wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtube.com/watch?v=bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtube.com/watch?v=aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

You can't really tell just how retarded his hair is from that angle, user.

APOLOGIZE

I like Ace and all but his English voice is awful.

I'm sorry imperiler-kun
I'm sure you'll be really useful at imperiling things slightly better than we can right now. Maybe even as useful as Marie or Seven.

Yeah maybe, but I'm lazy

looks fine to me

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

nobody knows who that is.

>looks fine to me

i do

>tfw pulled a rainbow crystal Tilith on her GL debut banner
I was a little salty then but seeing all the hype, I'm okay with it

>RK, have 136 mythril
>already used a stamina refill once today
>tempted to do between one and three more to get all my mains to 99
>kinda scared that it'll fuck me over during the upcoming fests, even if it's only 5 mythril less max

Send help.

reminder

That's because they have shit tatse and haven't bothered to play XII yet, or didn't bother to pay any attention to it when they did.

we used to have a small group of drawfags back in late 2015 ~ mid 2016, dunno if they are still among us. we have at least 2 picture editors, the user who did the shaggy/prompto pics and ultrosfag

do you think the FFBE producers bully him?

I wonder what Return to Ivalice will cover. Surely it's not going to suddenly contrive that Ivalice turns out to be a continent on Hydaelyn, right? But I suppose it wouldn't be too terrible if Ivalice is one of the 11 unknown shard-worlds.

ara

Knowing XIV, it'll likely be a new place called Ivalice. I will be shocked if it's the actual Ivalice. Would love to see Ivalice Alliance stuff though like tactics Advance & Vagrant Story.

>like tactics Advance & Vagrant Story.
the tech on XIV looks more in par with that of XII than the ivalice of FFT/FFTA/VS but even then I would love to see VS Ivalice again

i never finished vagrant story did I make a mistake

Considering the raid in Dun Scaith with the town, I could see them doing the towns of VS.

You didn't miss anything. It's essentially a lore expansion for Ivalice. A "This story happened near the area that was in Tactics" type of thing.

thats pretty common place in chinaland

the Gathering event has Calamity Writs? I need 5 for my cat.

No, it has mostly skill awaken stuff

yes

I want a Luso Clemens outfit, so I can be the gaudiest mother fucker on the planet.

Odds on this motherfucker showing up?

I just want his Pizzacutter sword for my knights... If I had one, I play BLK and AST

How would you feel if they made these into a new playable race

I am, I drew this recently. I just don't feel like drawing often because I've got fairly severe depression.

you're a delight user

>33 / 9 / 19 / 5
The best way to deal with depression is to ignore it's there until it explodes onto everyone. Then you won't be depressed alone. Works fine for me. real talk though sorry to hear that, shit sucks, I'm in a similar boat with that BE design contest. you do what you feel like user, your a cool guy

why was that in my post, I'm confused. I swear the heat is getting to both me and my comp.

>spoiler
Where the fuck do you think you are m8? That's why we're all here.

sorry to hear that pal. I know there's nothing I can do to help you out, but at least know that you have my entire support and my best wishes.

Instant Fantasia as I have an angel obsession and fetish.

I didn't ask for a pity party, but thanks though.
I'll start working on /something/ for the BE contest soon.

This user knows what's up

>forgot to switch shiva back in after i switched her out for siren for the last mission objectives
Are Tech Giantcryst used for any important abilities? or do i have to go back for it?

it's safe craft a complete set of Yda's weapons/armors (x2 knuckles, visor, attire)?
Ydamemes can chain with Ydamemes? and why everyone dislikes the exclusive accesories?

I wonder if someone picked up that chocobo rider from a few threads back.

So how is the Chocobo exploration in BE? Does it make TM farming better? What are the rates?

he means the exploration that was recently added to JP

REALLY important
>Support, Power
Kinda helpful
>Tech, Guard, Black
Sort of helpful if you have the right unit
>White, Healing
Literally useless
>Green

I would say go get the tech if you want, it's probably worth the NRG as there's no other NRG-related event going on anyway.

I almost wonder if they want final fantasy based things in the BE contest or just near-human OCs; like, can players design a moogle character? Or a Vierra? I'm probably going to try and design an XI/XIV Goblin because I like them so much and I'd like to see one in BE, but making them unique might be hard. Or maybe an Ivalice style moogle.

So I leveled this Refia just for the Ultros trial. Hope I don't get my ass handed to me because it looks slightly difficulty from what I'm reading on the wiki.

i takes 0 seconds to craft them, so i did, got 2 sets of her clothing and 4 knuckles, as for the accessories, people dont like them because generally there is something that gives them more stats, all they do is give 10% mana and hp,
shit, ill do that after i take care of the last one then, because i only have 94 energy so even if i entered at full energy im still stick waiting like 20 minutes for a few bits of energy to recover before i can complete it

its not out yet, should be out this month or next month

Fuck trying to finish off Twintania is brutal. Twice I've gotten it down to 10% and then something fucked me over (like sap ticking Relm to death just before another Star Prism cast). This is the closest I've been to an A+ clear in weeks though, gotta keep at it.

A couple questions for the Jump Start coming out tonight. First, is it going to be gated by the A+ fight? Or is it a separate thing anyone can select at any time? Also, if Lightning RWs a Lightning OSB, does it increase the damage of subsequent native casts of her OSB?

