/ammg/ - Anime Massive Multiplayer General

Please check the catalog first if the game you want to talk about has its own general. This place is only for Asian/anime massive multiplayer games that cannot sustain their own.

>Current Games
pastebin.com/6BdKz3qF
Got a game you want to add to the list? Link the OP then name the game and website/private server.

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime
animemmorpgs.com/
freemmogamer.com/games/anime/

>AMMG non-English servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

>Previous Thread
Not sure if an MMG is an AnimeMMG? Rule of thumb is if it's made in the east then it's an AnimeMMG but there are exceptions, i.e Revelation Online.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1CEz-Vtiz4yhcYWrETglRO3rJ748AWHGeGdj-VgAnQiQ/edit#
soulworkerhq.com/Discussion-Nep-Guides-Tutorials-Index
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/178745042/#q178758707
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm glad ammg is back! I missed you guys

How do you gear up as ele without whaling?

thanks for the Eden Eternal recommendation Ne, the combat isn't all that deep but the world is a fun enough experience

im glad its over...

Which game? DFO? Elementalist takes a while to get decent, and never becomes the best since these days high DPS isn't as useful as high burst.

Yeah, endgame combat is just spamming 1 or two skills but soloing bosses you need to kite properly.

The how is basically the same as everyone else. Do your daily Antons (heroic and/or raid carry), and farm hells through whatever means you can. Pande Rift is okay if you can do it too.

I'm just using Halidoms and a pink staff and I feel so weak and clunky. Will it get better?

Not really, no.

Not until you start dumping thousands into that class.

MJ was crying about his sub-billion damage in Luke and he had full Dark Gothic. It may get tolerable but I don't know if you'll ever be meta or wanted once Luke raids come around. I'm not an expert though, so wait for the others to wake up and respond.

Why did I even picked this class? I thought she will be easy to gear. Nobody even wants to party with me in OV and Ancients.

>Why did I even pick this class?
to be someone's cute useless fmage gf
bugmage is both cute and useful

loooool

Do all your quests. Especially the book quests you buy from general merchants. You're going to need the reputation when you want to get the level 95 gear.

Take advantage of the BP system. Each boss has weaknesses, every time you hit the boss with it then you lower their BP, the purple bar. Each boss has two different loot tables, the normal table and the BP table (there's also a class table but that's for later). If you reduce their BP to 0 then they will drop stuff from their BP table, that's where all the good stuff is. Here's an example, the boss' weakness is pierce and nature (if you don't know the symbols then you can hover over them). If I use attacks with nature element or a pierce weapon (ranged weapons basically) then the purple bar will start going down. Click the blue chest icon to see the monster's loot table.
This is why it's important to level all your classes, so you have an answer for every BP.

Oh, and you have to manually reset dungeons.
Right click your stat window and it should show up there.

Ele was always a mistake

If ele is that bad, what's her purpose in the game then?

To trick you into playing them

Too bad we are dead as always.

Meant to be the spell caster archetype in a brawler.

How many servers are in the EdenEternal and I saw someone mention a private server?

I think there's 2 servers in the official, Diamond and Sapphire. There were more but they merged.
And yes there is a private server. Eden Eternal Vendetta.

I think everyone plays on vendetta, that's where I just started.

Okay so what is the pro and con with live vs private server.

I see.

One is not completely Pay2Win

Official is more p2w.
Private server is more forgiving.

Official server stopped getting updates when the JP version shut down. NA is the last EE server.
Private server has custom content, items and quests.

I see, so the live one would most likely die in the future if that was the case. What a shame, I was hoping they would finish up with all those races they wanted to add. Thanks for the information.

Yeah, X-Legend seems to like abandoning games.
But you never know, they might come back, or Aeria might do something.

>soul bender changes
>can blow my moveset load in 2 seconds
>after that if somethings still alive I just have to sit there hold X till I can do something cool again.

I don't know how to feel about these changes.

Blow load, sweep up with Kalla, move on.
It's kind of nice imo but not for everyone.

Were any of the Infinite changes direct nerfs/making-things-worse? I've liked all of the classes I've played so far since coming back.

I think chaos got hit with some change/nerf.

are the non-humans actually better at anything in e.e.? they look like jokes

Each have different skills, there's no overall better class.

Get gear that's not shit

I got full mixed epics with a complete tac. set. I pretty much do delete everything in one shot but on the few things that do live it just kinda feels silly waiting around with x string.

