What does Veeky Forums think of the SHO?

>inb4 its another one of those threads

Its bulky as fuck and older Tauruses were slimmer but that complaint could be for any modern car at this point.

meme 0-60 times thanks to an ""AWD""(FWD biased) system. heavier than fucking concentrated dark matter.

Was surprised to see it in a video game but don't like memeboost/10. those rims are sexy.

>my wife wouldn’t let me get a Chevy SS

Generic GM trash getting hyped because of an unfunny AVGN of cars fag who reads off Wikipedia for information and sperging out into the mic.

Its a Ford. wrong thread?

>GM
>Ford
Okay, famalam.

OP here, jow the fuck is a heavy AWD twin turbo v6 sedan comparible to a fucking FWD light coupe

What a waste of post 1188

You aren’t even trying fag

Time to come back when you aren't drunk.

>he doesn't know what a ss is.

Generic comfy sleeper not much more to say

Wow you are stupid

Fast highway cruiser, not a true sports sedan.

The engine feels great, it has power all over and a decent sound. I drove a Flex with the same engine and it pulled to 120 no problem. Also if the AWD system works like my gfs Escape it always engages the rear wheels from a stop.

Nobody does, that's why they don't sell.

Pretty good sign when gm gets afraid it would take away Camaro sales.

It's just stupid that one of their best products get no airtime. But we get Cruze hatchback, Chimpala and Equinox commercials.

>FWD based car with AWD
>heavy - slow and bad acceleration
>it looks so-so. bulky
dogshit

Why would they fear it taking away Camaro sales when the platform is inferior to the CAmaro? not only would it not take away CAmaro sales but the Mustang sales better than the Commodore over in Australia.

5.2 to 60 ain't too bad for a sedan

>heavy - slow and bad acceleration
Low 5 to 60mph and 13s 1/4 isn't slow for a full size sedan. But yeah, it's heavy.

The same reason they were afraid to rate the f-body the same power as the C4 and C5. They didn't want a more practical car with the same power as their flagship in case people are actually sensible.

>pigfat
>tiny backseat
>tiny windows
>wrong wheel drive
it's a shit car.

The problem with high performance variants of sedans is the fact that the engine option is just as meaningless for resale value as luxury options. The extra $15k for a SHO compared to a SE becomes ~$3k after 2 years of depreciation. The other problem is that you're paying for a $42k car and getting at most $27k worth of Quality Control.

M3/M5?

Its just to big and heavy, its a fucking joke. Its nothing like the original. The original was dope af.

Cool looking from the front, gay as hell from the back

>comparing the new SHO to a non-SHO generation
>not uploading a pic of the superior gen 2 SHO

how do you fuck up this bad user?

>pulled to 120 no problem
>on a car that is governed at 110

I think the EcoBoost AWD Flex is the one to get over the SHO. Similar performance (C&D recorded 0-60 @ 5.7s for the 2013+ models), more usable space, more sleeper cred. An SHO isn't really made for canyon carving anyway so you're not really losing out on anything with the Flex. They're both made for highway cruising and trolling shitboxes with fart cans from a red light.

I also personally like the look of the Flex over the SHO but that's just personal taste.

So apparently these FWD cyclone-based V6s have a design flaw: the water pump is mounted in the crankcase, driven off of the timing belt, if it fails it can leak coolant into the combustion chamber and rip engine. Also replacing the water pump is apparently a $2000 job.

old sho were v8 tho

It fucking moves for something so big and heavy, unfortunately the ride is stiff to compensate for its boat-like handling. Interior isn't the best, the rear has room but feels cramped because of the high door sills and smaller windows but that affects most modern sedans.

pretty much. It's a comfy yet powerful highway cruiser and will embarrass most cars from a stoplight. Feeling the turbos spool up along with the sensation of being thrown around in something the size of a tank is intoxicating

t. Fell for ecoboost meme

Titaniums have better tires and have a higher red limiter. Google nig.

1st and 2nd gen were NA V6s with manual transmission.

They have timing chains.

red limiter = speed limiter

All modern cars do that. That's how I feel about modern Jettas. The front is aggressive and the rear punks out