Why does marty put up with moogs shit?

why does marty put up with moogs shit?

youtu.be/hDN1giIfMNw?t=9m10s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_man_(stock_character)
youtube.com/watch?v=hDN1giIfMNw&t=812
youtube.com/watch?v=EZF6iT_X8Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=C-SUrwjNmxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck I hate moog

i feel like they're kinda like the mythbuster dudes who can only handle each other on camera for the sake of the show

this

Because they're in a homosexual relationship.

It might be this, but I personally just think theyve been friends forever so neither care about each others shit

yeah at the first seasons moog was annoyed by marty and now martys annoyed by moog

marty seems to actually want to work on cars and moog seems to do shit "for teh lulz"

question: why tf do these guys keep building these shitty cars each season? ok yeah its so 'wacky and random' building some shitty hatchback but your best seasons were when you did the 180sx and the barra swap

They're just playing it up for the camera

Also this

Marty loves Kei cars.

Marty had such an autistic fit.

Tonight I'm censoring the word Veeky Forums, even the name sickens me

>Moogberg is being annoying all the time

I wonder why

kinda seems like marty is doing all the work and moog just shouts stupid shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_man_(stock_character)

Why does anybody put up with that shit. Im an aussie and i cant stand these fags. Watch Roadkill, its so much better.

This is how it has been for awhile, marty seems more interested in the actual car stuff.

>I will also sensor the word "Veeky Forums" tonight, even the name sickens me
ftfy

moog dose a lot of the behind the sean stuf

Does anyone have screencaps of when moog came here

Highkey, the last few years off this show are incredible. Very, very entertaining

that was all definitely for show. Marty most likely knew beforehand that mira springs would be tough to find and they're using the cut springs temporarily.

>moog dose a lot of the behind the sean stuf

Moog's that cunt you know who thinks he's absolutely fucking hilarious, but behind his back everyone secretly hates him because he's such an annoying faggot.

This shit too:
youtube.com/watch?v=hDN1giIfMNw&t=812

>LOOK AT ME
>I'M SO FUCKING FUNNY
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME

I've notice too that every time he pulls this kind of shit he gets this genuine smile on his face that he can't hide.
He's literally laughing at his own "antics" because he think's he's so hilarious.
Annoying cunt. Fuck off.

I think moog and marty are pretty funny.
Like that joke about frogs taking over the airlines

I don't get why people are getting upset over the yaris springs joke, it's a normal things friends do to one another. But I guess you're all muh lone benchracer club virgins

>sensor
Fuck that's the best part, can't believe I missed it

go away moog

>Watch Roadkill, its so much better.

It was before the unless shilling.

that's something i would do

Lol moog isn't even that bad desu.

This vid on their second channel is quite relaxing. Probably because moog isn't talking haha.
youtube.com/watch?v=EZF6iT_X8Rk

Anyone going to the MCM meet at QR on Saturday?

Ironically, their best material is on their second channel (Double Unicorn, Skid Factory). Mainly because of the high concentration of Turbo Yoda/Alan.

I loved this build right up until he painted the fuel tank.

Paniting the fuel tank wasn't the worst part, I was internally REEEEEEEEEing when he blacked out the logo too.

Yeah Alan and Miles (dose vader) are awesome. I've met them both in person.

They did some work on my brothers Chaser a while ago, and I bought my Evo from Miles' brother.

When my brother handed his GTX3076R to Yoda, he stared at it and smiled as he spun the turbine with his fingers.

I was totally fine with him making the rest of the bike BLLLLLLLACK. But when he did the tank it killed it. It was such a nice resto project that he fucking ruined with one thing.
I don't even like bikes and it triggered me.

>When my brother handed his GTX3076R to Yoda, he stared at it and smiled as he spun the turbine with his fingers.

If he'd kept the logo silver that would've redeemed the whole thing somewhat, but yeah, the orange was better. Much better.

shut up moog

This, it looked completely unmolested then he hit it with the sander and i wanted to put my fist through the screen

>new skid factory video
>everythings going fine
>moog's shitty music starts playing

I'll take just his music over him doing stupid lolrandumb shit any time.

His """music""" is such generic trash.

the bike looked way better at the start wtf

I've had enough of you, mate

Is Moog a Jew?

He kind of looks like one.

motherfuckers are bald lmao thats why they always ware hats n shit

I don't see the big deal, they needed springs anyway and the yarris springs worked

(((Blair Joscelyne)))

never trust a fag that wears a woolcap in australia

this

its the same bloody song every time

why dont he jus play some nigga tunes thatd at least be entertainingly jarring

it's an act. it's been a running joke the whole build.

OI MEARTY, YA KNOE THET KAH YA REALLY LOIK? WELL AH WENT AND DONE CRUSHED EET FOO YA DIN I. DON'T WORRY THOE MATE I GOT YAZ A CAR THAT YA DON'T LOIK TO REPLACE EET.
MAEK SURE TO BOUY MY TRAGICALLY BAD CHOONS MATES.

