/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Put Your Faith In The Light Edition

>Latest News
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720853/new-features-coming-to-hearthstone-16-05-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments?
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Wild Open Tournament ($100 prizepool)
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi (embed)
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/848674-nzoth-reno-quest-kazakus
store.steampowered.com/app/364470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking tyrone
fucking stonehill tyrone fetcher
fucking assbringer

>not linking the new thread in the old thread

First for DEAD GAME

>06/04/17(Sun)22:26:33
>06/07/17(Wed)04:24:53
>06/09/17(Fri)10:29:45
>06/11/17(Sun)15:19:45

>54 hour thread
>54 hour thread
>52 hour thread

3 threads in 1 week.

this host is terrible

Play Gwent

I would but I invested too much into HS to abandon it now... fucking kill me.

sunk cost fallacy

Stay dead, goddammit.

>sunk cost fallacy
Yeah I know. Shit sucks. I want to be happy somewhere else but I invested too much into this shitty game to leave it now.

How much have you spent?

I've dropped about 350 Euros

To the succesful Jade Druid: I am getting btfo'd left and right, losing streak.. sucks man. Maybe I'm not that good

I've already switched.

i hit legend for the first time 3 months ago. since then i cant get myself to play past rank 15.

the only reason i played was for the drive to achieve legend rank and now that i've done that, i see how god fucking awful this game is.

its so fucking boring and such a waste of time and life, i can't believe i spent 6 months playing it in the first place.

i spent about $150 on this game only to realize that every 4 months you cant play without dropping another $50, so that just trap you in that shit cycle.

blizzard is fucking genius, and i am really fucking stupid.

old thread last post
>06/11/17(Sun)20:13:17
new thread
>06/11/17(Sun)21:19:45
really made me think

DED GAME
AHAHAHAHA

shut your mouth boi that thread was dead as shit

>takes more than 1 hour to make a new thread

why even bother making one

Around $500 or more. I should have cut my losses a long while ago.

Damn, you can never quit. Not now.

This thijs and kolento accents. So annoying, literally unwatchable.
English translation with 2 retards, who can't pronounce a single english word.

And you lazy bums didn't bother make new thread.

>hearthstone
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>making a new thread for a game I only play once every three days

kek

whoops, didnt play around effigy

guess i lose

this was 5 minutes ago btw

what does this card do, you guys?

hmm...

nerf secret mage

how do people still have wild arena decks?

It's never too late to stop doing drugs anons. It's not like things will get better, you will have to spend more money in the next expansion / rotation just so you can lose matches to some lucky normie playing on his iphone.

There is plenty of people on /gwent/ who also gifted tons of dollars to Ben Brode in the past but they decided to stop supporting blizzard's bullshit.

The gwent devs are pretty generous with f2p players, good daily rewards and also they are doubling the amount of dust you get from commons/rares, no bullshit RNG.

You actually have a reason to craft animated cards and they are affordable for F2P plebs.

is dragon priest any good?

Bow down to your lord

>covering your name in casual

i promise not to roast you for playing dragon priest my dude

I don't want my account getting hacked by anonymous

They drafted before the cards rotated and saved the deck

i know that but it's been 2 months. it's just weird that anyone would hold on to a draft for that long.

firebat dying his hair pink during pride month and he split up with his gf

:thinking:

some people just don't play arena very often

How are the graphic requirements? Can barely play 5 matches of Hearthstone without burning my laptop

every youtube i know that streams now has had all of their youtube content turn to shit

it never fucking fails, and they make more money from it so they dont care, meanwhile they all seem like they want to kill themselves

It's pretty easy to run, If you have any problems just switch to Low graphic settings and you should be good. Also since it's in open beta they are probably going to improve performance even more.

I think one of the main problems for hearthstone is the fact that blizzard used the shitty Unity engine.

