What's the worst wreck you had the misfortune of surviving?

What's the worst wreck you had the misfortune of surviving?

birth

/thread

I used to be degenerate drug addict scum and blacked out on xans while also drunk stoned and on methadone... the idiots I was with didn't even try to stop me from driving even though I was obviously unable... miraculously didn't hit anyone else and ended up running my S10 off in a 10 foot deep concrete ditch, head on into the opposing culvert. wasn't seriously injured, woke up in jail with dui/drug charges, just now finishing my probation cycle... but I've learned from that mistake, im clean now and refuse to go back. don't drink/drug and drive, friends...

You will be alright, user. There's plenty of time left to live a decent life. You survived this crash, you can endure anything.

fpbp

3 flips
1 tree
10 foot ditch
50 feet into the woods.
And it didn't even have the courtesy to take my life.

this thread

Should have went a lot faster...

At least it was a harsh wake-up call and not the end.

A Tahoe spun out on the freeway three car lengths ahead of me. This used to be a VW Golf Mk5. Three cracked ribs, a few displaced spinal discs, and my knees still don't feel right.

my right arm doesn't have the strength it used to have but its better than being dead.
side note other than the right arm i walked out of the hospital later that day.
also the wreck wasn't my fault. some dumb bitch pulled out right in front of my car when i had the right of way.

what all happened to you?
cause?
injuries?

ahah good one user

2003 5MT TOYOTA Echo 1.5
Cause? A lot of things. A sharp right after a blind crest is a bad idea anywhere, and not having any signage for it doesn't help. I'm not gonna blame the road for the understeer, though. I tried to brake and turn at the same time, locking the front tires.
Nothing really happened to me, a small scar on my hand and a sore neck.
I didn't file an insurance claim, I knew the car was gone whether I liked it or not, so I get to keep my cozy, low insurance rates.

I still want my Echo back...

wtf are you the dude from the greentexts in yesterdays thread

thanks

Kek

>4 years old
>my mom is driving her old valiant home from downtown, she was picking something up from work to do at home
>some haitians in the next lane box her in and one cuts her off and stomps the brakes
>she rear ends the car pretty but not very hard, guess she had good reflexes
>haitian car trunk flies open
>pots and pans fly out across the street
>my mom is making sure I'm ok and is afraid because 2 cars full of haitians are now basically putting on a stageplay of how injured the people in car no. 1 are
>they're yelling and surrounding the car and shit
>luckily a cop was already passing through the area so there's a cop on scene almost right away
>witnesses tell him what they saw
>it's a classic insurance fraud tactic that the haitians have been pulling lately
>arrests are made
>my mom and I are ok
>the valiant is fixable
Really not that bad if I'm honest. Quite lucky.

nice

>swerve to miss a tree
>hit a house instead

I think it would've been a lot cheaper for the insurance for me to hit the tree and end up losing a car with my insurance hardly making a dent to my premium rather than run into the house, lose a couple tires, light lenses, and a mirror and have the insurance pay $7k for the repairs to the house.

This all happened because I fell asleep, working two jobs.

The worst wreck for me, emotionally, is losing my second Accord to a fallen tree.

Insurance spent $5,000 totaling the car and paying off my loan; I was left carless for two weeks.

>american houses break when a car taps them
kek???

also how did your rear tire go flat from an impact on the front?
>>>nissan build quality

>>>>nissan
m8, that's a fucking honda.

Must have happened when the car started to go sideways. It was a hilly terrain and the car did bounce a little and the tires were probably already worn, so the stresses caused them the blow out.

Learning to walk again was a blast I tell ya

jesus m8

a plane crash

With no survivors?

I don't see where the side airbag went off? Not that it would have made tons of difference. You have your original hips and pelvis?

I had to have part of my hip shaved because of how bad it broke, my leg has three rods in it. And my taintbone was broken. Taking a shit was enough pain to make me wanna kill myself.

That looks like a Late-'90s car, when curtain airbags were in infancy.

Only BMW and Volvo had 'em AFAIK.

Holy shit, how long did the recovery process take?

I fucked up, i was driving too fast on a backroad in winter time, caught ice on a corner and sent it right into a telephone pole. Cops that showed up called the corner before the ambo because of how bad I looked. My sister was pissed i destroyed her VW. This was the first time I actually saw the car after the wreck. Spent 7 months in the hospital, i only remember thinking "shit" as it slide off the road.

Congrats on turning a negative into a positive user.

Quit drinking...now time to dump weed/vaping...

How did it feel?

Got clipped while crossing traffic by an old dude running a red while I was driving on my learners with my dad. Thankfully he called it a second beforehand and i was able to get on the brakes so that it went into the axel instead of my door.

The other guys' car and him were in a pretty bad way, had to hop out of the car afterwards and tear off his plastic bag window and pull the hand brake to keep it from rolling into traffic. He didn't swerve into the other lane or brake at all, probably shouldn't have been driving at that point. Apparently he turned out fine though. Definitely feel lucky and scared the shit out of me for driving the next few years

Other dudes car

did you take these in 2002? what's with the low-res photos?

If that's a 100 series, the cunt deserves to die. If its a sequoia, he deserves a medal.

yep yep amerifag's make they're houses out of stick's its no suprise the car completely destroyed it lool

When I was in jr. high school back in the 80s, I had a friend who had an old Isuzu diesel pickup that he drove like it was a Ferrari.

One day we were all piled in it to go to the 7-11 and peek at the nudie mags behind the counter and I was in the bed of the truck when he lost control and went into the woods not far from my house.

I was thrown out of the truck into the trees and killed.

