/utg/ - Undertale General

Frank Miller Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AJBSofficial/status/873950340197961729
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Alphys caused innumerable pain and suffering through her own gross incompetence and lied about it.

when

what in hell is this a reference to? Dark Knight Returns?

best goat and best side monster!

Its really weird that this thread brought up Frank Miller when I just started reading through his Daredevil run a few hours ago. Also the OP shoul have been with Asriel and Chara instead

Yep.

Would Frisk or Chara be Carrie Kelly in this comic?

>chara a good guy
>ever

We need more yandere Flowey!

Fat Asriel is best Asriel

Is... is this legit?

twitter.com/AJBSofficial/status/873950340197961729

I don't speak engineer, what does it say?

I don't speak moon, what's it all about?

And then Chara is forced to put it back but doesn't want to so Chara tries to shoplift it but gets caught and then the police come and give Chara the riot treatment and Chara cries ;~;

>being too lazy to use google translate
It's asking if people would like to see an animation of Undertale, and it lists several TV networks in Japan (Asahi TV, Fuji TV, etc)

sites listed in sub-1k twitter redirect to what is basically a blog at best

it's just a random question

I tried that, but it didn't exactly 'translate' it.

Why, have they got permission off the Dog to do so, or are they just being whimsical?

I don't think so, I can't find any information about them anywhere else and their other sites don't look very professional.

What about yandere Frisk?

now that's something.

If there's more yandere Frisk than there is yandere Flowey then I will... Disapprove respectfully. So watch out.

If the game continued post TP and everyone dedicated to just stop being a part of Frisk's life I'm sure most players would pick the option to get them back at any cost.

Yandere Frisk is good too! And yandere Chara too!

That... would be kind of sad, huh? But it's okay, we can combat it by creating more yandere Flowey!

Not like that.

>be Frisk
>stay with Toriel
>be ambassador
>have friends and family
>Mettaton leaves for tour
>Undyne and Alphys go to Japan and decide to stay
>Papyrus travels constantly for a vlog series, Sans sciences stuff
>Asgore handles politics and gradually phases out Frisk's duties
>Toriel busy with school
>picks out best education for Frisk, but it's a far away boarding school
>too far for anyone to visit often
>lose track of monster friends
>alone again

It would be like that one Lonely Kagami comic.

Solution:
>Climb the second Mt Ebott, which is conveniently just outside the boarding school
>Repeat as necessary

>alone again

Cue the Flowey/Floweypot and/or Chara comfy stuff. Sorted.

Just updated ch 18. Thought the rnding was kinda cheesy.

Chapter 19 is in the works. Dooguu is in for a bad time.

According to pair rules, Frisk would have Flowey by their side.

>doomguy
The hell is up with my fingers

Au where greater dog takes Doomguy's soul and they go slaughtering demons together.

The anti-hellhound. As in (anti-hell)hound.

What if Undertale had a sequel, and then a third installment, creating a full trilogy with a story that connects between games, and expands on the first and stuff. What would the plots of Undertale 2 and Undertale 3 be about?

but what if the demons try to go in for a pet?

Then our hero will inevitably have to undergo a very severe internal conflict.

The only scenario I can think warranting the remote possibility of Toby making another Undertale is if it's a prequel of some sort. Either with poncho-dude in the leadup to the War, or Chara, or one of the other humans or something.

Undertale 2 ahould have Flowey/Asriel as the protagonist. Essentially, things haven't gone as well on the surface as they should have and it's up to our antihero to seek redemption and set it all right.

It should be pretty good up until the ending which is a bullshit cliffhanger.

Then in 3, Frisk and Asirel/Flowey have to work together to defeat the badguy from 2. It'll be a complex and well-written story with moral ambiguity and where your choices have meaningful and far-reaching consequences.

Up until the ending where you can choose one of three pies presented to you by Chara. But wait! The pies have different colors!

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Then I stab them when they deliberate about the pie choices!
But does spider have puss puss?

But can the Spider create a race of spiders that can be used as a more green way of transportation!?

But would the spider use strong copyleft licensing for her software?

No!

Yes.
It is called an epigyne

All I can come up with is, Undertale 2 having Gaster as the main villain alongside stuff with the 6 human Souls, and Chara from the Genocide timeline, and Asriel being restored, and then Undertale 3 having stuff related to the war and the 7 mages from back then and stuff coming back or something.

Are there any fics about Flowey after he became a plant, but before he became an edgy murderer?

post canon

Why do people say this? Is it the amalgamates?

Finally some canonical depictions of Frisk.

don't forget

Creating the amalgamates was ok. Secretly locking them in her basement for who knows how long and feeding them dog food was horrible, if understandable.