>first arena match
>shaman faggot has coin primalfin totem, turn 5 hydra, and turn 6 bloodlust
FAIR AND BALANCED GAME

is it starladder or a g2 promotional tournament

honeslty id rather get some real nigga shit with the dude showing how he feels and just expressing himself and have a depressed slow mellow stream with some slow background music than fucking screaming normies

fucking loud obnoxious normie screaming streamers who over exaggerate shit is worse than death. its torture. its like standing in like in a crowded mall and mall normie music is playing and the line never ends and theres a baby crying and the girl talking to the cashier cant get her visa to work so everyone just stands and stares

god save me

Mage is such bullshit
It's more unfun to play against than the niggest of nigger priests throughout various metas and infinitely more powerful because the spells can target face.
It's the most cancerous mage has ever been, or at least since 8-mana Pyroblast, but even then at least you knew it was coming.
Fuck this class and the entire year until Karazhan/MSG bullshit rotates out and hopefully takes Alexstrasza with it.

just play eater of secret lmao, mage is 100% fine

What do you mean? Avoiding 2 at least lethals and boosting yourself back to 15 isn't balanced? And then being able to discover anything isn't balanced? But user, balanced games aren't fun! you can't tell stories to your friends about balanced games!

Alex will never go

svg and gwt is laughing at you faggots.
how does it feel? is that why you decided to make a new thread?

if we didn't make a thread where would we put the posts you silly bumpkin

### Gigantomachia
# Class: Mage
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (2) Arcanologist
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Flamecannon
# 2x (2) Frostbolt
# 2x (2) Primordial Glyph
# 2x (3) Arcane Intellect
# 2x (3) Duplicate
# 2x (3) Frost Nova
# 2x (3) Ice Block
# 2x (4) Echo of Medivh
# 2x (5) Antique Healbot
# 2x (5) Sludge Belcher
# 1x (6) Emperor Thaurissan
# 2x (7) Flamestrike
# 1x (9) Alexstrasza
# 2x (12) Arcane Giant
#
AAEBAf0EAsUE1hEOigHAAasEywSWBewHgQ6JDocPlQ/1D4K0AsHBApjEAgA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
Rate my timmy deck and suggest improvements please

kys mage player

If you're playing freeze then surely you want blizzard instead of flamestrike

Come on user, it can't even be cancer because of how slow it is

It's not freeze per se, I wanted to make a deck that first anihhilates the opponent's board and then creates a nearly unremovable one that can win in two turns or less. The reasoning behind flamestrike is that it can remove more power from the board. Though I will test blizzard out, I couldn't decide between the two

I am really upset about Vs releasing a wild meta snapshot. Literally the moment they posted it I've enountered several of their tier one decks in a row. Wild used to be a happy place and they fucked it up

Should I build this deck? hearthpwn.com/decks/848674-nzoth-reno-quest-kazakus

It's a no from me

You probably just ranked up. High level wild is like the same 5 decks.

It really is fucking up wild

>he thought any aspect of hearthstone would be safe and fun

HAHAHAHAHAH

the real tea is how ugly and mismatched that graphic look

I'm talking about rank 15. Went to 5 a couple times, didn't like it so I decided to keep playing around 10 - 15. There used to be a lot of interesting homebrews and fun shit, maybe an occasional pirate warrior. Today it felt like fucking standard

>mana wyrm into coin into kabal lackey into counterspell
Is there any better feeling?

Predictions? Kazakus was the last pick, might have been too greedy

Should get you 8 wins that

having enough self respect to play a class that's not mage

>self respect

never met her

im gonna guess 9 and on your last game you get unbelievably fucked with a game winning kazakus potion in hand

>Arguably the most significant addition in this format, however, is none other than Mill Rogue’s staple “do-nothing” spell: Gang Up. Gang Up on Coldlight Oracle is an option that some pilots swear by, but anyone running Gang Up is doing it in the hope of targeting everyone’s favorite format-warping beholder, Patches the Pirate. The post-quest ‘Patches Army,’ as it’s known, deals a whopping 20 charge damage by playing a single pirate from your hand, ending or reclaiming most games instantly upon completion of the combo.

balanced

got 2xfireball and 2xkalimos,so might not go so well

Mulligan hard for them I guess.

