dep bump

nother 1...

reporting for duty

gonna be a long three days until gsl

i hate myself
i hate my life
i want to die
i want to kill myself

it's possible to change your life and eventually like it over time.

wrong

good morning

gook morning brother...

gook morning

gonna be a long day... *stares at wall*

Or he could baller and go grandmaster

we are all already gm on kr server

this thread is like one of those korean war hills with just a # for a name that changed hands every other day with hundreds of gooks dying each time.

A beautiful goddess visits you in the dead of the night and hands you the phone. You take it, and whisper into the receiver, “hello taco bell are you hiring today?”. You woke up, it was just a dream. Yet you felt something odd, something is pushing you to go to tacobell

You change out of your pajamas and "mr. cuddles fan" shirt and rush. Then you rushed outside, you started up your car and drove to the nearby taco bell. You hurriedly got out of the car and you entered the tacobell. The goddess you saw was in the counter and she said "Welcome to tacobell! What's your order?"

Your heart raced, you stuttered when you tried to talk to her. You saw a badge at the right of her chest, saying "Jenny Hazelyn,Branch Manager". After moments of standing there being in awe of her beauty, you finally pulled yourself together and you said "Are you hiring?". She smiled and giggled, she said "Sir it's the middle of the night, come back tomorrow sir". You left the tacobell branch with a smile on your face and went home. You lied on your bed, still thinking of her. You were lovestruck.

You went back to tacobell for breakfast. Having not slept your eyes were bulging out. Then again, you saw her, your heart raced fast again. You jolted "Are you hiring now?". She said "Yes, we are, but I'm afraid my assistant manager will be the one to handle you," she then continued "it was a tiring night and I have to go home" as she yawned right after. She turned her back and walked a few meters before reaching out to the door knob of the door found some meters away from the counter. Afraid of letting her slip away you said, "may I have your number?". She paused a moment before turning towards you. She grabbed some tissue beneath the counter, wrote something on it then gave it to you. Meanwhile, you just stood there looking at her face, amazed by the beauty. She then left and you looked at the writings on the tissue, it said "I have a boyfriend".

To Be Continued...

are you guys hype for E3? i dont count EA press conference as E3

during those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

i hope something good comes out of it but i prefer just reading all the announcements in one place after e3 is over

a way out looked decent tho

im watching all of it, even wasted my time on the ea conference

>GSL Code S 3 days
where do you get this information

every fucking place on the internet that gives dates for the GSL stops at the playoffs, I can't find the times for the semifinals anywhere

do you know where you are?
we are the motherfreaking scvs

wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2017_Global_StarCraft_II_League_Season_2/Code_S

just now discovered the clickable (i)

2/10 webdesign

the only things i care about are nintendo and kingdom hearts.

when is e3? the new dragonball game is going to be announced

this week

fuck

ahh listen boy my first love story

/v/ in a nutshell

not an argument

flipping back hurts

gook

not gay

just found out aids doesnt exist and hiv has never been isolated
basically another globalist scheme

lol

its true... please don't lol...

scanning
control manipulate scientific data
take over blast control world government
shut down infrastructure
ship everything to china
look at this person

mao went to yale
he was a globalist technocrat insert

enslave the children kill them all disease their blood bring in evil have them commit more evil prepare the death and destruction

youtube.com/watch?v=oFy61gXY2B4

test

ah yes... the globalists...

listen

the big one

why bother going to /v/ after Veeky Forums was created?

anyone wants to kill me

tabbed in to post the same thing...

what happens if you're able to wire a brain up to a computer... and consciousness loves forever...

well i could have answered that but then you typed love and i dont know anything about that so..

to fight the holy console war

love... fulfillment...

big gook tits in my face... :O

omo

omo

omo

omo

OMO!!!!!! *licks your nips* mmmmmmmmm yeah alright BITCH that was scrumdiddlyumptious

omo

Woah guys it's STARCRAFT TWO

*shoots my head*

Where is everyone, it just got starcraft two in here!

falling asleep... gooknight

dont wake up~~

AHH look out it's another starcraft post. Are you seeing this?

wow so on topic
really makes this thread so much better like whoa

ahhhhhh nothing like waking up at 2pm

why so early today

there is no early or late i wake up whenever

can i ask a starcraft 2 question?

why do zerg players hold position their lings in mineral lines instead of a-moving into mineral lines

A-move prioritizes army units, all the lings will attack a single ling instead of drones.

trying this IRL y/n?

pastebin.com/raw/aPNXHbAq

wtf

feeding fetishists are literal subhumans

whoa I'm not a subhuman

not fatties
im talking about the one that get off on making others fat

if only i had some food to fetishize... im starving here

same...been eating rice only for the past 3 days..

wtf have your mommy get you some food

30 more minutes....

i been buying stolen dominos account for $1-2 a piece. its worth it imo

i'm playing a new rts-ish game: "northgard" and liking it ok.. imagine if the blizzard sc2 team made a sequel to age of empires for console (it's a pc game)
before anyone calls me a shill, i'm not even being paid to post this