His music is annoying, the songs that play in the videos are mostly from season 1.
I thought that he has more tunes made since.

I don't hate them though, i like em, but i can't stand Unicorn Circuit.
It's not funny.

>its the same bloody song every time

I'd honestly rather hear Tuna Ninja than his same shit song for the 1000th fucking time.

Remember when Moog used to post here but got assblasted and left now he only posted on a forum he controls. What a faggot cannot handle the bantz.

>ok changing all the silver metal bits to black, sure whatever looks fine
>cutting quite a bit there, but OK i get what you're going for

>mfw he paints the fuel tank
Could have had a decent orange on black but he decided to go full black on black like an edgy autist
looked better at the start, just needed some visual rust dealt with and tiny bits and pieces upgraded

Does somebody have some screenshots of that?

Would love to see it.

If not what where his reactions, or did he even react?

because they lick eachother's bungholes

Are they gay?

I thought they where married or something.

Moog means mouse in my language

It is said that to this day he still sensors the word Veeky Forums, even the name sickens him

It's never not funny. He's an aussie cunt that can't handle the bants. So horribly ironic

Moog is probably the most painfully unfunny person on any car channel

Moog - Worst Aussie Ever!

>believing these fake screenshots

Marty and Moog give no fucks towards their fanbase. Most of the fans are acoustic and drive shitboxes. Look at the videos of their meetups and half the cars are fwd with fart cannons and chopped stickers. Their channel gives them great grounds to travel and build the things they want. Moog doesn't give a fuck what the 90% acoustic fan's think of him or Marty and happily laughs at them in a subtle way in the podcast shows they run. They get to do cool shit, yet only a minor percentage of their audience seem like normal people rather than fanboi p platers, which is a shame. I genuinely feel sorry for them, but they always seem cool and humor the fans when they talk to them at events.

He doesn't give a fuck. Its a cheap shit bike he could fuck with for a weekend and ride around.

People cry about him selling his S15, S2000 and other cool shit. He doesn't give a fuck. He is an adult with a job and can afford to buy and sell the cars. It seems only children who go OMG thats my dream car !!!! shit talk them online

running low on content

Not to sound all "DUDE WEED LMAO", but I only like Moog's bants when I'm high.

fuck off moog, your show is shit and so are you

>He's an aussie cunt that can't handle the bants. So horribly ironic
are you for real nigga
ive never met anybody that could handle the banter

>Moog doesn't give a fuck what the 90% acoustic fan's think of him
>acoustic fan's
>acoustic

>phone autocorrects to a music term

Hi Moog.

I'm going to assume that was the part about yaris springs...
He probably did find the right ones and made sure they could be modified to actually work.
And the yaris is a much heavier car, so the springs are going to be stiff as shit in there because racecar.
In other words, le haha joke for camera

b/c he my bae bb

kek they actually put out a video for damage control

what exactly was this refering to? i guess i wasnt on Veeky Forums that day

roadkill WAS amazing, but they've since run out of ideas and already jumped the shark a long time ago

not to mention the non-stop shilling

Moog sperg'd the fuck out over basement-bottom level baiting.

someones gotta have a screencap of the thread...

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME

>I put them in there places

He literally think his spergout rant carries some kind of authority.
What a fucking colossal ego.

Is acoustic not a proper word? I don't know what phone you have that doesn't recognise acoustic in its dictionary :SSSS

that thing is overrated af. 3 oscs and a filter? wow, it's fucking nothing. a free plugin from a sketchy web 1.0 website has more features and sounds better
>b-but the analog sound
you literally can get an analog mm equivalent for 1/10th the price and it'll still have more features. Moog is a lot like Apple, they once had a great product but kept releasing the same fucking thing over and over again, letting other companies surpass them. The only thing Moog has going for them is their name.

>Is acoustic not a proper word?

Did I say it wasn't?

Phones autocorrect to the users most commonly used words.
A """musician""" is far more likely to have a history of using acoustic than autistic, hence Moog's phone made this choice when it autocorrected.

Moog switch up the music a bit more, I like it but you use the same couple of tracks too much

Thank

kek moog definitely saw this thread

>Be me
>Want to learn how to play an acoustic guitar
>Send my brother a text asking him to download some videos for me
>"Could you download some how to play autistically guitar videos? "
Sometimes I want to turn autocorrect off, but it allows me to mash the keys carelessly.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE DO IT FOR FREEEE
>HOW DARE YOU MAKE MONEY MAKING ENTERTAINMENT
>HOW DARE YOU MAKE MONEY SO YOU CAN DO DUMB SHIT WITH CARS

Just woke up to find this. Lmao, I didn't expect to see this much butthurt.

Bump

>watch mcm video
>same 4 tracks in almost every video
>get in friends car
>hes fucking downloaded his album

holy shit his name is blair?? this explains so much

moog pls go

[generic electronic beat]
[high pitched female vocals]