See any neat cars lately?

See any neat cars lately?

Pretty regular sight around campus honestly.

There's a Lotus Elise that parks near me sometimes. It makes me think of including it as a contender for a midlife crisis car. It's so cute and small.

Saw a Diablo at th petrol station, never seen one before. Idk about murica but they are very rare here in Aus

> saw one of these last week
> Detomaso Turbo

who wants to know

the head of the
>Schalke
guy is shopped in but that car is actually driving around here.

ye
didn't take a photo

Every morning

B A T T L E S C A R

Countach on Saturday.
Shitty dashcam, tho

Dad had one of these back in 93

GELSENKIRCHEN

You live there?

Saw a lightly modded american AE86 (AE88) in a pack of cars led by a modded to hell and back GT86. Wish I had a pic.

>FUCKIN CUNTS
>I TOL DJYOU OIM AHMERICAN

Its pretty neat user

I love Holdens. It's just fun to pretend like all the Pontiac rebadges are Aussies pretending to be American.

Haha only if. Putting money towards getting one of these beauties.

I actually bought an 88 a couple weeks ago. It's fantastic. Unfortunately this is the best picture I have of it now

is that your alfa

Didn't pull off the cover all the way because it isn't my property, but made me hmmm

Saw this unmarked Mercedes with manufacturer plates on i15 near Vegas

im more interested in that bel air

Rate this

last neat cars I saw was a '70 and '71 Chevlle in the same day last week.

hyundai civic gt/10

Mint condition Volvo 240D in white of all colors. Didn't have my phone on me so I didn't get pics. Twas beautiful. Not a spec of rust

Dad's Alfa and Motoguzzi. both are a blast to drive!

Awesome, my uncle has a Guilia Spider he's been working on for a while. It was sitting for about 5 years but he finally pulled it into the garage, and recently he fixed the brakes and got it running. All it needs is to finish the cooling system and swap in his 5 speed instead of the broken 4 speed.
Your car looks cool too. I've always wanted a 900. Is yours turbo?

The convertible is turbo'd sitting at 270,000 km and the sedan is the 2.1 na sitting at 325,000 km

Correction, it's a Giulietta Spider, not a Giulia.
Looks like this but with faded paint and cracking chrome.

Nice. I really like those cars, that's exiting that he has it running. the streets could always use more Alfa's!

I also saw a sweet looking donk down the road of my house

Cool lineup from the summer at spec d semi's in edmonton

a fuckton including a W140V12 AMG.

This man needs to be gassed immediately

85% sure I saw a fucking 2CV roll by today walking to the dumpster. Was pretty shocked desu.

Texas

Week or two ago.

Uncle's 1968 AMX

saw a red delorean in person. crazy how tiny they are, like half the height of me.

>red delorean

I was not aware GT350 foxbodies existed