byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
[YouTube] How to download BYOND

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Uj27kEUJw4
e3countdown.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey guys i'm gay

second for demoting uppity officers

third for thicc waifus

hey guys i'm gay
for vox

vocaroo.com/i/s1Uj27kEUJw4

e3countdown.com/

10 hours 15 minutes until we enter into a new world of exaggeration

boo hoo is someone having a bad day?
kill yourself queer

>girl

ick

isn't Ailsa a male in game though? That's what his medical records say.

that's right. faggot.

stop posting ugly women you ugly human

Did you harm people y/n?
Is this the third time you're in here?
If the answer is no then you're fine. If the answer is it wasn't that bad I'll just implant you and give you one last chance before you meet your brain cake destiny.

Third for most of the station wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire
Third for a large chunk of the station treats you as a punching bag but freak out when the shoe's on the other foot
Third for your battle brothers are all you have, we can't tear our family apart

what the heck was posted in our lovely general?

it was just 2hotdogs on another tirade wanting to fit in or something

>Third for most of the station wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire
>Third for a large chunk of the station treats you as a punching bag but freak out when the shoe's on the other foot
>Third for your battle brothers are all you have, we can't tear our family apart
I don't think you know how this works

Fifth for hUlp! Burgers lipstick meh

19th for memes

>waifu coder tries to fix lmao bombs
>discussion devolves into some has-been writing an autistic novella and pjb returning just to shitpost 3 posts in a row about "the coder's burden" and how absolutely superior he is to everyone even though he got chased off by pipe autists of all things

reading github feels like inhaling molten plastic

I want to hug Ailsa desu.

>reading github feels like inhaling molten plastic
Maybe you should provide code rather than being a useless leech.

PJB was chased off by shuttle color autists.

there is nothing that i want in the game that requires code instead of administration changes

Then it's time to switch servers.

senpai all i want it a tad more arrghpee and less shitters

It was shuttle colors that broke him. Clearly NT wants sleek black shit everywhere. Wait no clearly NT wants sleek white shit everywhere

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh fug XDDD

I agree with you, but I doubt it'll ever be possible.

What administration changes do you want?

Interesting that the change that made him flip the table and leave wasn't anything to do with balance or game design.

PJB turned the bombnlslmao PR into a platform to complain about the community

Admins giving more cool your jets before your wreck yourself kiddo to clowns, mimes, and malicious greytiding that is taking important things that people need for their job, stealing people's ID's/machinery, fucking with sec.

He went full enraged at all persons a long time ago. Shuttle colors was when he'd finally burned out and crashed

To be fair, both sides were being stupid and autistic about empty "reasons" for one way or the other instead of just going hey here it is, give me feedback. Alright lets server vote it and go with that then move on. Blame speech class getting yanked from the required curriculum

remove inactive/shit admins
copy over hippies and TG's banlist (open to appeals)
allow admins to rule 0/7 people shitters more often
enforce a slightly higher standard of rp (cut down on acronyms and spending the shift completely silent while excessively powergaming)
encourage people to report medium griffin (the stuff you can't outright ban immediately and have to dirty your hands IC), too much of a shitter and you go into the trash
remove skeletons
encourage admins it write positive notes
no fucking with the round in a major way till 2 hours in, flags get confiscated for those who do it
permabanned shitters are banned also on the discord
no administration stuff on the discord (apart from secrit admon chat)
more server votes for PR's

quality post my friend

>secrit admon chat
Can a threadmin shed some light on the secret admin chat?
Do you just talk shit about players in it?

Rule 0/7 quickly runs into shitmin/dude he's grudging me territory and the problem with

The adminbus bar was set at 3 hours and should have stayed there or at least check with the antags with what their plan is. It takes 2 seconds to ask them a question but only 1 button press to ruin what they were setting up to do.

Server vote is a dangerous game. On one hand democracy helps reign things in. On the other, people will overwhelmingly vote for things that benefit them, against things that detract from them, and too much of the server is permabanned or server hopping from tg/hippie/paradise after they died or to try and nab an antag roll then braindead in 10 minutes if they don't.

