/owg/ - Overwatch General

Whole Frog edition

>Anniversary event page and item tracker
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/anniversary/
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/ANNIVERSARY_2017
Event ends June 12th.

>New Assault Map: Horizon Lunar Colony
Dev Update: [YouTube] Developer Update | Horizon Lunar Colony | Overwatch (embed)
Map Preview: [YouTube] [COMING SOON] Horizon Lunar Colony | New Map Preview | Overwatch (embed)
>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Previous:

Blue sniper

Tracer is the best girl

Exactly when does the event end?

a very angry frog

Mei!

Thanks blizz

Ana is a fertile woman.

This game is hot garbage.

I think when the arcade rolls over.

Some Yuro wants to join up for the bonus exp? Just some quick plays and chill

and she will likely not heal anyone outside her team

Anyone have the video of Lucio sliding across the wall in spawn, landing a basketball in the hoop and then dancing?

Bls resbond.

>have 2 healers
>never heal me even though I'm killing the flankers hunting them and sticking with them
>call them shit, report them, leave chat and swap to torb

fucking nigger deserve that loss

come on sentai genji and spray tracer

>"Commander Reyes and I..."

learn to print screen you shitter

"I Hanjo main im literally incapable of stepping on cap to contest the one fucking person who is trying to steal the cap on koth"

>healing everyone who is fighting on cap
>one guy keeps running off alone and constantly fighting off cap "he isnt playing a flanker"
>bitches at me for not healing him

>sideways phone photo of screen

wtf r u doin

If you don't main reaper you're a cancerous faggot with no skill.

Thanks.

>Bleu
I require more of Amélie.

Who pulled the trigger first?

Gee these boxes sure feel like this event was """"""""""for the fans""""""""""

I see a lot of these people nowadays, two faggots with related theme names.

You know it wasn't until I stopped playing Mercy to improve as a player that I realised how bullshit her ratio of effort put in to results put out is.

Mercy mains need a fucking wake-up call about how shit they are, even the "good" ones.

what do they do when some other cunt instalocks mercy and/or pharah

Cry.

Jamison Fawkes!

Do you think Junkrat and Roadhog sometimes think of what they used to be?

Is the best husbando

>scrounge up some loots while I can
>gold appears
>another dupe event
I've only got 5 of the event skins so far but gotten Pharahs at least 4 times now. Feels bad.

This game has been out for over a year, how do people still not know how to kill a Bastion? Why can't people in this game focus their fire on a priority target, an /immobile/ priority target in plain sight, for three goddamn seconds?
And it takes forever for the Rein and Orisa to realize that this shield-destroying minigun is destroying their fucking shields and don't think to switch to D.va or Roadhog so they just walk up and die over and over like they're fucking lemmings.

junkrat doesnt fucking know because he never lived pre mad max

>when you have 80% accuracy and 45 critical hits

Nice lies.

What do you mean, user? Like before the omnium exploded? I'm not sure if Junkrat was born yet at that point, but I bet Roadhog does!

Yes!

>tfw i really want astronaut skins but deeply i know blizzard wont give us them along with the moon map

Phara is best Imouto

>32% average accuracy

>blocks your story progression

when is he just going to make Gency canon already?

>makes Reaper and S76 butt budies

>"this double exp event is our way of giving back to the fans"
>make anniversary event expensive as fuck to collect all
>make dance emotes event exclusive despite all the complaining from community
>refuse to show actual droprates
>still allow non event items to clog up event box loot tables
>last minute reveal that its a double exp weekend as a way to try and apologize for all the above complaints
>its just insult to injury at this point because now you gave the community a ultimatium to either buy boxes or play nonstop during this time window for items that gave a shitty droprate and are limited time only on a fucking game that already has a price tag to begin with

I seriously fucking hate micro transactions

Whenever Blizz forces him to finally move along the plot. So never.

Is all about the suppressive fire user

I just like to shoot at nothing sometimes, it passes the time when i'm getting from A to B

how to widow on console

>literally does nothing all day

Hats off to the guy for stirring shit with shippers so they spend all their time infighting and then kicking back with a margarita and haruhi mei dance because nobody's there to call you out on your lack of lore writing

>being this upset about cosmetics

>graffiti Tracer will never hug you

Okay, time to finally kill myself I guess

skinfags can go die
if your primary complaint isnt about all the skin bullshit preventing them from actually iterating on content additions and character reworks then you are wrong and i hate you

>DVA ults and thrusters
>it glitches and kills everyone

its gotta be a bug, everyone was inside / around a corner.

don't

raise sensitivity

accept you'll never be good at her but still do your best

is anyone else ready for the upcoming influx of shitty McCrees trying the new ult?

its a give an take they do everything half assed like they could at least try to put full effort into something

turn off aim assist and make scope sens 50

As much as the swarm of Reapers ready to try charge into a whole group
I'll be one of them.

>Criticise skill
>Criticise Pick
>Criticise dude literally afk in spawn
>"IT'S JUST QUICK PLAY BRO"

This makes me way angrier than I should be. At the risk of sounding like an autist fanfic writer there's so many better directions I'd take the story than whatever he's too lazy to actually do. Is being a shit writer the key to being a Blizz writer? Because I'll go and lower my standards just to get in and clean his shit from the inside.

