Best custom alignment in San Diego

I just bought a C6 Corvette (see pic) and the factory alignment causes way too much wear on the insides of the front tires. I'm looking to get a custom alignment done to the specs that Pfadt Engineering recommends. So does anyone know a good alignment shop in San Diego?

juan and joses auto repairs

I know this is a joke but there's actually a Juans auto repair here that has great ratings

go there then :^)

fuck off with this cringe you fucking nigger piece of shit, commit an hero right now you retard faggot

Very nice car user, I have a c6 as well. Do you your tires still have alot of tread life left?

Nope I literally just bought a new set for all four wheels

They don't do alignments

I get similar wear on mine but didn't think to get a custom alignment. I'll investigate that!

I looked on CorvetteForums and everyone says that factory alignment for Z51 cars is set up with too much camber so wear is very uneven. I bought the car with the front tires showing wire while the rests still had 4/32" tread

Alignment plus in san Marcos is where I'm going, pretty expensive tho but my car is lowered and they got the racks for it...

Toe, user, Toe.

Camber won't wear tires if you have close to or zero toe.

How much do they charge?

The z51 alignment call for -1° (+/- 0.6). So at -1.6° you could technically still be in spec but that will cause tire wear.

FUCK YOU NIGGA I WANT A C6 BUT NONE IN AUSTRALIA

Wait really? How can tilting the whole wheel inwards not cause tire wear, regardless of the toe in?

Import it

Just go to a tire shop. I recommend American Tire Depot in El Cajon, ask for Daniel. Most competent tire guy I know.

Good to know, this is coincidentally the cheapest place I've found so far, too. Are you sure they do custom alignments?

Do it yourself

No

I think 150 is alignment and the bullshit "alignment check"