/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Australia Edition

Last thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60222/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Underground-Bunkers-Mobile-Operations-Centers-an
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60224/Watch-the-GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Trailer

Reminder that gunrunning is a joke.
Aircraft will still rule the air.
AA/AAA will only be a nuisance.

new crew of gtags trained killers when?

I thought the IGN clantag hate was a meme

And then I started noticing the patterns

Wassup cunts, how about that new bute update aye. Fucking sick, mate.

literal igngers

How can you be so sure?

Because real world combat situates that the team with the greatest force tasked with many different roles in combat will win.
DOGZ can be all the shitters they want, if we take out their baby AA and then proceed to rape them from the air what are they going to do about our AA when there is already air supremacy?

>Because real world combat situates
Why are you using this as a reference?

but what if the people in aircrafts are shit?

it really sucks you cant get online looking like this

you can use simple stuff like reshade without problems. what's that you're using?

>implying
you have sealed your own fate, my son. bl8 will be here shortly to kill your ass with sweetFX

Gonna reply on both threads cause why not

>Buy car it works on
>Coquette classic (gives you rear end removed)
>Mesa (removes cage and roof)
>Akuma (Headlight)
>Trophy truck (takes some body panels off)
>A couple more (no idea if that Sanctus one is true or not)

>Buy the vehicle
>Choose garage blah blah blah, it won't matter b/c unless all your garages are full it'll be in a different spot then what you picked anyway
>After the game takes your money for it open task manager and force close gtav.exe
>Start the game back up

Requesting blacklisting from GTAG

SC: BasedViva

i hvae reshade in online already but its nowhere near as good as full blown graphics mods

I lost my purpose in life
Standard in aircraft is the usual: Horris, Kaz, and a few others. Assisted by buzzards and a Valkyrie.
That stomps out the ground, throw in an AA on a nearby roof and if they decide to call in a jet, that jet will be bugged by rockets/AAA while dogfighting a friendly.

sent

>I lost my purpose in life
hey man god didn't give you anything you couldn't handle

also what if they take the battle up north where vehicle spawn points and buildings aren't as plentiful?

Air rape ensues, DOGZ get spawnkilled, they go passive because kdr dropped by 0.0001.

Passive toggling ensues, they manage to get a jet because gtag lets them get one, gets destroyed due to friendly AA and jets.

would you say that passive mode is a mistake? perhaps we are better off without it then we ever could have been with it?

>buy Tropos Rallye
>check out spoiler options
>has a roof spoiler as stock
>remove roof spoiler grants more traction
BRAVO ROCKSTAR

>haven't played in like a month
>figure I should start building up some money for gunrunning, only have like 1 million stored
>join
>you have been awarded 50000
>it keeps happening
>I now have 100million
well I guess that solves that...

it looks sexy and you sacrifice nothing for it, user

>call out a player for having a godmode car
>denies it than says it was another modder that did it
>other GTAG says that can't happen
>lobby turns to shit right after that

The idea behind passive mode is a great idea, it allows users who do not want to engage in the typical online behaviour of the average 12 year old on xbox live to affect their game.
However, I believe that passive mode was executed in a very very poor manner

On PS3/360, passive mode was the same as it currently is, just without going into a ghost, you could still be runned over and killed, so they knew their passive mode execution was a failure.

I believe that a better alternative would be to just have passive and non-passive sessions. Where passive sessions you are limited heavily in that you can just do usual things, essentially a PvE session. Non-passive session pretty much how they are now.
To stop people from just grinding in PvE sessions, just remove CEO/MC missions from them to prevent sharkcard sales from declining, although I don't think it can go any lower anyways.

Or just you know, simply edit the way it currently works.
Add cooldowns, even a minute long cooldown is enough to prevent the standard bullshit.
If they decide to toggle off passive, make it so they can't use weapons for 5 seconds but are totally killable, since you would only leave when its safe, right?
And last but not least, because this feature is already in the game, make it so that if you're in a weaponized vehicle, even if its that quad bike with the two MGs, that it'll instantly kick you out of passive. Currently this feature is only used for the Nimbus, Golden aircraft, Volatus and Volito.

>shoot at a car for a solid 5 minutes
>car gets progressively deformed but not smoking
>eventually jetfriends come over and shoot him
>i shoot him once more
>he finally dies

Do you remember what cat it was?

car*, fucking auto-correct

Either a sabre turbo or buccaneer.

are you sure it wasn't just a duke o death?

Yeah well I know that.
What I'm pointing out is it makes no fucking sense, and even for R* standards it's exceptionally stupid.

I could see through the windshield, so probably not. Not to mention his door came off and I was shooting him through it, as the gunner of an insurgent.

This one.

If I put the hackerbux I got from my first char into the bank and then I use it for my second char, Will I get fucked?

Went on for the first time in a while and saw the Dodo and the Marshall are free now. My friend bought both before. Will he get a refund? Or did he get cucked.

lol as if

>. Will he get a refund?
Everyone who bought that returning content got a refund.

yeah they gave out refunds automatically he probably assumed it was modders

put it all into X80 bonds and then wait until after the update to start banking it

Since no one wants to listen to me:

YOU WILL NOT GET BANNED FOR USING HACKER BUX

YOU ONLY GET BANNED FOR GENERATING THEM

YOU GET BANNED FOR BEING A MENU KIDDIE

Better ask rather than get fucked, rockstar can be pretty autistic sometimes.

Can someone accept my PC crew invite request?

R* name: bigdigbanging69

we will consider it

I've actually been in the crew twice already, took about 4 months break each time and was auto removed, presumably to make space for active players.

