ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

All aircraft follow Mobius 1!
>GET HYPE FOR E3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP9a-fF0K_o&list=PL4385054D3D733B93&index=15
youtube.com/watch?v=iWSOFfVqPiw
pastebin.com/2R5uN9CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Wyvern a cute.

Second for Slav shit best shit

post your Ashley Bernitz greentexts

The nighthawk is the cutest.

What happened to the AC04 user yesterday?
You still around buddy?

are they gonna be showing gameplay at the E3 show floor? I know PA makes amazing trailers (Zero from e3 2006 is the best) but I wanna get cockpit view gameplay footage, ya know just to be sure they're not fucking up anything.

I feel this one was good enough for a cap.

i finished AC4 yesterday but i dont think i posted about it so it might be me

Anybody got a good guide for Mednafen?
I tried using a GUI but it's giving me headaches, and I'm not THAT retarded when it comes to this stuff.

8th for Mead

Short hair waifu best waifu

Were you the guy everyone was rolling planes for?

That gameover screen with link related playing triggered me SO fucking hard back in the day,
youtube.com/watch?v=HP9a-fF0K_o&list=PL4385054D3D733B93&index=15

If you were the guy that posted the pictures and asked for planes to fly.

naw, not me then, sorry

All good,

what plane did you fly the most?

literally just open cfg file, change cache 0 to 1 and drag and drop cue file on .exe.

my F-15Cfu, since it had the blue tip stabilizers and wings and made me think Mobius One was Cipher when i got my hands on it

Eagle a cute

>all those short haired qts in Bamco games

Someone over there really knows what's good.

X-32 a cute you mean

I don't know what it is about short hair, but it's good.

all the best waifus in japanese games have short hair

Fair enough.

>bad guys are just a bunch of drones

I mean I love this Skynet shit and all but I just wanna see Oseans committing some war crimes. It's time for payback.

Belka, you've been posting this for the past few threads, I think it's time for you to go back to /strangepol/.

Fuck you, you'll never fucking understand.

What happened to the voice acting after 04?? I love AC5 as much as anybody else, but man was it hokey as all hell. Zero redeemed the series, but then 6 came along and flung the voice acting to 80s Speed-Racer tier.
And I'm not even gonna count X and X2.

tell Altman i'll see him over Directus

Hey, good job allowing those goals yesterday, fuckface.

I think I understand very well.

But do you think you could give me your thoughts on this video here?

youtube.com/watch?v=iWSOFfVqPiw

NEIN

YAAHOOOOOOOO

>goals

what?

I didn't notice we had gone to a new sortie. Hopefully the guy is still here.

I'd recommend release order:
SDF > DYRL > Plus (Movie is just a condensed version, no need to watch it) > 7 > Zero > Frontier > Frontier movies (the first one is recap, the second one goes into original territory) > Delta

Delta was meant to be 13 episodes followed by a movie. They changed the episode, resulting in a ridiculous drop in quality in a series that was just alright to begin with.

Seven is (in my opinion) great, but you have to embrace the absurdity. After DYRL (you really should watch both the TV series and the Movie) and certain spoilers on Plus, people were under the impression that music was magic in Macross, so 7 took the idea, turned it up to 11 and ran with it while rocking out. It's by no means perfect but it's a really fun ride.
Also, I wouldn't recommend the 7 OVAs, in my opinion the only good thing about them is the appearence of another of the Jenius daughters and a family photo featuring the whole family.

There's also a movie, Flashback 2012, but it's just a theatrical official AMV. It does however feature the departure of the SDF-2 Megaroad and various designs only seen here (VF-4). Just enjoy the music or skim it, skipping all the reused scenes from both the series and DYRL.

Finally, a mention of Macross II. Generally disregarded due to being non-canon (none of the original staff worked on it), it's nonetheless a good watch. It was released before Plus iirc.

X and X-2 were supposed to be cartoony and less serious, especially X-2. I dunno I kinda like the cheesy voice acting, it gives more charm to the game rather than the more serious tone of 04

Belka let three goals in when we played against /utg/ in the soccer cup yesterday.

>tfw this is how Belka gets back at us for all the anti-belka posting

What is Wesker doing in my Ace Combat? And where are his sunglasses?

>COMPLETE
>GLOBAL
>SACHURASHON

I feel like this guy's going to be like Pritchard from DXHR

Reminder

Post yfw two days until E3

Until the Sony segment, anyway

>two days
According to the schedule above your post, it's tomorrow, unless you live in western Europe.

Oh wow, now I feel retarded.
Thanks for the quick rundown

Brady's too hyped over the prospect of being able to fly an Su-30SM to read that schedule.

>dat black and orange livery

Did we stop having streams? They were a big thing last time I was here. Very comfy.

