In school teacher call me "mr idea man"

in school teacher call me "mr idea man"

i have many good ideas to make lots of money

how to i get payed for my ideas? what job will pay me for ideas?

1 example: solar panels under street lights to make watts. win - win

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_street_light
cyclingabout.com/list-of-hub-dynamo-power-supplies-for-usb-devices/
tigrasport.com/activity/136-bikecharge-dynamo-4895161700854.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't bother finding a job just find your Zuckerberg.

You're a fucking moron

your ideas are worth $0
you will not get paid for ideas.
>solar panels under street lights
like what the fuck
it won't even generate enough energy during the day to power the light the entire night, plus the battery infrastructure makes it an easier and more valuable target for theives.

use your idea man powers to get make an idea that will let you get rich off your ideas

>solar panels under street lights to make watts
really fires the neurons

>it won't even generate enough energy during the day to power the light the entire night, plus the battery infrastructure makes it an easier and more valuable target for theives.
you did not understand. solar panels gets sunlight during day and street light at night to make watts all day. no battery because watts go into central grid. this solves problem of solar energy only working at sun time

my other idea is putting generater on bycycle to charge phone why you pedel

dude, everyone on Veeky Forums is an idea guy. we are all rich NEETs already, don't come back till you are worthy.

Then why put them below street lights in what would be densely packed areas most of the time and restrict the sunlight?

Why not put them in a field or something so they have maximum exposure, since the panels will not supply the light directly?

The efficiency with the street lights and solar panels is next to nothing, it does not generate electricity on a 1:1 basis. It is much, much smaller and does not generate enough power to realistically maintain something like that.

Generator on a bicycle opens up the same issue; more of a target for thieves and it makes the bike heavier, meaning more energy required to go places. A better idea, but not viable.

Sounds like you need to take some classes on this stuff.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

> solar panels under street lights to make watts. win - win

how do solar panels work? (no plug n play)
how do electrical networks work?
(... more tech stuff ...)
what do panels cost?
what does installation cost?
what does service cost?

I hate those arrogant kids who think they're so generation whatsoever and change the world. In their ignorance they really believe they're better than every of those "nerdy engineers" who went to college for 5 yrs and worked their ass off another 2 decades to pay godamn fucking taxes so that those retarded wrong gone abortions can go to schools and then stand there and say "giggidy goo, puut solah panels on street lights cause they deserve a hat to hoo hoo" FUCK YOU DAMN RETARD!!!! YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU ARE NOT INNOVATIVE. YOU DO NOT DESERVE YOUR OWN THREAD. YOU CAN PISS OFF AND START LEARNING.

oh and your teacher is lying. he just wants you fat little retard smiling in his class. nothing fucks one more up than a mother of a crying retard like you writing fucking mails to the director. "Oh my sweety peetie is such a genius but mr buttwalker seems not to notice blablabla"

Wtf are you talking about. Generator on a bike makes it heavier? Yea maybe 100 grams heaver u fuck. This concept is probably older than you, nothing new it just makes pedaling harder (obviously)

>mr buttwalker
kek

Was your teacher giving an example of sarcasm to the class?

this is secret idea for money haver only. water in can sold from big Coke machine outside Dollar General.

a grate idea for money making: an app that lets u find secrat tunnels and shortcuts so to get to walk to school or burgerking before ur friends

> an app that lets u find secrat tunnels and shortcuts so to get to walk to school or burgerking before ur friends

what what what? tunnels? where the fuck do you live if you have to crouch through tunnels to go to BK? are you a ninja turtle or what?

DUDE Infinite Power lmao

>what job will pay me for ideas?
none. they dont need useless lazy retards, most of the business relays in execution and feedback from costumers (those are the idea guys)

of course generators with a simple rotating system works fine, however getting it to a place where it effective charges a phone changes a lot of what's expected from a system like that.

Considering it all has to be mobile as well, and built so that it can't simply be stolen.

They do that for decades dude
You are late to the party
Even solar integrated into streets is a thing now

Both of these ideas have already been done countless times

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_street_light

>my other idea is putting generater on bycycle to charge phone why you pedel
cyclingabout.com/list-of-hub-dynamo-power-supplies-for-usb-devices/
tigrasport.com/activity/136-bikecharge-dynamo-4895161700854.html

Ideas aren't worth shit.

Guys op here again, I have another idea just now. This idea ready to go to stores but need investor. Anyone wantme help?

why did this make me laugh

You did not understand. My idea is for solar panels harvest Street light energy not power Street lights

hahahahah I fucking love you OP

10/10

Just how underaged are you? In years?

op i like your ideas
how much will it take for you to be our ideas man?

You seem really smart OP. I'd like to get talking to you more

Do you have an email address?

you're retarded op has good ideas and you jealous bro

these are both terrible ideas

who's going to pay for a generator on their bike when they can buy a cheap battery pack for their phone?

how will you ever go green if you don't charge your phone with bike power

You bring up a very good point

It is 2017 after all

OP, you will be a billionaire and the savior of civilization with your unexpectedly brilliant and elegant solutions to problems that have long plagued us. we need a genius like you to construct these incredible inventions as we move into the 22nd century and beyond. you will be beside the greatest in our history books, perhaps greater. a true thinker and crystal intellect applied to pressing environmental catostrophes narrowly avoided. a standing ovation, the entire human race owes you a round of applause and perhaps a few blowjobs as well. mint

not merely an idea-man, but the mastermind of a revolution long sought by earth and gaia itself, for its future wellbeing and the life it alone sustains. a god on earth. maybe just god period. he is on Veeky Forums tonight brothers, rejoice

i hope it's sarcasm. damn little highschool buttmushroom what did mr buttwalker told?! dont talk you worthless piece of shit!!! not enough your parents rape you (what comes in apostrophies sing with acdc's shoot me all night long:) "A NIGHT LONG" you little fuckturd dare to call mr buttwal... ahuh... mr smith. yeah,mr smith. a jealous bro? howdare you??? fucking op you are.just using another id you are! yoda hates you. yeah he does.

after reading it twice i see it's sarcasm. but hug bye

You can file patents even if its a dumb idea. Companies will buy them even if they are shit just so they can claim to have over 9000 patents on their 10ks.

My dad invented a fairly awkward and specialized tool for workers to find studs in metal frame construction. A company bought the patent and prototype for $8000. My dad admitted the product was almost useless and you will never see a production model

You go OP. Mr. Buttwalker is right about you. Build your solarpanel sidewalks, nobody has time to unbolt a $3000 solar panel off a lamppost at knee level and resell it.

>ideas man
>needs others to help with idea
gtfo

Execution is everything, try getting grants from the EU (they litterally have €287 milion to give out for enviroment so if you come up with something even barely usable you will get the grant)

>idea is putting generater on bycycle to charge phone why you pedel

wow OP you must be some kind of genius

>Veeky Forums invents the dynamo
Bravo.

This is pretty clever OP. I'm sorry that I'm not rich enough to fund you. You would be the perfect idea man for my empire.

I like the idea with the bikes. Free energy for the people.

Thats a great app,advertising it to children...selling it to pedophiles...

>mr idea man
they're mocking you retard

tfw OP just invented unlimited energy