www.games2gether.com/

> Planets Stats
pastebin.com/3huefXGy

> Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau

> Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH

>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf

> > STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem

> WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh

> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/

> Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

> The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php

> Steamgruppe
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

> > ENDLESS LEGEND
> Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf

> Wiki
endlesslegendwiki.com

> > CIVILIZATION
> Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org

> Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0

> Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html

> Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com

> District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

> Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393

> Civ 5 Recommended Mods by some guy
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur

> Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/

> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

> > ALPHA CENTAURI
> Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

> Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
pastebin.com/uzqavKVL
imgur.com/a/ZiQFk
pastebin.com/zJSv8ywM
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
youtu.be/e06WR_Rx39k
youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like this one, with the game's title in caps and maymay arrows with subtitles having normal caps. Best one yet.

The spacing didn't work quite as well as I'd hoped to be honest.
Maybe if there's just meme arrows for the game titles like
>ENDLESS SPACE
then the spacing can work.

Currently imo it's not clear where one title beings and one title ends.

experimental anyways.

Spacing AND meme arrows looks ugly like sin.

it should be either one or the other.

> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh

- Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem

- WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh

But not both.

Also pastebin.com/3huefXGy is full of shit we would be better off dumping terrafroming pic on imgur and linking that.

>this still didnt stop an AI fleet
fuck
o
r
t
s

Excuse me, /civ4xg/, can someone give me the name of that space game you used to post that looks like accounting software?

nice forgot image

BUT FUCK USEL:ESS SHIT FORTS AGAIN I WILL SAY IT TWICE

Aurora 4x.

Aurora

Aurora

I imagine that space forts are just stop gaps and are just meant to funnel a hostile fleet into them so they still need a fleet to support them.

>can't build a set and forget defense

shit game 0/10

How does this look for you:

STELLARIS
> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh

Battleshits cost nearly as much as forts in upkeep, are they worth making at least?

so you stellaris niggas are telling me that naked corvettes are STILL the best to spam? like there's been 20 DLCs and they haven't balanced anything?

Better than the current one, but not sure if it's better than the last one.
I think I'd rather add more meme arrows on the title of the game to make it more distinct instead of dearrowing it.
> > > > > STELLARIS

not til you can give them good equipment, no. But forts can't capture planets.

Tastes are tastes but that looks ugly to me. Meme arrows hould be used in moderation if you want to make the title stand out, just space it, and only it.

STELLARIS

> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh

Attack is the secret of defense; defense is the planning of attack. If you want an unbeatable offense, attack what cannot be defended; if you want an unbeatable defense, defend what cannot be attacked.

Problem there is that stellaris is seperated from the stellaris resources.
The previous op has 5 distinct boxes of information and I like that clarity.

Sentient combat computers have nothing to do with the AI rebellion, right?

No it isn't separated.
Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf

STELLARIS

> Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/

There is a clear distinction that it is a header, not just some word floating around. It's fine to have your headers stand out of your body of text. It's entirely standard practice in editing. All you need to do is keep block itself coherent and spacing right (2 above 1 below) and you are golden.

>if you want to make the title stand out
This is so easy to do. Just add various table flipping jap emoticons

(ノ ̄□ ̄)ノ ~┻━┻
S T E L L A R I S
┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)

They accurately portray what I want to do when I'm getting ass fucked by the game.

There is a seperation between stellaris and pastebin in the post you made right there.

Headers standing out of your body in text doesn't work so well in Veeky Forums posts since there's only one font and one letter size.

>stellaris
>not just spamming corvettes until you can't afford it anymore and just conquering everyone you meet immediately for more corvettes

Yes, there is separation, but it is clearly more related to the box below than one above, which is the entire point of a header.