Reportfag pretty much put a stop to those, unfortunately.

>Osean flag
>Razgriz

I saw those planes sink to the bottom of the ocean...

I could stream in a bit, If I could figure out how to do it without getting b&
Are pastebins no good?

That'd be awesome.

what you should really do is phonepost so you can reset your IP if the post gets deleted and you get banned.

No, pastebins are no go.

Anything that announces a stream in any way will get reported by that fucking faggot.

why are admins so anal about streams? its fuckin stupid

"""Advertising"""

Not admins, there's an user here in /aceg/ who reports the stream posts. Unfortunately, it's legitimately bannable since posting about your own stream is considered 'advertising'. Several people, including Brady, have been temporarily banned before because of it.

Not even that in my case. I just haven't been playing anything worth streaming.

Phone broke two weeks ago, so that's a no-go.
I don't really get it, wouldn't 4ccg be banned all the time if this was the case?

I'd stream a lot more often if the Twitch app on PS4 wasn't fucking garbage.

>an user here in /aceg/ who reports the stream posts
whoever this fag is deserved to get fucking raped while being strangled and cut open
considering most of us want it at least, a single fucking faggot who has to do that because "its fun annoying other people" while twiddling his two inch dick and jacking off to his latest waifu pics is fucking bullshit

It's probably QuizNo. No one else has so much of a grudge against /aceg/.

Man I remember the anons streaming Ace Combat 2 and Zero even back before Infinity was on the news. It was comfy.

>when everyone was so fucking jaded AC7 seemed like an impossibility

Darker days.

>tfw playing AC2 right now

Still comfy.

you could use retroarch :^)
plus retroarch mednafen has upscaling and a vulkan renderer that goes fast like a Foxbat

we need to figure out a workaround that wont get us banned that we can all use to share shit that would get us banned for

someone can ping me on steam and I'll post your stream links

Likewise, I just straight up haven't been playing games a whole lot. Nothing has really caught my eye.

Not the user you're replying to, but I'll admit having failed to successfully configure and use retroarch.

>someone can ping me on steam and I'll post your stream links
you will go down in history as a brave man user

It can be a pain, there's no shame in that. The user interface makes sense once you get it but it's got some parts that are definitely not intuitive.

Every general has their autist that they have to live with.

Do you have a handy guide around? I'd really like to try out all the rendering goodies ePSXe doesn't have.

>im-fucking-plying

It's nothing epsxe doesn't have but the vulkan renderer runs faster and the emulator is overall slightly more accurate.

So, is there any safe place where we can watch Xbox E3 lies together?

Quick fighting robot stream: pastebin.com/2R5uN9CU

Wendy was one of my go to shock troopers so she's alright too.

But Catherine is just kind of likeable, shame she doesn't get the cheat mode Marina gets.

>tfw ordered the VC1 artbook months ago on amazon and it's still not here but they are the only one with a reasonable price
>tfw just ordered the VC2 and VC3 artbooks now off some german supplier
>tfw just hope those things arrive so I can have a combo of aviation and anime shit on my bookshelf

>he doesn't think PTSD cake is the best waifu

i made this a while back

>some activity in the thread
>someone posts a stream link
>thread goes silent and almost 404s
Really activates my almonds.

pretty sure no-one was watching it when i checked

Original one?

Didn't seem more dead than usual

Stream live, get in here

www.smashcast.tv/thunderceptor

Post planes

>

this is my plane, there are many like it, but this one is mine

That's my favorite line in the whole game. Chopper was the best.

JUST GIVE US SOME GAMEPLAY ALREADY

Can't we just have a VC4 set in that universe Cold War? No militias and cadets this time, but maybe about some kind of '60 styled black ops gallian operators

SU-30 is Damn sick.
Capitalist planes. (Still love it tho, best looping US plane)

>There are shitters in this thread right now that are going to actually root for Belka in AC7

you make me sick Osea and Emeria will not forgive this treason I hope Namco bans Belka in AC8

Xbox E3 in a nutshell

>Small Xbox S
>MOVIES
>MOVIES
>MOVIES
>MOVIES
>2 second gameplay of Metro 3
>MOVIES
>MOVIES

i almost thought it was a sony conference

I like the WW1/2 setting too much, even the school setting from 2 has grown on me, the Rebels make sense so far. Can't begin much with the Cold War, Silent Storm 2 is about that though IIRC worh similar gameplay. Also spec ops during WW2 in the first one I guess.

A spinoff about the air war would be neat. Still trying to think how that would work in turns. Probably Achtung Spitfire or Ace Patrol or any of the air combat boardgames. I just want to manage and waifu a bunch of pilots and planes. Mostly planes.

But let's not kid ourselves the series is dead as is.

That smaller xbox one s is powerful af and i havent seen one movie trailer what are you talking about