Tfw your $135k wheeled dildo can barely beat a $80k dodge minivan parts bin designed in the 90s

>tfw your $135k wheeled dildo can barely beat a $80k dodge minivan parts bin designed in the 90s

Electric is dead.

i hear ya broseph

>Reply to Thread no. XXXXXXX

what the fuck is wrong with you this time Prez/poo/? did you forgot your ritalin or what?

>RWD dodge minivan parts bin designed in the 90s can't beat AWD wheeled dildo

he was posting under the same weird name all over Veeky Forums

guess his autism got stronger

Now turn the corner!

At least he'll get to the corner, you'll be stuck at the charging station.

Forgive me for asking, but why are you so upright about Teslas or electric powered cars?

They're so obnoxiously progressive that the come off as annoying and haughty. Basically the bernie sanders of cars

Also the idea that Elon is smarter than everyone in every industry he touches, and that he is really doing it all out of altruism and saving humanity. He is an infallible deity to them.

It's a little fucked up

They have terrible build quality, are overly expensive for what they are and they electronically limit the range of the cars even though the batteries will take them further but you gotta pay extra money for them to unlock that feature.

TLDNR:
Tesla is basically the Electronic Arts of car manufacturing.

Don't you shittalk the Baker Electric, asshole.

i forgot a picture
>tesla shills will defend this
even chinese cars don't sink this low.

When I'm driving behind a Tesla on the road I think
>heh that looks like maybe a niceish car
>ok dude doesn't know how to drive for shit but he likes to get on it from a dig, whatever
>...i sure hope he's not rear-view mirror racing me...

But then I see
>free tesla charging and free new parking spots at work
>work already intentionally reduced number of parking spots to reduce number of cars to gain LEED status
>all other manner of government / corporate (i.e. communist-fascist) gibs
>half the time can't have a pleasant discussion about alternative tech
>always snarky angry dirty shill army
>even in real life

Alright. So dudebro trucks are for dudebros, Subarus are still for lesbians, Miatas for hair dressers, Cuckmobiles for cucks, and Telsas are for high-energy fags. I see no problem with this.

Sounds more like you've got brain problems user. Sorry you're projecting your imagination onto the world but it's not healthy and you should stop.

holy shit this is good bait

>asking the Doge car to turn corners
ok we got one of those

Is this real?!?!

Toy car

JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

>we got

not anymore you don't

BTFO

I was asking the Tesla.

>the nordschleife is the only metric that matters
If you're an insecure faggot, sure.
But if you're a successful guy with a big family then you'll buy the Tesla, obviously.

Not like Tesla owners drive theirselves anyway, they switch it to autopilot.

Jokes aside, who can defend this shit?

This is the future we never asked for.

both are incredibly shit.

Now that's just plain retarded and unsafe but its futuristic and cool, so safety concerns are nullified.

>9:15
Omg, a pigfat Panamera Turbo can do it 7:40 and you get more luxury and better handling.

but it can't drive itself and it's slower from 0-60, the only relevant day to day metric