EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old thread

first for mages crying if they go one week without being #1 dps

>2/3 8/10

second for sylvanas

no it fucking won't
subs grind to a halt when you keep adding expansions on top of expansions because people think they've already missed out on so much of the game
why do you think there aren't any new characters running around in leveling areas, even with CRZ, without heirlooms and below four-digit achievement points?

DUH VALARJAR

>when you play BM

bumping in new thread

>subs grind to a halt
and by this i mean new players

you're out of touch, and you don't even realize it
I'm leveling an alt and there are tons of low-achi people around
in fact, I'm about to boot up wow and scout for new players and screenshot them, bet I could get 10 in 20 minutes

Light's Wrath should return 5% of mana per active Atonement, up to max of 50% total mana.

Yes? No?

Play Stormblood.

>why do you think there aren't any new characters running around in leveling areas, even with CRZ, without heirlooms and below four-digit achievement points?

Are you saying that you're hanging around those areas?

Levelling now means you're out of a zone in 10 minutes.

a full invasion should give you enough tokens for a single relinquished token

or the last boss of the invasion scenario should drop a token instead of this shitty transmog gear no one wants

but then people might get gear out of the catch-up mechanic?

>3/3 10/10 LFR

They generally do drop tokens. Dauntless ones :^)

>1.9

>4/3 11/10

>0.43

>FFXIV posters come here to shitpost about WoW being dead instead of playing their game which has even less players

>Clear all the world quests in around 3 hours with pic related as my bodyguard.
>Get around 2k gold for doing literally nothing.

And people say they have troubles making gold in Legion ....

Legion is not a good expansion.

Admit it.

>3 hours
>2k gold

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WoW had the Hype of Warcraft 3 behind it but that died after WOTLK. Now its bleeding more subs than any other mmo. WOW got defeated in China. Now we need a good western MMO to give the final killing blow in the USA and eu MARKETS. I will produly boast and laugh as all those people with rare mounts log in to the game to a dead server. I will Laugh for days in the final hour of the Server shut downs as all the players that collected rare mounts get their data wiped and are forced to quit or play WoW 2.

>le hm meme

Fuck off

>not calling the picture cashcow.jpeg

>2.5

why should we care about the opinions of someone who clearly only knows english as a second language

I, for one, welcome our new Blood and Brewmaster overlords!

>Under 700g/hr

...whoa

delete this

heart pupils are one of man's greatest creations

I think BrM was pretty good in NH, our MT was one and he could do some neat stuff there.

>185 hours NA or 329 hours EU for 1 (one) token assuming WQs are up the whole time

>hehehehe I LAUGH at these inferior life forms wasting their life enjoying themselves playing a videogame they enjoy while i waste mine posting on a videogame general dedicated to the game i despise so much
you can practically touch the jealousy that this guy was too young to sub when the game was at its peak

Someone roll me a race/class combo to level to 110. Male only.

>Oh
>point
>Four
>million

male draenei WW monk

low effort shitpost

FFXIV has been steadily growing in players for over a year now, something WoW hasn't been able to do.

Legion barely doing better than WoD is fucking pathetic. You might still have slightly more players, but that's only because people autistically stick to the Blizzard label and millions of players have stockholm syndrome.

It has nothing to do with your game being good. It isn't.

low effort indeed

HOL UP A FUCKIN SECOND

thats the bitch for the achievement in cataclysm

No one ever said WoW was good.

Literally no one in this general will tell you WoW is good.

Your game is just verifiably worse.

>can't even make an X over the draught or the logs
this is beyond low effort

>level alt through Legion only using invasions
>gear becomes more and more obsolete
>try to do Broken Shore scenario so can do WQ's for Nethershards
>literally too weak to kill anything

guess I'll just wait for the next invasion then

>for the achievement
legionbaby please

>people still don't have the TBC drakes

if 5 femgob dk

>I have sacrificed everything, what have you given?
Who was the fucking author of this retarded voice line? Jesus fucking christ, it is so degenerative and meaningless I am feeling in need to punch a fucking wall each time I hear this bullshit.

>FFXIV has been steadily growing in players for over a year now, something WoW hasn't been able to do.
kek, what? It grew for 3 whole expacs.

>slightly more players
Try more than quadruple.

> that's only because people autistically stick to the Blizzard label
Yeah, because people don't stick to the Final Fantasy label at all. Nigga please. Go back to your own general

>better raids
>better crafting
>better immersion
>way better combat
>no rng overload or ap grinding faggotry

nah, you're simply wrong

>niche mmorpg for weebs and fetishists
>would have literally fallen into obscurity in a few months if not for it's (first) expansion
>general is the most cancerous experience Veeky Forums has to offer
>game is slow as hell
>meanwhile, WoW is at it's 6th expansion, 12th year and STILL has triple the subs ffxiv has

I'm sure Conan: Hyborian adventures will kill WoW as well

>BLIZZKEKS

That's not entirely true. I have never played wow before and I just bought legion this morning.