Anyone up for an A+ Omniscent? I'm bringing Raines and Marach; heals, dances and OKs are appreciated

2/4, dances & wall are covered

No one else othe Apoc? We need 2 more, more stackable boostgas would be nice

new to FFBE, what is the purpose of the Gil Snapper units?

Sell for monies

sell'em for good money or use it as super tiny exp units

If someone in the group can cover dancing or wall, I can bring OK in if they don't have one.

Apologize

Look what I just caught!

Just noticed we don't have a hastega other than Guardian Mog. I can throw that up instead. We have 2 mag buffs potentially, so that shouldn't be a problem.

So 6* wol

What current trials will he shine in ?

Either that or Tyro's USB

Throw it back.

>First, is it going to be gated by the A+ fight? Or is it a separate thing anyone can select at any time?
I think you can challenge it outright without needing to do the Ultimates before it? It should be it's own little "banner" in the events section. If you can't do it, he'll return when the next XIII event happens. I don't think JP has had another XIII event but there's a report coming soon so maybe they're due for one soon

Dunno about the Lightning OSB situation

Literally all of them yams

It's super easy if you have memegod.
I used that exact team and had no trouble at all. Just stay safe defensively, and only Divine Ruination when you know Ultros is broken and your team is buffed/healed

Gotta love when the shitty lag glitch happens before a BSB gets cast

Thanks, I was hoping it'd be like that. Here's hoping the first one is easier like the first A+ was.

I still need some stuff on Gilgamesh (30% atk)

His aoe cover should keep rain alive right correct ?

He sure did start to go nuts there. That fight can go so badly in a hurry.

Eblan.

Up again. Maybe we could use an OK. Just saying.

Selphie's BSB command 2 has dispel, and Keeper's Tome covers shellga (among other things). I think the movesets can be altered a bit.

Should I dump Marach? Aside from the Mag/Res break his damage is ayy lmao tier

What other characters do you have?

>Tfw no tough cute pink haired sword mercenary wearing armor with exposed midriff and cleavage
>Tfw will never give her a permanent job as my waifu
Why are ALL of the cute donuts 5 star max and then there's fucking Medius with 6 star and enhancements when they couldn't have even bothered to make him an actually good unit. Couldn't even remove his taunt passive that gets him killed.

Remember you can always hit and run and spend roughly 20 stamina/30minutes to start the fight with 2-3 SB bars on everyone.

OK for boostga. I could fit in entrust or whatever

We were honestly kind of short on healing that time. Yshotla can't really keep asylum and SSII up, and Selphie's BSB doesn't heal. I could dump dispel but I wasn't really running out of single target heals.

Sorry friends. Got to go now.
Good luck to those who stay.

Yes, please. If you hold onto entrust, please give some meter to Eiko

Yeah, guess it won't matter now since Terra/Selphie might be gone

His AoE cover can keep anybody alive, he's literally amazing.
But you shouldn't use rain in Gilgamesh anyway, you probably have better stuff by now.

Should I go for battleforged over MM?

that moment when you could help anons out with Maria, Lulu or or Rapha plus OK/Alphinaud/Papalymo/Y'shtola but you can't because you haven't paid the internet bill and your internet sucks all kind of ass at the moment

>forget to bring a water attack
>no worries if i play this right maybe I can get it anyway
>last 5% hp wall drops and i get buffucked by a gigaflare and lose all the medals
wew, n-not like i wanted those rosetta stones anyway

surprised I lost an actions medal though, I bursted him down relatively quickly all things considered

How much HP you had on your units? I just wiped on turn 6 to the aqua breath, I think. Gonna try again.

I've never actually done hit and run before, can you give me a quick rundown? Is it just S/L until I get some hits off before the boss does first, flee, repeat?

I think this faggot with a stupid tshirt said FFXV is going to be on the XBOXOX? What's the point?

It sometimes works for support SBs if you have more than one to activate, but generally it only is worth it if someone else is using MM.

All ~5k except Cecil who had ~8k.
I just tried my damndest to alway have buffs and always have full HP. A couple times it got screwy when Refia died, but it ended up stabilizing and being okay.
It only took about 8 turns to kill Typhon and then it was all gravy from there (only two or three of actual damage, the rest were just for stabilizing).

Does Refia have DC? Mine did, so that might explain it.

what do I need for Gogo U++?

I guess we should open to pubs. Let me know with a fungahhh if he pub is ok, otherwise I'll kick.

Wait, it was opened again already? I didn't even see it

nah, much easier than that.
This boss (as well as most bosses) are scripted to do a single auto attack first (giving you time to buff, etc.).
What you'll do is bring RM on your whitemage that restores a white ability use. your other four characters do NOT want SB building RMs (straight damage, usually). You'll start the fight, white mage will heal, other four will auto attack once, and then you'll flee. You'll get a small percentage of your SB bar filled, and then can enter the fight again. Rinse/repeat until you've got a couple of bars on everyone. You can still S/L if you fuck up.

Is there a substitute for rain ?

He can cover 4 elements with one attack and can regen mp

I guess luneth could cover fire and light

but I'd need one of those spell blade attacks to get a third element and luneth isn't mp rich

Who's seen as the best sub for rain ?

Yeah man get in, we're 3/4

I had to restart, wasn't seeing the room after refreshing

Holy, Flare, Meteor, and Firaga.

Yeah it's super terrible.

Nope, I don't have DC. I'm using her mainly for full-life. Do you think I should swap her or keep?