At the end this shit is a question of taste, as usual, so I don't think we will be able to come to a consensus. I'd simply ask that you tried this way for one general, we are experimenting after all, no?

b-but that's against the nap

Only in non mp and you may want to consider giving them better weapons as the game progresses unless you intend on constantly supplying thousands of corvettes. There is objectively no defense even for players unless you have your own swarm or destroyers with autocannons, tactics the ai doesn't consider

This would be so easy to fix if the game has crit hit system and larger mounts do high crit damage on smaller ships.

yeah fair we'll try

It won't be worse than the current one anyway imo

By the way, to those who read my "guide" on politics. This is my senate 2 turns after the end of the last of 3 wars I had this game. Note how Industrialists are in charge despite being a minority party, due to pacifist support.

>Monarchy is fascism
>Spiritualist societies must be naive and hate robots that are by all gauges sentient and voluntarily engage in worship
>If you want an isolationist society you must be a genocidial freak

>universal basic income

Made a week long pastebin with that in mind
pastebin.com/uzqavKVL

Might be some stuff that people want to add 'til the next thread, but see that as the baseline with your suggested format.
Header format might look better than I initially thought.

>>If you want an isolationist society you must be a genocidial freak
No you don't

see
>Not making your battleships cost nothing and making their build time 12 days

Why would I span shitty hay corvettes why I could spam battleships instead?

how

Because he's talking about vanilla stellaris not cheat stellaris.

>Might be some stuff that people want to add 'til the next thread
Why do you keep including ES2 planet guide? It's has wrong stats.

Please replace it with imgur.com/a/ZiQFk terraforming guide.

Mods and min maxing. See all those modules? Most of them drop cost and build time. Mix that with the elite militaries mod picking imperial legion which focuses on battleships and you get that. Its mid late game though and took significant initial cost to do in both research and mineral cost. That space station is worth about 400k minerals and is the only station that can pump them out like that. Other stations have more "normal" costs and build times.

Better link

i.imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg

sounds like a pretty broken combination of mods desu

It was in previous OPs so I included it.
pastebin.com/zJSv8ywM
there, it's replaced

Thank you.

I've found two ftl xenos with big planets before year 10 , would it be stupid to invade them both for slaves ? i'm playing xenophobe

it was not a good idea

I invaded some stone age guys in my game. It lasted around 33k days for some of them. It's not as bad for the kids though, newer pops have the debuff but for way less duration so you'll be fine if you let them grow quick.

is the deadly intent bill (+75% weapon modules) still bugged?

The refugee policy in Stellaris, if I set it to Citizen Species only, does that include citizen species of other allied empires or just citizen species of my empire?

Species that have full citizen rights in your empire. So if you conquer a planet with Species A on it and grant them full citizen rights, then Species A starts getting displaced from someone else's land, they will migrate to you if you have it set to citizens only.

In the species rights tab is a default settings, in the upper right, can be used to configure everybody's rights when you acquire a new population type.

HAK HAK HAK

I see. Thank you, user.

It doesn't even need a crit system. It needs large aoe weapons that shread lots of small unprotected ships. It needs a defensive rebalance so that small weapons do drastically reduced damage to large defensive modules. It needs a torpedo rebalance so that both types of torpedoes are supposed to be used against either shields or armor and are ineffective against the other type.

True, repairing tanks is easier in RA3.
You needed an engineer in RA2, right?

>Spacing
If my opinion matter, I'm against that.

>Boreal

Bships are inefficient, but still very strong. They can make your fleet extremely tough but it's more cost efficient to just spam cruisers. If you have the time and resources to spare though, making Bships won't make your fleet weaker.

Fortresses are a placebo. They don't do anything, but build one if you think it will make your systems safer.

>There is objectively no defense
Battleships with flak batteries and strike craft.

No what the fuck. How are you stupid morons still thinking corvette spam is anything but a meme? It fucking sucks. Going up against any serious fleet you have to spam corvettes way over your fleet cap to win, at that point you're not "cheating the system" because you're sitting there autistically clicking to build more corvettes and spending just as much time and resources waiting for all those fuckers to build. You might as well just build a real fleet and save your poor mouse and finger the abuse.

>t. pleb
>not using macros

Nah

>next ruler is nervous -10% naval cap
>but -20% cruiser cost

I'm so conflicted on what to feel

An engineer in an IFV or a repair pad.