I just want D.Va's, Pharah's or Lucio's skin goddamn it.
At least I got the skins for Bastion, Tracer and Mei but I don't play them that much.

>tfw actually got the graffiti skin
I'm stoked. I got D.va's skin too. Not bad for only playing 2 days a week and not buying any loot boxes.

McCree got a new ult?

The key to working at Blizzard is to have already started working there 10 years ago. That's how he got the job. Same thing with Jeff, but at least Jeff is semi-competent.

no, but on the PTR it's been buffed to the point of hilarity

>you will never fug Tracer
Why am I still alive again?

Thats completely acceptable unless you play exclusively hitscan, 35% with projectile spam is good. Ammo isnt a factor to accuracy immediately loses alot of importance.

You miss 100% of the shots you dont spam into chokes at head level

no but it charges insignificantly faster
it only actually means something if you nano or orisa combo

yea it's called deadshit

no its just faster, by quite a lot

Soon™

Not really. It's an updated one: the timer of the skull goes from 0.8 seconds to .2 seconds, and the damage goes from 20 to 80 after the first second.

>You wanna front, what, jump up and get bucked
>If you're feeling lucky duck then press your luck
what music are you listening to in long as double exp queue

>insignificantly faster
>if a Tracer blinks into his view it locks on before she can blink out of it

>mercy 5 man rez on point
>dead eye

legit the only counter in the game to res.

>.2 seconds is not significantly faster than .8 seconds
in the context of life or death, that's an insane improvement

Mccree is best Onii-chan

>you will never get to be Winston

As a writer it pisses me off the only way I'd ever get in somewhere cool would be to already have connections to a guy who knows a guy who knows etc. Personally I'd take the direction of something like a Disney movie because the game and shorts feel like one. Having the comics not reflect this feels weird. But once again, I know no one over there so I'd never have a chance. Fug the entertainment industry.

>Pharmacy duo-queue in total mayhem
really makes me think

Why does Mercy look so much older than Pharah when she's only 5 years older.

>all legs

Just how I like 'em

Mystery Man assassin like character. Joins Talon in order to learn their goals and works for the Eye people in Sombra's trailer.
Has a bunch of Bond-esque gadgets and is a sort of mix of the archetypical future spy and future swordsman (Neo, Bale from Equilibrium) His watch controls his gadgets

200 Health
M1: Dual Future-Berettas. 40 damage per shot.

M2: Switches M1 to a collapsible sword hidden inside a pen. Deals 60 damage per hit

1st ability: Uses watch to become invisible for 6 seconds. While invisible. Attacking and getting attacked uncloaks the characters. The first sword slash out of invisibility deals double damage.

Second ability: Watch shoots a bunch of nanobots that hit enemy players. Enemies hit by the nanobots take 10 damage for 5 seconds each second and are tracked across the map. If the enemy is killed before the ailment runs out, the nanobots explode, dealing 120 damage to nearby enemies and infecting them with nanobots.

3rd: (he's a super spy he has to have a ton of stuff up his sleeve)
Watch emits a laser that goes through thin walls. Laser deals 30 damage every 0.5 seconds for 3 seconds.

Ultimate: Watch becomes a Rose-Gold, diamond-encrusted gun.(reference to goldeneye and the golden gun) Shots deal 100 damage each, go through enemies (so you can line up a double headshot if you can aim that well) and has a static 6 bullets without a timer. Each bullet is shown in the chamber with the name of a character on the enemy team on it. This means nothing I just think it's cool.

The super spy is meant to be a character that can track down an enemy stealthily and with efficiency. He exceeds in parting from his team to tag them and set them up for elimination of not eliminating them himself. His weakness stems from a lack of escape bar invisibility which lacks the added speed buff like Sombra. This means if you fuck up, it has consequences but if you can get your job done well, you can slip in and out easily while disrupting the team efficiently.

Gorillas mate based on social heirarchies, so theyve evolved a very tiny penis designed to deliver sperm and thats it

Are you willing to throw away the evolutionary product of thousands of years of rape and recreational sex just to be a socially ackward gorilla?

Why is Mercy such a cunt?

>I feel a lot better having you watch my back

that's sort of cute desu

>Shots deal 100 damage each, go through enemies (so you can line up a double headshot if you can aim that well) and has a static 6 bullets without a timer.

you cunt I had this exact same idea as a replacement for mccree's ultimate

except it would do 120 damage and do half damage through barriers

"pssh nothing personal , kid"

Continuing the discussion of future skins I'd like to see from the last thread:

MOTHERFUCKING
ROLLER DISCO LUCIO

Seriouslt, why the fuck has this not been done?

Original poster here.

Just thought that if you kill a character with the bullet that had their name on it should be an instant kill... Just a thought.

Not enough Afro Whores.

>have a rein dva ana mercy

SOMEHOW

I KEEP DYING

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN???

WHERES THE FUCKING BARRIER

WHERES THE FUCKING MATRIX

WEHRES THE FCKING HEALS

WHERES THE FUCKING ANTI HEALS

WHERES THE FUCKING RES

god such fucking nigger shit

i'd like to see a 76 skin that looks like Doomguy