> tfw too lazy to do dailies now I ask my bf to build a suicidlock and play with him for 5 matches then close the game
> tfw too lazy to rank up even to 15 when I used to reach 5 or 10 when lazy/busy

Well, I think it's time to play casual like a normie in the bus.
I spent a lot of times and money in this game and used to have fun, then since the release of MSG everything felt so flat. RNG-shit makes the game worse and they just keep pushing the RNG. Now I feel like they boost the RNG just for reddit clips. And this game pretends to be an esport game. Everything seems to be dead in this game. When you see your friendlist full of Overwatch/HotS/SC/WoW but only 2-3 people playing hearthstone (on over 60 people, friends in battle.net not include) it's kinda depressing. Nothing happens to this game and communication with devs is terrible.

How the fuck is this game supposed to live with 3 expansions a year?

oh jesus, evolved kobold, copy evolved kobold for +4 spell power, kill straight up kill out of nowhere with 4 ice lances

GingaNinja you fucking madman

this is why you kill the kobold

or was there a mana discount i'm missing

yeah he sigiled some of the spells and played the kobold and copied it the turn he killed

Hi, I just came back after a long time break (Gnome vs Goblins). I have around 3.2k dust and some gold cards that could add another 1k dust.

Which class should I pick to start climbing ladder? any class except warlock?

quest rouge
pirate warrior
aggro druid

You should play a different game.
It was fun for the month or so before magestone, now it's as if the cancer never left - because it didn't.

I'm checking some aggro Druid decks and some are expensive as fck. Any decent list that is not using 3 legendary minions?

You only need Patches for aggro druid.
The murloc crew with finja is optional.

Really? cause a coworker recommended me to play HS again.
I tried playing gwent and another weeb game, but I dont know why I still like HS more.

What this guy said , except that quest rogue has kind of a low winrate. Secret mage is also pretty good.

This guy is just memeing you, there aren't really that many mages.

Yeah it would seem the game is better than it was the last year and it's probably true.
But it's figured out now and it's back to aggro decks plus mage.
And let it be known, Un'Goro mage is unbelievably cancerous. See for yourself if you want to.

Secret mage is the best deck in the format by far. Should easily take you to legend

idk I've had 24% games vs. mage on the way to r5 this season
next are warrior and shaman, both below 20%
thanks reynad I guess

im not that guy, but the game is in a pretty bad state. you can die so early now and mage is the epitome of uninteractive. im not even joking when i say your victory is sometimes decided by the mercy of mage's card draw and discovers.
it's a very boring and irritating experience because all of the game play out relatively the same

>a fucking leaf

I see, I havent seen any rogue deck doing that great back in the days and seems Mages are still a pain in the ass.

I guess I will go Warrior Pirate and Aggro Druid.
I wanted to try Warlock, but after all these years they havent really do something for that class. I really feel warlocks cards are painful to play cause it puts you in disadvantage and you are put in a bad state when your powerful creature is answered next turn.

>1 NA player out of 8 goes to a tournament
>wins the tournament

what did europe and the chinks mean by this?

how do i get a kiev gf

Try this.

store.steampowered.com/app/364470

Veeky Forums

how do i get a blood elf gf

balamb garden

what if show them my hs collection
i heard slavic girls like money

Got a watch and learn quest on NA
Noodle#1808 thanks in advance.

Am I the only one having a very laggy Hearthstone app on Android today?

Warlocks gimmick is okey, but sucks in actual meta.

Hearthtone Bob fucking when

>get lightlord off forager
>play him turn 8
>7 turns later

I'm pretty sure this mage is pissed

>official tournament going on
>7k views
>hearthstone has a total of 40k views

>First time Silence Priests
>Buff their 'Can't Attack' Minions up to 40/40
>Silence them
>End up with a minion that can attack, but with base stats