pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY2Qk9Y3Ekc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes to much muscle is disgusting on people. Having a nice tone to the body without the ruff edges of muscle is way better.

>too much muscle
lok k

CBBE compactible muscle normalmaps WHERE?

Musclegirls #1

never because theyre shit

How do i load my slidersets for the jacket into studio? It just opens it vanilla.

via import

what a faggot.

t. Queer with no appreciation of the barbarian fantasy bods of yesteryear

Getting slightly back on track, I'd love to see a Fallout comic drawn in this style. Heavy Metal and 2000 AD artists would be perfect for it.

Fuckoff back to >>>/tesg/ You pedofucker

huge thighs and abs make her look like a man with boob implants

Dont mind me, just gonna throw up a bit.

anybody got looks compendium? retard deleted it or something.

>skelefags
>musclefags
>stalkerfags
>40kiddies
every thread

i dont undestand. file>import doesnt give me an option neither does slider>load preset

Okay somebody help me out here because it's driving me nuts. There's something about my current cougar that is incredibly offputting but i can't put my finger on it.
It makes me go into looksmenu every couple of minutes trying to fix "it" but i just can't really tell what seems off. Is it the mouth? The brows? Help me by telling me what you would fix.

Yeah, I got it.

ugly ass lips

just say you hate everybody, it saves time and space

tumblr nose?

>Open OS
>file
>import (from nif)
>select the file
>import the conflicting file
>inflate until satisfied
>remove the one thats clipping through
>export as the original(make a backup first incase its still fucky)

ugly ass in general t b h

When will Betehsda realize that the character customization system they have sucks ass? I want to have direct control of the camera instead of the character moving his head.

Are you blind? Everything about your character is just awful.

>those janky lips
>tumblr nose
>ludicrous freckles
>gormless gaze
>cheek tattoo? wtf
>that eye straining shade of red

I don't know what goes through your head senpai

Ooooh, i see. I was just loading the coat by itself and eyeballing it the whole time in bodyslide. This would have saved me hours.

Thanks man.

Just got Far Harbor.

I've heard that Nick is pretty important to the story so he should be brought. Is he important ust for the main quest or pretty much everything in Far Harbor ?

I'd prefer having a human companion to roleplay as hunters/survivors but I don't want to miss his "story" in far harbor

So this has been bothering me for a while now. Weapons that are dropped from a dead NPC's hands (i.e. placed on the ground as a world object) NEVER DESPAWN. I made Hangman Alley my homebase and there's always a battle going on near the abandoned dinner beyond the subway entrance. When I head out there to check out what's going on I end up fucking knee-deep in discarded pipe guns.

Is there a mod that fixes this shit? Please tell me of a mod that fixes this.

Why would you want to play a mystery story without the detective?

Because I want to roleplay as some fisherman/hunter with a human companion ?

>hire a lawyer to take down a mod review because MxR made like 4 bucks from the video

What the fug?

You can bring Nick along to reveal Nick and DiMA's history, but that's really it. If you bring Ol' Longfellow along he's also go unique lines, but not as extensive. Everyone else stays mum.

Cutesader!

delet this

yeah mang, its a clusterfuck

youtube.com/watch?v=BY2Qk9Y3Ekc

I know its like an hour and a half but you already got the tldr

Not as hot as my waifu.

MEIN DIK

What did hitler say when he saw those pictures?

MEIN SCHAFT

Fastest way to level Curies affection?

same question, just Cait

Hang on, sorry one last thing.

So ive done it all, it's not clipping anymore in studio. But what happens once i apply a bodyslide set to it? Because they were only imported with their default values right?

So once i go to bodyslide and apply my preset and build a cache they will be fucked up again, right?

these are on the wiki

Lock picking and choosing options that serve yourself

terminal hacking and choosing options that support investigation and science

>all there closet homobuttsexuals

We posting waifus now ?
Cool.

yeah unfortunately,

>hacking

I hate that fucking minigame and cant understand why bethesda kept it as it is. I'm fucking sure that Chads on their consoles never bothered with that shit.

So can i not import them with the bodyslide preset already applied, THEN inflate it?

Then i can just save the jacket as seperate preset.

you're best off batch building first, then doing the inflating to fix the clipping after

Not that guy but i have a "Bodyslide for Dummies" ebook for Skyrim, how well does it translate into Fallout 4 Bodyslide ?
Is it the same stuff ?

basically

Yeah but dude, when i import the .nif it sets the clothes to default anyway regardless of the preset ive assigned it in bodyslide. Thats my point.

rude t b h
'nother try.On a rate of 1 to 10 how vomit inducing is this attempt?

