Evo X

I'm looking at getting an evo x. Is there anything I should look for? I'm probably going to keep it mostly stock or lightly mod it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should be looking for a dick to suck because evos are for massive faggots

what's wrong with that

did your sti get stomped on by an evo?

Bop bop dop bop

Probably rolled his ff.

You should look for the nearest tree to fucking hang yourself on. GOD
I WISH EVERY ONE OF YOU EVO FAN BOY FAGGOTS WOULD SERIOUSLY FALL OFF THIS PLANET.
fucking knok off Subaru wanna be loser
Mitsubishi deserved to die and I'm glad they're done attempting to make anything remotely sporty. Evo was a mistake and so was your birth.

Someone lost in a stanced wrx because he couldn't see through the vape cloud

DONT BE A PUSSY MOD THE SHIT OUT OF IT

its a fun car stock but it isnt fast

also its no longer a commuter car, its a discontinued already low production numbers car thats getting harder and harder to find in flawless condition

>LEASED AUTOMATIC FRS
>FLIPPED DOING 100 IN A CONSTRUCTION ZONE
Now that that's out of the way,

You're a fucking faggot. Just because you spent 17k on some kids backyard Evo it doesn't mean you're now the king of Evos.

Say, I thought I saw a thread where you said you wrecked that Evo. Tell me, is this true? Do you have a very hard time owning a car for over 2 months?

what the fuck are you sperging out for?

I'm not the other two, and have nothing against Evos, but sure.

I do remember a thread by Inu about wrecking an Evo though, checking 4plebs for it now

These cost a lot to insure don't they?
And their price tags are still a lot despite being used.

every gen of evo is expensive

Well they are good cars you have to hand them that, the interior may be subjective but those who buy these typically don't leave them stock and those who can afford are middle aged men

its old as fuck get a WRX instead

subarus suck

better than some old ass piece of shit that had way more problems than subaru ever had.

At least the WRX is still in production and gets warranties and service

I don't vape though

>memes

holy fucking shit you guys are some fucking newfags

my evo is fine since i got it literally years ago

then why do you want an Evo

>I've only had to replace the clutch twice because I shift like shit
>burned a metric fuck load of oil
>had to replace the glass tranny because I fuck shit up
>oh yea headgaskets

>don't forget that fuel pump shitting the bed at 20k miles

is there actually reliability issues or is this just shitposting?

Other than finicky electronics and shitty plastic rattling. Its not that bad. People complain of clutch issues though

its cute that you have to make shit up because you are SO MAD i have had to do nothing to it other than keep it on my battery tender and give it fuel stabilizer

within 2 years i wanna get a cl63amg

It does have clutch and tranny issues. The clutch is weak and the tranny has pins causing wicked issues later on

evo x's sell super cheap in mexico, like 7k at most and in decent condition

Say what?
Why?
How?
Mexico?
The fuck?
Is everything else cheap in Mexico?

dat mexican home-brew maintenance

all i know is i'm degenerate enough to seek out a donkey show

>meme wheel drive
>good
The only good thing about the evo is that you get a pretty aggressive car straight out the factory.

GIB 7K EVO

but muh rally car

If you dont care about the lack of comfort and the shitty interior its better than a stock sti.

Evo 7-9 are better.

how so?

His face after cheeto time.

>implying it's a real evo
>implying they haven't all been crashed and "fixed"

Can't afford an Evo but I've had my GTS from 2009 and it's probably the best DD I've ever had. 170k and no major issues.

Very good cars.
Stay away from the twin clutch sequential transmissions unless you have lots of money.
People still prefer older evos because they weigh less and have a bigger/cheaper aftermarket.
The X's are much more refined as a daily driver though. Older evo WILL be a bit better/easier to make power with but the X is very potent and a good all-around car. Still fairly easy to work on too.

I might own one some day if they ever get cheaper, like 15k range. Doubt it though, boyracer tax will keep them expensive.

buy a base lancer and swap an LSX into it

muh v8

It is important to note that the last one made was back in 2016. You are getting a year+ old "new" vehicle.

Many of their options are outdated, too. So I would haggle the fuck out of the dude for that car. Even then, I don't think I would get one. Unless you want the "muh awd" meme on a car you will never properly use it with, I'd just go for a new civic or focus. Or fuck, get a subaru.

Let's be real, here. The only real difference between subie and evo vapors is their choice in customized robo cock.

hurp durp yeaaaa ooooooook

>inb4 it's a name not a trip
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

I wouldn't buy a new one anyway