custom

Tekken needs more memes

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

That sounds very cumbersome, doesn't matter if it's a 3, 4, 5 or 6 button fighter I use index and middle finger only. I honestly don't know how you're getting your thumb all up on your stick like that.

That's his psn/steam avatar

well i feel dumb now, i thought it was something special

howd you get her so dark!!!!

user it really isn't that hard. Its a lot better than having it bunched up in the default square-like formation.

What? The like the user said, the thumb, index, middle, naturally fall on the 1,2,3 of Tekken. But maybe I should just use 2 fingers for a 4 button square fighter.

what the fuck

They had this in Blazblue and it was perfect.

All females have a tan version, except for Raven. This includes Leo, who is (not) a girl(male). You can get some characters pretty brown like that.

That's pretty fucking weird my dude.

Guys can tan too!!

Raven actually does have a tan version lol

Is this Raven? I tried to make a similar thing but no bikini parts

What? Everybody has a tan option. Even the males. Even Raven just becomes so black she gets a reddish tint.
Unless they took that out...

I admit that I haven't really followed Aris until recently but this guy is a gift that keeps on giving

clips.twitch.
tv/CooperativeModernPepperoniFeelsBadMan

Well how do you two set yours up? I got the idea online because the default for BB was annoying, and it solved all of my issues.

Exactly. I just happen to use it for any 4 button fighters I get my hands on now. Except fucking GG, I still don't feel comfortable trying to hit Dust

youtube.com/watch?v=mMfxI3r_LyA
training merk

guilty gear is like that with the addition of dust below where you put 3, I still don't use my fucking thumb. But honestly if it's comfortable for you and you're not getting inconsistent inputs then carry on

How do I pressure with devil jin? I looked at a few Korean videos, but they just dance around and do electrics, and I'm not really there yet.

I try to. I usually get my teeth kicked in.

>Well how do you two set yours up?
1 = lp, top lteft
2 = mp, top middle
3 = lk, bottom left
4 = mk bottom middle

Oh, I didn't know lol. I haven't edited any guys except kuma and jack

No, it's Kat.

a lotta korean kof players use that kind of layout; its not weird for a 4 button game

that's the layout I use for blazblue (and guilty gear with the added dust button below 3)

for whatever reason I prefer tekken with the default one tho (which is the same I use in KOF)

thats because snk cabs had that layout
tekken cabs are double row

Who should I try out, Kazuya or Bryan?

I play King currently, looking for a sub.

You should be able to see if someone is using Wi-Fi before you confirm the match on ps4. I heard injustice 2 has something like that

Nobody plays one character in tekken. Usually people play 5-6

man rage art is such a good mechanic, it adds so much to the game
I can freely 50/50 my opponent when i have rage and if he dares to press a button then I get 50% of his life with a single button press haha epic ftw comeback mechanics PogChamp PogChamp

> talks about Leo
> Posts Parsee
I hate you a little bit, that hate can be abated by posting more Parsee though.

Are rage arts really that bad? Can't you do almost as much damage with a launcher and a good combo?

At least with rage arts you can almost blindly attack with a high damage moev if you know they are going to use it because its not invincible and if they are in rage already there's a good chance you can kill them

BEES IN MY HAIR

Stop falling for this bait.

email harada

I'm down for getting a lobby going

How do I deal with Leo's bullshit knee jab that goes into a 50/50 mixup on block as a slower character

Rage Arts can be used in between attacks in strings actually. Luckily for most people here, they'll never get to a high enough level to face people that know their frames and can get an easy punish with a simple RA.

Launchers dont have full armor during their startup and ragearts are also faster then most launchers lmao

Can u make a practice mode online like in tag 2 or no

my reactions are fucking slow

>Can't you do almost as much damage with a launcher and a good combo?
yeah show me a launcher and a good combo that's armored and you do at the press of a single button
it ruins low level gameplay because that's the only level where people even use rage arts
everyone else uses the damage boost for combos or saves for rage drive

Im still learning the game with Chloe but im getting tired of playing her, Who else I should try that can make me to learn more about the game? Or I should try to still using her until I learn more? I don't mind sticking with her anyway.

>it ruins low level gameplay because that's the only level where people even use rage arts

You have never seen high level T7 play in your life.

>see King's slow ass low sweep
>still too fucking low IQ to press down fast enough

I feel its best for you to jump into practice and try out a few characters. I like chloe, but she's clearly an unfinished character

how do I deal with someone who never lets up on pressure? I usually get counter hit if I try to jab, I'm not really sure what to do.

>not hop kicking his sweep
>not anticipating every action your opponent makes
>not being a literal psychic

How hard is Xiaoyu to learn? Feng and Law seem too generic. But there's always Leo for cool chinese martial arts.

Ok? You've yet to tell me what rage arts add to the game.

oh boy welcome to tekken where you actually have to learn almost every characters frame data so you know when to press buttons.

I have the same thing with Kazuyas jumping hellsweep shit. I know it's so easy to block but I still get hit nearly every time because my reactions are just so fucking terrible.

Who are they playing as and who are you playing as

U can also dick jab with d1 (if u char has a move with d1 then press db1, u can do d2 if u have d1 and db1 taken. U can do db2 if d2 doesn't give u a generic dick jab)

That stops pressure and leaves u at +6

U can also wait until they do something unsafe then do a 10f punish

Or wait til they go low block and punish or crush it with uf4

Armor or crush move?