I'm back in time for gun runner though

These thinking emoji memes are really getting outta hand.

I don't follow.

What do you mean?

What's it called again?

Special Carbine

>tfw no BF Bug
>tfw no BF Bug Sports, pic related

holy fuck that gun looks retarded
its probably called "special" rifle

His name is Robert Paulson

Is there a way to turn off phone calls?

I'm tired of all these faggots calling me.

isn't sleep mode an option in gtao?

Create a menu and have a script that tricks the game into thinking you're in a mission or a job.

That is the only way.

Weapon sprinting

remember when this game was about stealing cars

And just think this whole mess starts over with red dead

You're retarded if you think arms deals and illegal weapons trade shouldn't be in a Grand Theft Auto game

Requesting to rejoin GTAG_PC. Got kicked in the last purge.
SC: Marc_Coen

sent

Can you send money to my account to?

yes, add me and join me rn

cuatrocrazy

>gunrunning update
>no new guns

Not true, you can generally turn phone calls off by doing the thing they want you to do. Sometimes that's easy, sometimes that's hard.

>Gerald, Ron, Simeon, Martin, Dom: Call them up yourself and request a mission. You don't have to play the mission and can ignore the invite.
>Lester: Use one of his services (bounty, off radar, blind eye, etc.) to stop some of them. Launch and complete all five heists yourself to stop the rest.
>Brucie: Order BST from him.
>Merryweather: Use one of their services.
>Lamar: Call a mugger on someone.
>Assistant: Buy the base level of the Executive Garage.
>Malc: Buy an MC Business.
>LJT: Supply whatever businesses you have, then shut them down with supplies still in them.

Did I miss anyone? I really need to make a guide for this.

Just got hackerbux for the first time. Feels great, but will I be likely to keep them? It's all cash right now. What should I do to ensure I don't end up fucked?

Also, hackerbux distributors, you're doing a great thing.

buy what you want immediately, cash is taken away

Gotcha, thanks.

Yeah, literally right now, when you made this post. Stealing cars is the best way of making money.

x80s resell for 1.6 million, so buy a garage and fill that shit up if you want to save some of your hackerbux for later. You'll only get a portion back, but that's how you can save the most of it, I think. Has anyone tried buying a bunch of expensive properties and then trading them in for shitholes, like the cheap-ass 2car garages, to get the money back?

>tfw only 100 million

>do all this hoop jumping every single time you launch the game

lmao.

One and done, my dude. Simeon, Ron, all those niggers never call me. I only get LJT because I coke glitch.

Richfag tier:
Windsor
Windsor Drop
Nero
Nero Custom
Super Diamond
Infernus
Infernus Classic
F620
Lynx

Politician tier:
Cognoscenti
Cognoscenti 55
Schafter V12
Schafter LWB
Tailgater

Freedom tier:
Every single muscle car except for that fucking van and except for lowriders

Drift King tier:
Rapid GT
Sultan RS
Elegy Retro Custom
Comet Retro Custom
Banshee

Shitbox tier with emphasis on the shit:
Futo
Sentinel
Sentinel XS
Zion
Oracle
Oracle XS

Prove me wrong. You literally can't.

Just note I've rated them in terms of looks, performance and the cars they're based on, not how much they cost ingame. A Drift Tampa might cost a fortune but you won't see Bill Gates in one.

I love my gang burrito.

I might do one for vans and one for bikes.

Is the ETR1 a top tier car?

I can't tell because the text message doesn't say on this one, it's one of those locate by pictures ones.

I already have 10 kids and 10 standards and don't want anymore.

Yes

yes, it is

You will literally never get another mid or standard if you already have 10.

Assault Rifle MK.II

>making a 2nd character to store more x80
>make her a woman(female) because why the fuck not
>Remember how this creator works
Fucking update to allows us better creations or at least more options when

Thx

Hey guys

Been back from GTA5 since 2015 since I got perma b& for modding online (modding, not cheating against other players). I'm reinstalling this shit for singleplayer and I just learned about FiveM.

Is FiveM actually working now? I thought it died or Rockstar bought them off or something. Is this like the real deal? Do we finally have MTA/SAMP for GTA5?

Any experience reviews etc i'd happily hear

thanks lads

It's only useful for """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""GTA RP"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The only populated servers are full of literal twitch kiddies who's roleplaying experience is at most DarkRP in GMod

>Blista and Blista Compact nowhere to be found

hmmm shit

so there is no fun or any form of gta online like heists, cops robbers shit etc?

More heritages from the NPC pool when?
Also clothing and poses from the NPC pool.
Why is so much stuff NPC-only, it brake my harte

Both to shitbox.

Our characters have no eyeslashes which pisses me off. And females don't have an option to colour their fingernails?

is it worth getting into vehicle cargo at this point? i spent awhile grinding the cheapest ceo work (small warehouse/maze bank west) about a week ago or so and got my shotaro yesterday. does vehicle cargo pay more than just the basic cargo missions? should i buy another warehouse to do while one is on cooldown? it's hard to read what the best way is to make money at this point and i worry i'm not being as efficient as possible

yes they can

wow she actually looks good, that's unusual

I think you should. I do vehicle cargo with head hunters inbetween in an empty session and earn a million daily. You could easily make your money back if you fill up the garage with standard and mid trash then blow up any non top range at about 80% filled. Collect and sell any toprange you aquire to the specialized for 100k(-20k) for a 80k profit. The head hunters get you that easy extra 20k back plus between collections if ou damage your cars a bit.