>ride a motorcycle
>everyone says OMG organ donor!
>8 year of riding, 60,000 miles later of highway and city through the concrete jungle of LA
>worst crash was on my first day when I whiskey throttled splitting lanes
>damage was a scratched bike, bruised butt and damaged ego
>meanwhile
>cagers dying in car crashes, never being able to walk the same, losing their memory, etc.

Feels good man. Did I mention 0-60 in under 4 seconds all while getting 40 mpg, being able to park anywhere, and not having to worry about traffic.

My first marriage.
>da dum tsssss

how did it feel to get died

The same thing happened to my wife's son. (He's 8!)

>don't drink/drug and drive, friends...

Thank you, double digit IQ friend!

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but getting thrown into the trees isn't a bad way to go....

The worst part was that I never got to see the then-latest Samantha Fox poster. Oh well.

Since then, I've spent my time dragging chains around (mostly for fun), making the wind blow randomly in creepy subway stations, and haunting Scarlett Johansson's shower. Yes, you do get to choose...

Sounds like a good time!

Don't forget Saab. Volvo and Saab, the Swedish duo of safety and over engineering.

This isn't supposed to be a YLYL but that grille made me lose. Looks like it got its teeth knocked out

I once lightly bumped a concrete wall while parking in a garage.
Just had to lightly brush off my bumper with a paper towel and it looked fine

years ago when i first started driving, an 18 wheeler decided to change lanes into me, crushed my car against the median/concrete barrier

Almost, old flip phone photos.

Sequoia, to its credit the thing was dead reliable as a family hauler and occasional tower

I slid onto a curb once in heavy snow.

T-boned by drunk redlight driver over a crest and tore half the front end off as I tore down a traffic light.

I don't remember anything around an hour before the accident, but traffic cam caught everything.

Driving down a freeway, some druggy fuck drifted across onto the wrong side of the road. I had to throw my car off the road so he wouldn't hit me head on, and ran into a steel pole. Luckily for me it hit the passenger side of the car, and I was totally unscathed.
My little sister's spine snapped in half.
At least I'm alive, yay...

60 mph / 100 kmh slip and slide into a jersey barrier. Must have been going around 40 / 80kmh on impact.

It angled off just before impact, if i'd hit it frontally would sure as fuck not walk away from that. Airbags malfunctioned too. Thanks Lancia.

>someone opens their car door

>My little sister's spine snapped in half.
What happened to her afterwards?

>Ride the bus as a kid.
>Bus stops in bus stop.
>The bus stop is about hundred meters after a steep overpass.
>A caravan disconnects from a car on the downhill part of the overpass.
>Caravan hits back of the bus, shattered safety glass flies everywhere.
>Guy sitting in the back of the bus in shock, slightly bloody but a-ok otherwise.
>MFW there was a guy sleeping in the caravan.
>MFW the carwent on without noticing the caravan is disconnected.

Well, all her organs instantly stopped responding to her brain, she made a face that looked like she was crying but couldn't, now she's in a jar on my bookshelf.
The fuck do you think happens when a 12 year old's spine gets snapped? It fucking grows back?

Didn't meant to be insensitive, I was only generaly curious about the outcome.
At least some of the nogs responsible died / got proper time in prison?

Fucker didn't stop. Took a few months and $20,000 to get my dashcam's microSD card recovered, but it was worth it.
One day I decided to visit the driver, just to see if he was alright, he wasn't responding to me knocking, but luckily his front door was unlocked, so I let myself in.
And what do you know, I found him convulsing on the floor after it looked like he accidentally jabbed himself in the spine with a syringe of what he thought was heroin. Poor guy
Naturally, I immediately called an ambulance the moment I arrived, but they just couldn't do anything to help the poor guy. After stabbing himself right in the spine with a big long needle filled with bleach, multiple times, there just wasn't anything they could do.
I told all this to police, and they just knowingly looked at me, and said they'd write it up as an accidental OD. Which it definitely was.

I hate situations like these

I didnt do shit just everything points towards it

>things that never happened

"I found his name but could never locate him. Druggies are hard to find. Life sucks."

Instead of LARPing go join the DEA or something
Death for druggies

>killed my own sister cause I was driving too fast, damn druggies

Was that recent? Because going back by the name of the picture, it was taken in this month.

Sorry for your loss man.

he's probably american

most of what we have here are narrow two lane highways limited at 50mph in some states and 75mph in others. they get so narrow that trucks drive on the shoulder when they're approaching eachother.

Read his later post, he's LARPing

Nevermind, just saw that it took some time for you to find the fucker.

I hope his death was slow.

>that whoosh

Fucking niggers I fucking swear to god....

>driving so fast during winter time through a corner that a phone mast nearly obliterates the entire drivers side

you deserved the darwin award and you sister being pissed about her totalled VW is totally justified

cops should have given you the mercy bullet to the head for being a below 80 IQ mouthbreather

Lol so edgy

Ive only been in one accident and wasnt bad
I was in my freinds nissan altima going to white castle.
It was solid ice on the roads
Some guy went through red light and the light turned green while we were still going 35
Try to stop but we slid becuase of no abs
He hits us and we go up a median and run over a sign that punctures the gas tank
The airbags didnt go off which was probably better

oof

nice quads

A crash i had with a mate in the mid 90's

we had been on a date with our girlfriends and were heading home, car (early 80's austin metro) hit something at about 70, car slid into a telegraph pole, ripped the front end off then rolled four times.

i broke both legs and had some internal inuries, friend cracked 2 vertebrae and broke his arm.

my dad was the local polisman so was first on the scene, his partner in the car said he puked when he saw the carn and knew my mate and i were in it.

wat happened to dem gurls bro?

we had already dropped them off in their town and were heading home.

>winter
>these tires
You deserve it retard.