>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for best tsundere

KIARAFAGS BTFO

Best Dick Wizard

Witch Thread.

JAKKU

>keep making threads
>no new content
>nothing to talk about
>endless shitposting

Holy fuck why don't we just end /fgog/ until something new comes up jesus christ

Why isn't anime real?
Why is real life so basic?

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

Soon.

Enjoy your chapter gacha in a few days goy.

So how long until this oni shows up in the US version?

>people post supports
>never see a 100 grailed saber shiki
Suffering times Kokutou

About 9 months

We can just keep reopening Kiarafags BTFO wounds until we get new content.

KINGU

Its gonna get shut down before her

You will see if they rerun knk event.

This kind of art never makes any sense.
Where the fuck are her nipples?
There are no boobs of that size that don't have pancake nipples.

TADORU MEGURU RPG

Fuck off Mario

Can I really move those 2.35GB to the SD card? This lack of space is really fucking me up, I can't install shit. My phone is my FGO console and nothing more.

I NEED FREE SPACE.

Nobu a CUTE.

Why will that change anything? There have been other chances to obtain her. Are you saying you would grail her? She's really weak

Doki doki doki desu thread

GOLD thread

Still waiting for Spooky.

WAGA OU NI CHIKATTE

Fuck off no one wants you here.

Imagine how BTFO kiarafags would have been if she wasn't added to the gacha

>chink-face nobu
I don't consume Japanese cartoons for the realism user get this shit out of here

My friend's rerolling for Jeanne in the English version and then hoarding for Alter. I told him I wish him luck.

I don't give a fuck. If they rerun knk i will grail both Shikis cause i like her.

I have one in my FL she is even NP5 it's an user from here

>not having a 128gb Iphone 7
lol

>why isn't anime 100% accurate to my perception of reality. This is meant to be a serious medium for serious things right?
>As he comments on a character who's a moon alien fusion of gods clone of a Japanese girl who weighs a ton and has breasts the size of other girls and rides around on her giant hands

anime isn't real

Anyone else look at Kiara and just imagine she smells like shit? Her outfit and whorish persona give me the impression she'd have a putrid odor.

I would've been pretty BTFO if that had happened but even if she hadn't been added when she was added I would've held on to hope that she'd be added down the line in a future event or gacha

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

sure thing cuck

>icucks
>voidcucks
wew

hot

Tamamo!

>scene isn't lewd
>card art isn't lewd
>still incredibly turned on by his Valentine's
I don't get it

cuck

What would King Hassan think of spooky? Would he approve of him? Could he even know he was there?

Thats my fetish

wtf I like Kiara now

>that
CCCucks everybody

>Icuck

You're a bigger fool than he is.

Enjoy your 4 gb SD cards :^)

>giving you a feast and taking you to a romantic voyage on the Euphrates
You're going to get laid, user.

Not along the lines of a sex smell, but that weird autistic kid in your class or the fat kid that didn't wash properly kind of smell.

>Not having at least Iphone 6S+
Are you some kind of social misfit?

I'm sure he would know. Maybe commend him for his stealth and then scold him for staking everything on it.
I just want more Hassans so we can get more lines from Papa Bones.

Stop my dick can't take much more

JACKAL

Glad I'm not the only one.

>fgocucks
wew

King Hassan killed all the Hassans.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>Anti-Kiarafag has been shitposting for almost four weeks daily because he was wrong about everything he claimed absolutely 100% couldn't happen during the event, and it was revealed he was talking out of his ass. So everyone jumped on him, and he immediately goal-post shifted and doubled down.
>Trying hard to shift the narrative "Really they're the ones blown out"
>Now its "Well if the exact opposite thing had happened in reality, you'd be so blown out right now. So take that"

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

Imagine if Kiara was playable inste-
Oh wait

>skin colored tights
why?

She uses a computer program to hide them because they're "ugly."
I disagree and blame Japan's fetishisation of youth.

>Kiarafags yet again falseflagging as anti-Kiarafags to stir up Kiara discussion

Christ could you faggots at least be less obvious about it?

>youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
never gets old

>She uses a computer program to hide them because they're "ugly."
That was a doujinshi

I should have posted this on reddit, you fags are useless.

Kiarafags just can't stop being BTFO.
Surely they will never recover from this.

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENGLISH VERSION WILL BE RELEASED ON 25TH JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tights

What happens if you have your dick inside and call him Mom?

>people complain about the tattoos
>she only has one on her chest
>it's not even overly designed

Hopeful she gets a Ruler version, I wanna see her in different outfits.

HOLY SHIT KIARAFAGS YET AGAIN BTFO

Future US Whale here. The first time mai waifu is on rate-up, I'm buying quartz until I NP5 her.

>copy bind code
>move to device storage
>if the game logged your account out then use the bind code
Why are you so fucking retarded?

Fuck off retard

what do you call whatever the thing on her forehead is

Kek

>Ruler Kiara
>Humans and Demon Pillars can live in harmony inside Heaven's Hole

Some dots are nothing to complain about.

Those thing that Krilin have

>and somehow he still treats (You) like always on his birthday line
Dick.

Halloween event. Get ready.

Buddha Bumps. They show that she has eyes on the inside.

I moved Nightingale to my room because I kept having dreams about her. I'm sure you'll feel the pull of destiny some day.

It's over Kiarafags, you've been BTFO beyond the point of EVER recovering. I've won and there's nothing your poor BTFO ass can do about it.

>eyes on the inside
Bloodborne collab when?

Nah Ruler Kiara would be the version of her before she was corrupted.

That's breast of her looks so soft.

Do you guys farm for mats that a lot of your servant needs like proofs? Or do you just wait for an event?

I want my 5* Doll.

>Meltlilith: I sympathize with your speechlessness. But this is Sesshouin Kiara. She’s terrifying because she became a Beast for such a reason. She wasted all her potential, which should have allowed her to even become a saviour, on only her own self-love. Her overflowing compassion, soothing words and beautiful-seeming devotion were used only for the sake of herself. The people around her simply misunderstood her because those qualities made her look like a holy mother. Isn’t that right, Kiara? You said that you love humans. That you want to save them.
>But— In your world, the only human is you. That’s why you love humans more than anyone else. You use all other lives for the sake of that love. After all, all other humans are merely tools in human form in your eyes!

Sesshouin Kiara: True, but what of it? The only human in this world is me. All humans besides myself are mere animals. I was raised that way. I was born in that kind of world. Only a very few individuals ever deemed me as evil. But even those select few—
(Brief look at the hand of EMIYA Alter’s corpse)
>Sesshouin Kiara: —were treated as deviant criminals by human society, like that man. People condemn the few who strived to eliminate evils like me, because they deemed those individuals as disadvantageous to the rest of them— And you say such selfish animals are human? In that case, the many nameless heroes out there will never be rewarded
(Brief look of the seemingly dead EMIYA Alter’s hand clenching in anger at Kiara’s words)
Sesshouin Kiara: It’s fine if the only human is me, and I alone am human. If not, this world truly would be beyond salvation.

>version of her before she was corrupted.
No such thing exists, user.

Only if we can get a nun outfit variation where her hair is exposed