Nicest (not fastest) car on Veeky Forums?

Granted, nobody here has one of these, but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjGXn249Fc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well Veeky Forums thinks the nicest car has to be the fastest

Bedford rascal

lol
can't argue with that.

>beyblade lambos
>nicest

excrement taste

>beyblade lambos
is this their special vehicle division, like Ferd's SVT?

i have the nicest car on Veeky Forums

I'll have a Huracan in about 7 months. Will shitpost heavily and frequently with it then.

Going to drive one in a week or two.
Hoping it's not as disappointing as the Gallardo was.

there's no one 'nicest' car, everyone has their own definition of nice. i see lots of cars posted in 'post your car' threads that are awesome because you can see the passion and hard work that have been put into them. anything that people drive that they've put their effort, time, and money into that they're proud of and enjoy are nice and all have their place, regardless of how old, expensive, rare, fast, etc they are.

They're worlds apart. Lamborghini took a massive step in interior design and performance from the previous generation. I know most people here prefer rwd but go with the 610-4. The launch alone will give you a half chub

this 2bh

Looking forward to it.
Want to do it before they trash the fucking thing. The same guys chopped a Ferrari to make a limo, if you can believe that shit.

Lots of people here with new/newish cars. In my opinion, new cars are "nicest". Even a new Focus is nicer than my older Audi urS6.

My car is nice af. Memory seats, memory mirrors, heated front and rear seats, AC, sun roof, rear facing jumpseats, manual transmission, turbocharged

But it's old, and showing wear. Newer cars don't have that problem.

Do I win any gibs?

Bit grainy

Thats the fastest 3 in our family right now

BRZ
R
Z

>R33
How did you get that into the states?

What's done to your urs?

This user gets it

Not so fast
>*consumes 1 gallon of oil in your path*

Agreed, because no matter how nice an Audi is, I will always think an FD rx7, R32, or Supra, ect, are much more """""nice"""""

i've seen some old ass corollas and civics or just really shitbox cars that have obviously been taken care of (ie pristine paint, no cosmetic damage) and i'd say those are some of the nicest cars

It burns oil like a motherfucker.

I bet. What motor do the 33's run again?

what does "nicest" even mean

there's the honda dude with the NSX and S2000

RB26 in mine
Others run RB25s and RB20s

I have a bone stock Integra GSR.
It's not the nicest car on Veeky Forums but it sure seems like the last of its kind in existence. Mileage is meh tho, I got it with 115 and now we're at 129

There's also that guy here with the....
Oh, you said "nice" cars.

I saw a guy in his 50s at the gas station with all doors open and some other guys in their 20s were taking pictures and talking to him about the car

>be old
>buy lambo
>think he is important somehow

>be young
>buy Lambo
>think it won't get vandalized by jealous losers

LPG's car, can't for the life of me remember what it is, is probably the nicest car on Veeky Forums.

Noice. How fast have you gotten it up to?

Nice. I had a 33 GTST in the states as well a few years back.

How do you see to reverse in that thing?

Just picked up this Frosty-tier C6

My honda civic is pretty nice honestly.

It's a lot nicer than walking or public transportation by a large margin.

Not sure.
I think it's up there with an F40 for rear visibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjGXn249Fc0

define 'nice'