It's even worse when it's spewed by some random merchant that does nothing but stand in place all the fucking time

the blood vendor in Dalaran is probably the worst offender

Doesn't the Lich King make you his slave tool again at the end of the artifact quest? And by that i mean when you get your artifact. I remember something like that from the Frost artifact quest, where he calls you his personal tool and "controls" you again.

i don't give a shit if stormblood was literally the next coming of christ and somehow WoW managed to sink even lower than WoD

i've enough experience playing MMOs to know that playing a game where pedobait and catgirls are playable races is retarded

pretty much

DKs talk up how badass their class is but all they've done in legion is become the lich king's bitchboys again

Wow that sucks. I'm autistic so this kind of makes me not want to roll a DK alt anymore

FFXIV poster is throwing a tantrum again

Been doing Broken Isles Pathfinder Part One on my DK, but I'm tired of my DK. Once I finish Part One, am I setting myself far back if I do Part Two on a different character?

you know your life is in shambles when you're shilling a catgirl mmo for free

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH

*breahts*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

not really seeing how part 2 is basically entirely different stuff

friendly reminder to report shills and shitposters

>implying DK's haven't been gigantic cucks from the start

Some unholy abomination made to serve under the Lich King, and what do they do when they break away? Fight alongside pandas and elves.

by that logic everyone in azeroth is a cuck. who cares about your meme shit, i wanted to talk facts

hey ya'll I used to play WoW back in WoTLK. I'm trying to get back in the game and have heard about tokens. if someone was willing to buy one for me I'd be down to level together.

i like playing healers/support characters, ally or horde

don't
cherish that memory of when the game was still playable
CHERISH IT

>Using a pre-Legion title.

just put together a mid-sized paragraph to blizz saying you're interested in getting back into the game and they'll throw you a free month

Patch 7.2 sucks dick.

Admit it, /wowg/. The Broken Shore zone and Nethershard farming is horrifically unfun.

Literally nobody says otherwise.

(generic shitpost I copy-pasted from the pastebin)

What's the matter, don't like content?

please ignore the 0.4 posters

just wait for stormblood like the rest of us

have you been living under a rock?
people have been admitting it here, on the official forums, on mmochamp's forums, on reddit, all throughout the ELEVEN WEEKS meme, especially on tuesdays

>Applying to guild.
>Get to the part where they ask for a picture of my UI.
>mfw using Elvui.
Should I just turn it off and post a screen with the defaul one to not look like a noob?

*participates in malicious, online clique of emotionally, physically and mentally failed human beings because he has no real life friends*

Addendum: Halo and Divine Star should apply Atonements at a reduced duration.

Yes? No?

Kinda later there, drake.

lads whats your opinion on someone who has mythic guldan and 2800 arena rating? who are those people?

>they censored this cause of land whales
They deserve their fucking game to die. With these design choices, it makes me think Ion lost a family member to warcraft, so he tried his hardest to become chief and destroy it from the inside out.

they're people who play a game 24/7 and aren't shit at it, unlike you, shitzado

what's that?

7.2.5 shouldn't exist. Everything it contains should've been released with 7.2, and the tutorial quests (which is what ELEVEN WEEKS were for) should've been immediately accessible. They somehow made the Broken Shore worse than Tanaan. And that's quite a feat.

that was metzen you retarded tasteless waifufag, his daughter asked why sylvanas and a bunch of other characters (ysera and alexstraza?) were in bikinis and he just went "i dunno lol"

The class retuning wouldn't have been done, and would have more seriously fucked with people still progressing NH.

Better to have some content than nothing at all.

spamming unfunposters

Mythic takes autistically farming EVERY last bit of fucking AP that you can possibly get just for that 0.5% more dps/hps. Tanks don't have that issue. 300k HP more doesn't matter if you have broken healers. I'm satisfied with just raiding HC, even though its really easy as tank. Got tired of being an autistic number that gets pushed around by everyone.

Admit it, /wowg/ - Wrath was the best expansion.

Admit that it was the best -because- of the simplistic design, in that it catered to both casuals and hardcores effortlessly.

The progression path was clear and evident - there was no bullshit inbetween. PvE and PvP were both fun as fuck.

>believing this bullshit
You really think a dude like that would do something that he KNOWS will piss off a bunch of virgin neckbeards who are technically paying customers and might stop subbing just cause his daughter asked him a dumb question?

Now that the dust has settled ... What went wrong?

Recruiting for - Alliance Sargeras (US) for Tomb of Sargeras opening. Need everyone and every spot available, we're good I swear I'm 3/10M so you could say I'm one of the best players around.

>calling 11 weeks of 10-15 minute quests PER WEEK content
It was just timegating for the babies to grind up their ilvl and keep subbing. We all fucking know they could've released the raid with the Broken shore.

Getting the people who managed to ruin D3 work on this. Also butchering WoD for this wasn't worth it. For OW (arguably brings in more money than Legion), sure.