How many ways could the story of Undertale be continued forward? How many potential plotlines lie in there for future development? How much lore could potentially be expanded upon?

SAVE THE GOAT

All the historical stuff, like the war and the other humans' stories. Other than that, it's all the realms of headcanon.

She could, but there's no need! Regular spiders can currently be used already! Even if their cuteness is not as infinite as the spider's, it can still be harnessed for immense amounts energy to power vehicles!
Maybe. It would make it easier to distribute software to every spider in the world!
When will you understand? It is a rigorously documented fact! You can't change that!

A prequel about the leadup to the war, a prequel about Chara and Asriel, or a squeal about aliens or something but that would probably get too close to a Mother game.

Slice of life adventures about monsters adapting to a peaceful life on the surface and interacting with other humans.

Resolving the racial tension caused by making a promise to kill all humans a central part of monster culture for several generations.

yes

A sequel/prequel that has an entirely new cast and story.

Chara wakes up from his coma, clutching his worn goat plushie.

>Toby releases a playable beta of a "new project" that has nothing to do with Undertale
>Everyone foams and dives at it.
>Starts of like the most generic RPG ever.
>Guy is joining a hunter guild, annoying female love interest with healing magic insists on coming along.
>Boring town in boring country landscape.
>Head of guild says monsters have been sighted in some forest somewhere.
>Player is almost palpably bored but demo almost over.
>Party goes to forest to fight monsters.
>None appear until the end of the forest, an oddly dressed knight character.
>Fight.
>Defeat easily.
>After final blow, helmet falls off.
>It's Papyrus.
>You monster.
>"Undertale 2" logo"
>Demo end.

>in a coma dream where you're dead for most of it
>the monsters are freed without you
>your best friend calls you a shithead in his most honest moment
>wake up
Damn son.

Yes.

>to fight monsters

That's too obvious. Make it like 'an unknown force' or 'a potential threat' or something. Have a prelude where you beat up bandits or something to make you think that's what you'll be doing.

Then cue Papyrus.

Final boss is Frisk, who if he successfully flirts/saves you enough will defeat you quickly.

You can't properly pull the same trick twice. "Killing monsters is actually bad" is Undertale's main and most well-known twist.

edgy and dumb

I feel like the only one that just never wants him to touch the world of Undertale again

Scientifically speaking, Chara wouldn't be dreaming if they were in a coma.

To be fair, how could he now? Half the popularity is from all the fan-content, and if he makes a prequel/sequel it ruins all that.

Of course, if he did he'd make millions instantly, and money is always nice.

What if it was actually the whole time?

Thanks Mr. Dr. Professor user.

I think I would prefer it if the goat ultimately saves himself.

Either way, antihero Flowey surface advetures where you have the choice whether to redeem yourself or return to your former habits.

And unscientifically speaking?

>redeeming himself makes him a hero, and through everyone's love he becomes gote/able to love again, and is happy.

>returning to former habits gets Frisk/the humans and monsters to unite and fight you.

Or, if you want a twist

>Returning to former habits lets you turn back into a gote, but more powerful, which also lets you deceive people into not understanding your true nature until it's too late.

>Redeeming yourself means you have to give up the idea of returning to be a gote, and instead learn to deal with staying a flower

You're welcome.
Unscientifically speaking, some people who woke up from comas claiming they did dream but their brainwave scans show they were just in the lighter sleepstate that doesn't spawn dreams.

Flowey already had a complete character arc. Just because you don't like the fact that hes fucked forever doesn't mean he deserves a new game to be saved in,

get over it

Only if the choice is a bad end for Frisk. Whole point of the game is you can't fix everything.

That doesn't sound very unscientific

It's not about deserved, it's about interesting.

If you don't like it, you can look away.

I'd rather have everyone live.

Its not interesting at all to save him. Its stale and boring just because it would make you feel better does not mean its a good choice.

I agree. A plot in which people fight but nobody dies is just a waste of time.

I just wanna fuck him

Let's agree to disagree on that.

I personally find antiheroes going on redemption arcs very interesting.

Flowey doesn't deserve to be saved for what he did. Even Undertale makes a point that doing genocide makes you completely irredeemable and Flowey did it multiple times.

Toby left him in that hole for a reason

>Flowey doesn't deserve to be saved for what he did
yeah but
*MERCY

Is meaningless

Asgore is still shit on and Flowey is still doomed to be a flower and Toby left him to rot in the underground

flowey never killed sans though

>Toby left him to rot in the underground
which is why I'll save him instead!

Freedom from consequence is what brought Flowey to kill everyone in the first place.

That's why it's called redemption

So he's evil and a failure.