They talk about potential ban evaders/metagamers in it and it's important to have that out of the logs,
Also to shoot the shit with each other without log crawlers trying to snag anything to blow out of proportion to get back at an admin who banned them for griefing and other dumb shit.

I want this RP shitters to leave my light RP server alone

You don't need to do me breathes internally but it'd be appreciated if you made it your mission to make my round miserable as non-antag they'd do something about it or at least shut up when I space you naked

I want the hippie shitters to leave my medium RP server alone

rule 0/7 would be open to appeal and mainly for shitters like gage and rin and the like, and I agree about the buss stuff

Ideally server voting would require a 6 month old account with at least 30ish connections here

>I want roleplayers to leave my roleplaying server

What did he mean by this?

Time doesn't change where they came from or what they play for

Nuke, seeing as no one is applying for the Aussie position, you might need to do what you did to Kammer to someone and pray it works. Don't rush into it though.

What did they do to kammer

This is the closest thing we have to medium RP without going full bay, colonial, or vore. I don't know why people who want less RP don't just go to Veeky Forums. Their server is tailored to that.

I believe I can help you with that.

Special fuck you to that chef

gave em just the tip

because they were banned from there.

Gave him all the flags without telling him since he's always on and has a good record.

It's a hard problem to solve, I don't want balance decided purely by the retards in the coderclub

Also a pattern of going braindead or AFK until antag get would be a complete antag ban requiring appeal, give players cookies or some shit for reporting it, being an antag should be a privilege not a right

he didn't give kammer all flags though, just made her trialmin

You have to be a supreme powershitter to get banned from Veeky Forums. I thought we shared ban lists with them? If you aren't cut out for Veeky Forums you sure as hell aren't cut out for here.

Nah, it's more of a request system. when someone's been turbo shit and an admin needs an excuse they go check with tg to get a slam dunk

Has there ever been a tg refugee that wasn't shit

No. Remember to form a mob, reinforce arrivals and use your spears and bucklers to force all tg immigrants our arrivals airlocks

It really depends on the person, I started playing and learned the basics on Veeky Forums station before it became TG, moved here because of less lag, don't regret it.

You really only notice TG refugees if they're shitters or waifu bait

I was one.

Me

Presumably there are people that are quiet and embarrassed about their origins that are not shit
When shitters like Rin ayy lmao god bless pain loudly broadcast their TG status it creates the impression that all TG are shitters and all shitters are TG

god bless that wonderful, down to earth man

I took a year long break from spessmen and logged onto Veeky Forums to find that most of the players were now powergaming faggots and the norm was to just wordlessly break into whatever department had what you wanted rather than talk to someone.

I played a couple rounds as Medic and the amount of perfectly healthy shitters that would follow someone who wasn't injured into medbay, just so they could steal chems and the defib. Doesn't help that they get aggressive when you kick them out either.

The server I've found that unironically has the most RP is Citadel. It's actually quite pleasant.

I've treated a lot of people with my assistant medkit after I nabbed some pills. Just looking out for your workload my dude.

there is no community more sad than VGstation trying to virtue signal how and why they are better and failing embarrassingly at that task living in the shadow and riding on the coat tails of Veeky Forumsstation

less valids and powergaming, more rp and pic related.

*telebombs the bar*

>playing tg
>accidentally hit a dude while trying to open a firelock
>say sorry and explain what i was trying to do
>he ignored it and just murders me and takes me to get borged
>non-antag
>admins don't care
and thats when i stopped playing on tg

Pic related is the exact opposite of what we like about RP, nothing but a bunch of attention whoring retards who think they are hot stuff and parade around like screeching peacocks, its the epitome of anti-comfy, a bunch of people trying too hard to look feminine and fake a girly persona instead of actually putting on a character and roleplaying as one, they miss the point that roleplay flows naturally and instead crowbar in a waifu element rather than just going naturaly and acting like their characters would.

I wouldn't chill in a bar with these kinds of people, not for a single second, now give me a run down bar or random maintenance area filled with shit, assistants and some booze and thats heaven on earth.