>Any serious fleet
>AI fleets
>Serious

Don't do it man, your ships will rebel.

You'll be happily upgrading your buildings and all of a sudden your fleet will take off and start blowing up your space stations.

Robophobe propaganda.

>this meme again
fuck off already

>upgrade your computers goy, they won't try to kill you, i promise

t. Skynet

>general supposedly dies down at night when burgerclaps go to sleep
>is deader when the europoors are supposed to be awake

Europeans don't exist, stupid.

they're too busy having teatime and bonging toward the queen

Its sucks. Get some other fag.

But I'm a psionic imperialcuck

Are you able to build a ringworld in a system with a frontier outpost? I can't help but think the frontier would get deleted for some reason.

ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

I decided to finish what I've started, cleaned it up and think it's good enough to be dumped into the OP.

Can you do one for warfare and ship design? I love how thorough you are.

>Can you do one for warfare and ship design?
Maybe some day, but not now, it takes a bit too much time to put everything I know into coherent words.

Meantime I am happy to shill for a channel that helped me learn ES2, while not quite same style his vids are very informative and detailed too.

Here is his take on ship design for example:

youtu.be/e06WR_Rx39k

enemy is using ballistics? use armor.
they're using lasers? use shields.
too lazy to change your armor for every enemy? use both and choose either turtle/power to shields when you fight someone.

>people actually need a guide to learn how to design ships in ES2

>it's a "prethoryn spawn between a bunch of closed borders empire" episode

I'm the only one who can save you but if you won't let me, that's okay too

The AI favors energy weapons (specially plasma) and shields for the most game. Usually goes for armor in bigger ships but shields are more numerous still.

That said, disruptors and autocannons+afterburners should always be taken into consideration.

lol srry, I thought you were talking about stellaris...

youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE

About to start ES2, have they fixed pirates yet or should I disable them?

>fixed
What is fixed.

>"The Horatio ships have a lot of freedom and you can put any modules you want anywhere.."

Or something along those lines. Ok ES2 fags.. tell me who has the top 3 best ships to kick ass.

#3: Riftborn hunter
#2: Riftborn carrier
#1: Riftborn advanced hunter

Only Allied had IFV.

Yeah, that is absolutely true if you don't care about movement speed of 1. Which I for one find atrocious

You don't need to move to kick ass. Moving means less time to hit stuff.

Clerly. And if barabrians take far off provinces it won't matter for us romans, amiright?

You ask for ships that kick the most ass then turn them down, there's a reason the barbarians are running rampant.

>Riftborn

Holy shit, its those extra dimensional horrors with nip like cartoonish crap.. What about the cravers? They seem the kind of guys going for offense.

>calling riftborn crap
*REEEEEEEs four-dimensionally*

Well yes, and the reason for that is that people keep buying your crappy ships that can't get to the provices and would be better off being stripped of the engine and used as space stations.

>What about the cravers?
They have a good military but it is largely based around numbers, not quality.

The best military is not based on quality or numbers alone but rather somewhere in the middle (cost effectiveness).

This reasoning is known as middle ground falacy. The best military is one that best responds to circumstances. You need entirely different tools to fight a world war and a proxy war after all. The notion that just because it's average at everything military will be great will be best is preposterous.

Is that why the US lost a war to a bunch of farmers?

it lost the war there for the same reason it has caused more death and havoc in the two decades since the end of the CW that in two last decades of the CW. It doesn't think ahead, and when it does it banks on ideology to carry it. Contrast that with the careful planning that US used before joining WW2, with Marshall plan being aimed to prevent doing more harm than good to the continent. That is the generous view of US FP. The less generous view is that US politicians and business are going around destroying countries to make a quick buck off it.

I can't bring myself to trust them anyway.
Their "if you're not with us you're against us" policy during the Cold War was bad.

Actually thats why the US beated he living shit of the germans because Panzers cost a lot of doe and factory parts not always fitted for repairs.

On a gameplay perspective thats why naked corvettes with level 1 mass drivers beat anything else in terms of force/mineral ratio at the start of the game.