Mom is refusing to pay for my car insurance

>Mom is refusing to pay for my car insurance
>I cant drive as a result

I live in Ontario Canada

>drives car in canada
>immediately explodes due to salt rust

also, cheq'd

check'd. Fellow Veeky Forumsntarian reporting in. Fuck over priced car insurance and fuck the liberals.

True. Literally doing a rust resto on a 2008 Lancer GTS. Both rocker panels, both qps, front right fender, bottoms of the rear doors, and the trunk. I want to get so many cool cars but realize they'll just rust.

>Can never trust a "rust free" kijiji ad
>Always caked with bondo or fiberglass repair jobs
>"Rust free" doesn't include frame or subframe half the time

Fuck Canada

So what can I do? I need a car to get a normal job.

>mfw texas has 50 year old cars with only surface rust after minimal care

Being into cars while living in salty hellholes is a waste of time and money. I feel bad for people who don't live in the Vancouver area.

>Vancouver area
Yeah lemme just afford $4k a month rent.

>bus if city
otherwise drive with no insurance, just dont be a tard

the only time i have ever driven a legal vehicle was the first couple months i had my first car, always had expired tags or no insurance afterwards, and now i don't have a cat on my vehicle

but this is the US

Living in Burnaby, PoCo, or North Shore is the way to go. Or just move to Seattle.

Dude that's literally a $5000 fine im pretty sure

5k for no insurance? fuck senpai nevermind

how the fuck did senpai come out of "senpai"

im fucking dying bro you cant say the short term for f

Have you not used Veeky Forums in well over a year? This isn't a recent change lol.

Also
>No Insurance carries no demerit points, however, if found guilty you are liable on a first conviction to a fine of not less than $5,000 and not more than $25,000 and on a subsequent conviction to a fine of not less than $10,000 and not more than $50,000 and, in addition, your driver’s licence may be suspended for a period of not more than one year.

$5000 minimum fine rip

generally i type "senpaitachi" which apparently gets past that filter

and holy shit

im gonna kill myself and go back to /b/

ubber grind or suck your dads cock. idk b, do whatever it takes. Where you at? I could give you a ride and I won't kill you kappa

Newmarket senpai

Transit all around there faggot. Get a job at one of the many fast food places and walk/rollerblade/skydive to work and don't make an excuse for yourself. Everyone starts at the bottom. Even Donald Trump, and look he is president now

Lmao you kidding? The bus is $4 and is shit AF

>not having a job
>paying bus fee

Not him, but you don't need a car if you live in Toronto, just get a presto card

Might as well use the bike share program for $100/yr