Good to know.

>can see through your neck
gen 2.5 synth?

>people act like this is just a fashion accessory

Nice bitch.
Pay no attention to those faggots bitching about piercings and tattoos, those are just butthurt christfags.

Gimme your preset.

>year 2017 of our lord
>people still have neckseams

id give it a 10 on fix those ugly ass lips lad

>not liking facial tattoos makes you a christfag
dumbest post so far this thread. and this is fog so you even had competition.

Whatever, I got my dick rockhard by the picture with the amputated vault dweller

I just found a brothel in my game. I don't know what mod added it. You can even bang them to get Lover's Comfort. I wonder if I actually installed lewd mods it would initiate sex animations.

>implying its not christfags who cant stop yapping about muh degeneracy and muh family values everytime they see a tattoo

Fuck right off.

>STILL posting men in drag

Nick isn't important to the story, but has like 3 unique scenes with one of the main characters and some unique comments in two locations or something.
The DLC companion has only two or three unique lines by himself plus his affection scenes. All in all neither is essential and only better than the other companions because they have literally no lines at all.

>open a locked toolbox
>get a missile launcher

Sumfin aint right...

Ah i figured it out. you load as a project then import sliders. Doesnt work if you import nif.

you're living in the past

tattoos are normalfag now

and disliking little swirls and shit that are trite, especially right on someone's face staring at you, is not unreasonable.

>kill radscorpion
>find couple of shells and unique shotgun

It Just Works.

Keep telling yourself that, christfag.

Is it that shitty place right next to hangmans alley? Then it's from Tales from the Commonwealth.

Being the Institute Director, I have come to the agreement that Acadia shall be left alone from the Institute, for I sided with Liam in the helping of those synths who wish to leave and explore the world freedom.

>I wonder if I actually installed lewd mods it would initiate sex animations.

I hate how long it was since F4 release, how little different it is from Skyrim and we still have no sex mods...

Borderline muscular, Still attractive, just on that very edge of having to much muscle.

>She can crush skull between her thighs!

I'm thinking more of the UNP body style.

>she will never force you to lick her taint with those muscly thights

Pretty sure that's a man, baby.

We have had sex mods since april..

Lurk loverslab you literal moron.

game isn't worth modding

Script extender is not advanced enough. Most LL sexmods sans the main one are patchjobs made by people who cant code.

Someone say muscle? Bam!

is there anyway to fix the dark patches under the eyelids?

Its a Blemish

>game goes on
>add scars
>a tan
Anyone else do this?

Actually I dont really care, I am just using this as an excuse to post my character because I been falling into a deep down depression and these (You)s keep me going, even if I only get one a day or so. Got to the point where negative attention makes me feel warm inside.

This picture reminds me, is there a mod that gets rid of all the stupid cat pictures on everything?

only one i got ticked in blemishes is the lip color. might just say fuck it and go full trashy makeup, because lower eye shadow covers it.

Gun that can initiate sex animations is not a "sex mod", its a fancy animation mod.
Fourplay is what - complete barebones pre alpha at this stage ?

Hard to argue with that...

I did the opposite when i roleplayed an escaped raider slave girl - started full of scars, dirt and tattoos and removed then at the DCity.

>Exploring a vault sealed since the war
>Find drugs synthesized from mutated cow shit

No scars or tan, but I did add some muscle and weight. Carrying a gun around all the time, running for minutes at a time, and having a backpack full of stuff all the time would add some muscle. Plus I seem to need to eat pretty often.

I used to be super skeleton but I'm slowly gaining weight and making the appropriate bodyslide adjustments.

Sooner or later I'll look like a normal healthy human.

>when Veeky Forums invades /fog/

Im completely okay with that, go on...

are you playing as a child?

Try checking damage as well.

I wonder if and when SKSE64 is released it will have a positive effect on Fallout 4's script extender since SSE is just a backwards port of FO4's 64 bit system.

Yeah i usually start with a clean and proper vault dweller and then add scarred and dirty body textures.
Usually i give the character a slight cleanup when she arrives at the institute and has access to prime healthcare and hygiene tho.

i unticked everything, still had that annoying dark spot. trashy makeup it is i guess.

Maybe just try moving the eyeballs a bit more into the skull?