I'm going to create soulworker guild later tonight. Anyone interested?

Tact isn't the greatest set damage wise, and there's a world of difference between a frankenstein accessory set and 5s. It's like a whole new class.

just read through old thread
the user who tried everything, try luna online and say if it's any good

Played Luna: Reborn.
It was kinda like Dream of Mirror Online. Like same combat. The controls were annoying though.
I haven't played far enough to reach the paywall but it does exists and looks really p2w.
There are multiple skills and a lot of pets, it has a housing system but it wasn't that good. There was a lot of grinding involved.

Basically, if you want a cute game with a lot of grinding and little questing, then play it.

Go ahead and drop the guild name later. I'll join.

rip
on the promo site they especially accentuate the marriage and dating system like it's something worth bragging but how they are even doing it with 200-500 person population of a typical half alive mmo game

How do you get into Soul Worker? I thought there wasn't a way to play.

multiclient

Well I mean if I'm going to be here in years anyway, might as well.

>playing trickster
>look at the cash shop
>selling equipments with really good stats
>some expire
What's the point of playing the game when you can just buy the gear?
Fucking p2w garbage.

tell that to PurifyEx

M. Spit

docs.google.com/document/d/1CEz-Vtiz4yhcYWrETglRO3rJ748AWHGeGdj-VgAnQiQ/edit#
soulworkerhq.com/Discussion-Nep-Guides-Tutorials-Index

You can use that to get started.

was male spitfire ever good? I feel like it became a joke class the moment F came out

>all these eden eternal talk
I wanna play.

Anyone want to recommend me some MMOs with summoner classes?
I've played Wakfu and DFO already. I want something new also I don't want to play action MMOs.

It was a good support class once upon a time. Each time they rework it it, though, they remove another of the things that made it unique. They took a support class with a sustained damage focus and keep trying to turn it in to another burst class. At least his 2nd Awakening art looks good.

this image always cracks me up

So are we jumping on to EE while waiting for Latale to relaunch?

Yeah.
Playing EE then when NosTale comes I'll play that then when LaTale comes out I'll play that.

>genuinely played every MMO I can possibly think of
>not getting help no matter where I ask
What do? I can drop the list of what I played here, if it'd be of any use.

what kind of help do you even need

obviously it's time to learn jap gook or chink and play their exclusive games. You could even get money outta that eventually, and become translator/gm or both

Stop afking, you lazy bunny. I'm waiting.

who are you talking to

Not you, obviously.

ok but who though

Tricksterbro who's about to quit. No need to namedrop.

You getting free shit from him?

More like he's returning the free shit I gave to him.

Hi PurifyEx

Slime...

Hello.

When are you going to quit?
Didn't you stop playing a while back and only reinstalled it like a month ago?

Come play EE with us soon

I'm just doing black swamp quest to relieve the nostalgia for a bit longer. Probably will quit after I'm done with it. Can't be bothered with snow hell and the guild is dead.

Tried EE before and it's just not my cup of tea. Might try Latale when it comes out, though.

>guild is dead.
rip
didn't even last a day

>it's just not my cup of tea
but i miss you

See you in Latale?

gaaaaayyyy

how shitty will nostale be? be honest

I made a post about my time playing the beta in the /mmog/ thread a while back.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/178745042/#q178758707

The only thing I really hate is the walking. Too much walking and no mount.

How is Nostale releasing? A private server, or what? I remember playing the Polish release and hating it. Then again, that was published by Gameforge, so not much of a surprise there.

Yeah, private server. Vendetta people, the ones in charge of the EE p server.
It was supposed to be released this Friday but they pushed it to the 14th.

Is NosTale the original name of the game? What was it called originally?

NosTale

Oh, so the "nos" wasn't added like nostalgia to Nostalrius and the others, okay.
Why have I never heard of it before?

It's a pretty old game and it wasn't popular.

even though i want to play with other people, i dont think i can stoop so low as to play nostale...

Yeah, it's not for everyone.
How about playing Eden Eternal or wait for LaTale?

>got an fmage gf
>play with her
>still feel empty inside

??????????

wrong kind of play

>get an fmage gf
>empty inside her

there you go

>empty inside her
what did he mean by this?

what kind of fmage gf?

bugbug

Does Pangya belong here?

Pangya died a long time ago.
And it has anime styled graphics, so yeah.