>Panther body
>not best Ford

Fuck off yuropoor,
Aussie cars best cars

Fight me.

Piss poor interior quality but it takes a beating

How is euro for better?
>Posted from my I6 god machine

I'm an American though. Also you're welcome for our companies propping up your whole Auto industry.

I'm shitposting out of pure Jealousy that Aussie cars never took off here mostly.

>inb4 shitty Group B meme cars and Meme Focus RS that's inferior to the Civic Type R

Fair enough mate. I'd be pissed too if cheap, powerful, RWD skid pigs were hard to come by.

How to spot a eurocuck

read this post

yeah well I want a 3rd or 4th gen mustang or a snek for less than $80k dollarydoos.

It sucks. GM tried it a few times, but they blew marketing. Ford never once tired, and only Aussie falcon I saw here was someone imported an XB.

I mean for all the complaining US car guys here do about no RWD big cars, they really pay no mind to Aussie cars, which come the closest to ours in allot of ways, though you guys seem more open to I6's than boomers here do. (Which I'm fine with I love I6's) and due to our laws it'll be a Billion years before I can import pic related I've wanted since playing GT4 as a kid.

>euro
At least AU and USA can build a car with an engine bigger than an indians rickshaw

Fair enough. At least we do get the pony cars and such still. But the only bit RWD car we have with any preformance options is the Charger, and the SS which is going the way of the dodo with the Commodore.

We gave you guys the 5.0 Coyote but we can't get no Barra? fuck man. i wanted more cheap straight six engines in the states. all we have is the ATLAS engines from GM.

Same here.

And that Atlas doesn't get much love. Unless I've been looking in the wrong places. I do remember seeing a picture of a Camaro with an atlas swap awhile ago.

would it be possible to import a half cut? cause thats what some guys do here if they just want the engine.
there's also that RHD ute company. I know its not the barra, but its as close to modern aussie muscle as you can get in the USA i think.

I don't know if we can or not, I know that we can import engines (people do it for SR20's and RB's even before any were past the 25 year for cars) so I mean someone could probably look on Aussie sites and then buy and ship an engine it's self only.

As for modern Aussie muscle in the states, Chevy sells the SS which is a Commie, and there was the Pontiac G8 which was the same thing just older, and the GTO was a Monaro. The Ute company usually uses those to get around the 25 year law, though I saw a Falcon ute on the site no clue how they got it over here though legally unless it's a show car exemption but those are hard to get.

I've been wanting an atlas swap CAmaro or something. i don't know how good the atlas engines are though or if they can hold a decent amount of power under boost. i don't want to make meme levels of HP but a 400 HP straight six Camaro or C4 corvette would be fine.

Most of the builds I've seen are Turbo'd don't know much about the engine beyond that though so can't speak to how much boost they were running.

Name one (1) thing that can stop the AU.

Emus.