>a clean, well designed and nice looking bar full of normal looking people is bad
>a dirty maint bar that looks like a mess filled with people wearing gas masks and covered in blood is good

I like this, actually.

>[Opens locker of rabid slimes externally]

The "normal" peoople are actually just cardboard cutouts trying to be normal.
The blood-covered gas mask folk are actually real people that are interesting to talk to.

No character in the game is real or normal, they're all cardboard cutouts people are trying to make act like people.

b a k a

>[14:45:18] Player PM from-TinyMouse/(John Bojangles): sounds like i just robusted an admin desu and youre just a madmin.

>normal looking people
There is a guy in a maid costume there, a dog wearing a ushanka, a random doc fucking about in a bar not even drinking instead of being in medbay, a bloody as fuck cargo tech/qm, a random greyshit looking HoP who like the dog is also wearing a ushanka, a chaplain with a clown horn and the bar looks like a creepy mockup of a underground bunker so you don't lose your sanity while you waste away below the earth as the rest of the plebs above get cooked crispy in radiation.

The bar screams tidy, souless and forced much like the waifufags in it who can't roleplay.

The greyshits relaxing on a bar, being happy, being nautral, being themselves, those are people who roleplay. They arent plastic cutouts of what aliens would think humans act and look like, they are real, they act real, as real as ss13 permits and a run down bar just makes them feel at home, at ease, and you get to talk and relax. SS13 is all about shit going to fuck, chaos, cooperation, backstabbing, interactions but those players cant for the life of them just play a normal character that isnt a tiding screeching retard while greyshits, even if greyshits, act normal. They dont do facades or try to look tidy, they just are.

wow you're thinking too much into this

>maid outfit
this isn't normal

>RP is only sitting in the bar

>a dog wearing a ushanka
this isn't normal

Could be worse

>a random doc
this isn't normal

>the bar looks like a creepy mockup
this isn't normal

Austims

Is that you yclat?
Ghetto bars where the assistants are screaming loudly at each other about getting drunk is just as annoying as a waifu bar that screams at you for leaving a plate.

>hey arent plastic cutouts of what aliens would think humans act and look like
The average human isn't a psychopath that would spend time in a run down hole with blood stains on the floor.

Even assuming they are, would a company hire psychopaths to work on their state of the art research station or would they hire regular functioning people? Regular people that would enjoy the comforts of a normal life.

500 years ago ships were cramped, shitty and nobody liked being on them. Today people take holidays where they live on a ship for weeks at a time because of them being designed to be liveable on, it's called a cruise. Today the ISS is cramped, shitty and nobody likes living on it, in 500 years space stations will have changed to be comfortable and sustainable for long term living of regular people.

Too bad you dont have a screen I asked an admin to spawn to kill me. It also gibbed the poor janitor in the hall.

how does space travelling through z-levels work?
does it works like pic related or it just swaps you to a random level once you hit the borders?

Nope, isnt me, I havent played in a long while and I havent posted here in longer, sorry to dissapoint but too busy playing DDS2 and trying not to fucking wish death on the creators for fucking it all up.

Random

don't spoil the mystery, user. It's much more fun when you don't know how it works

random

Is Lifeweb still a thing, or did that die off?

>be an employee on a space station
>humanity has been slowly worn down by successive clonings and harshness of everyday life
>sit in a bloodstained bar with half the windows kicked in
>guy on your left is carrying an axe on his back and refuses to remove his mask
>guy on your right has been staring at the wall for an hour now
>order another drink from the barman in body armour, his hand twitches towards the shotgun strapped to it at the sudden noise
>try not to pay attention to the screams coming from the intercom

>blasmaflood
>get to escape while carrying two barely alive
>make a little safe space without plasma above arrivals
>borg on NT default arrives
>tase strip and cuffs me because I broke a window apparently
>lets plasmafire into the safe space

I actually got pulled out cloned because of that though, which was much more interesting than being dead in a locker for 10 minutes.

random edge of a random z level

My plan was to treat you in the shuttle medbay. I imagined medbay would be the same as everywhere else.