Got my first speeding ticket today...

Got my first speeding ticket today, but I was 1 mph away from reckless driving and the cop said he would've taken my license away if he could.

How do I supress my urge to drive like a nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJZYCL07cRU
youtube.com/watch?v=x0Db0J0iSYU&t=1408s
youtube.com/watch?v=nIpyMi6R3nw
youtube.com/watch?v=qZGF-3LSjt8&t=586s
youtube.com/watch?v=QbxoitUYvoU
youtube.com/watch?v=UNZvuNCHq0M
youtube.com/watch?v=tCu2RVCpges
youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how is speeding a crime
how can the government tell me how fast i can go on public roads in a vehicle I own
if i could run faster than the speed limit would i get pulled over?
its a victimless crime
i've gotten 2 speeding tickets, just get a lawyer and a V1, i stopped getting pulled over once i had a detector

Be more careful from now on.
I've received a ticket this month too, 92km/h in a 50km/h zone which is basically the worst type speed offense where I live.
Now I'm a bit paranoid about radars and shit.

Fucking idiots think they're F1 drivers, then end up killing or injuring others when reality hits. You want to be speed racer, go to a track.

This is pretty much what I did, except closer to 95.
Honestly I've never even seen a radar cop my entire life, I practically shit myself when I saw him and the lights start flashing.

>Australian

every k kills :^)

Look at your insurance bill

or i go like 15 over at midnight and i want to wring out first and second gear on my way home from work and there are literally no cars around except for some sad cop sitting in the hooters parking lot running radar. there was no risk of hurting anyone, there were no people around. there was nothing unsafe about what I did, the cop just saw dollar signs.
jokes on him i got the ticket dismissed and didn't even have to pay court costs, fucking idiot doesn't know how to write a ticket

Psh, I can do 90mph on a freeway just fine.
Why wouldn't I be able to handle 70mph on a street.

The street isn't your personal race track. Obviously it will take killing someone to get the point through your dumb fuck head.

I got a stunt driving charge 4 years ago when I was 20 here in Ontario. Now I just make sure I have plate covers and I stick near airports so choppers and drones aren't allowed to pursue due to commercial flight paths. I love the GTA for that one reason. Makes up for all the brown people. Commercial zones should be free from speed limits from 11pm to 3 am

Contest it.
A lot of states have a law that says something like an officer must submit a written notice of the infraction to the court within 5 days. If they don't, and you cite them as having not followed proper procedure under whatever law it is, the charges will be dropped. Just have to file for a discovery and all that. Protip: cops NEVER do this, and you can always catch them in it.
Another one common in a lot of states is speed measuring device calibration, if your ticket has SMD (speed measuring device) checked. Departments are required to calibrate radar guns and shit every so often, and they pretty much never do, so you can catch them in this too and get the charges dropped.
27 speeding tickets here and not one stuck because of these two things across various states.
Look up your state's laws, I'm just trying to get you in the right direction.

>plate covers
Where do I get these nigga

Hurr durr we gon a kill someone

There isn't a single fucking person on the mountain roads that go to nowhere at 3am u count.

Which is why I do 80+ on them in my shitbox

Cops almost never radar busy streets. They never radar when and where there's actually people driving. They radar where it'll be easy to catch a speeder (typically an empty fucking road) to rake in some cash for the state

My mechanic hooked me up with them. They got them on amazon for like 300 bucks for a full set. Just look up Plate Flipper. They're chinese built so I hit them with Rusto and clear coat so they don't rust.

I kept getting tickets until I memorized where the faggot cops like to hang out. I've been cited for doing 75mph on a 65mph highway going past a suburb where they run a little kangaroo court. Just remember to always fight it instead of pleading guilty by paying off the ticket right away.
It's much more dangerous to drive along with a bunch of normies and semis on the highway packed together like sardines. Cops are just faggots.

Thank you man. You're a good nigga

111 in a 55.
cop didn't give me reckless or impound the car because of clean record.

so much for that..

So how exactly are you supposed to use a plate flipper without getting sent to pound-me-in-the-ass prison?

3am on a pitch black mountain road going 80+ mph in a shitbox. RIP

You can still drive like a nigger. Here's what I do:

Always follow the fucking speed limit in residential areas. If it isn't at least a 80km/h, don't even think about speeding.

If it's 80km/h, do it as long as everyone else is, but go no faster than them.

If it's a highway (ie, at least 100km/h), speed like it ain't nothing. Just keep an eye out for cops. Slow down when doing under bridges and such, cops like to hide around them.

He's such an amazing driver he'll never get caught, and if he does apparently he's also an attorney. In reality, he just sucks the cop off in the bushes.

Cops equipped with laser speed trackers can much more easily pinpoint individual cars on busy roads. There are laser jamming devices (I think they're made by a company called Passport), but they're illegal in a lot of states. I believe they're illegal to use but legal to own where I live, so I could get them installed in my vehicle, but of course I would never, ever use them. If you want to get them, I don't think it's worth it unless you get the expensive ones, because the cheap ones can give the cops obviously false readings (such as a 20mph reading when you're obviously going a lot faster), which then tips them off that you have a jamming device.

> always fight it
what if I was actually guilty and feel really bad about it

does paying the fine fuck you in anyway besides monetarily?

insurance goes up

>Source: I've paid my last 2 speeding tickets uncontested

>Protip: cops NEVER do this

...You're saying that the police never process the tickets they issue? How do you think they get enforced then?

>tfw live in small town with no cameras and police that let it slide unless you're going more than 20 over

>tfw have only been pulled over once and it was because I had a burnt out taillight and the officer carried a bunch of replacement bulbs in his trunk and changed it with me while making small talk about guns and sports

This is what happens when you live in a 100% white town.

How much did they charge you for that ticket?
Did you lose your license?

be older than 18

my urge to drive recklessly stopped in my early 20s

Never pay off the ticket uncontested unless you want points on your record and like paying higher insurance premiums. There is literally no benefit to pleading guilty. If you go to court and plead not guilty, the DA will usually drop your charge, and you'll just have to pay a court fee (which will be cheaper than paying the actual ticket fine and higher insurance for 3 years). You have nothing to lose by pleading not guilty. It's actually better if you live in a big city, because the DAs won't have time to waste pursuing a case against you if you contest the ticket. The worst that's ever happened to me was getting a ticket in a suburb where the judge and DA have nothing better to do than go after speeders. I pled not guilty, and was sentenced to an eight-hour driving class because my record had an accident on it from two years prior to that. They didn't put points on my driving record or send it to my insurance company, however.

I've also heard that a lot of courts/judges are willing to work with you if you honestly can't pay the fees as a lump sum. You could possibly work out payment plans with them since they'd rather just get their money later than try to throw you in jail. Most big cities are probably full of non-payers anyway.

Because it looks like a bulky plate frame. Cop asked me about it once, told him that it's to prevent anyone from stealing my plate. It doesn't matter what holds your plate up on the road as long as it's visible. Shit you could ziptie it to your bumper here. You just need one in the front and one in the rear. Just because the plate can flip doesn't mean it's illegal. Kinda like how just because a car could speed isn't enough for it to be given a speeding ticket. End of the day it comes down to not being a dick to cops understanding they're just referees in the game not the opponent. Treat them nicely, make donations to their charity events blah blah blah and surprisingly you get "Oh shit it's you! You going with jake to watch the fight at shoeless joes this weekend?" instead of having your car impounded and losing your license for 7 days.

Vote Conservative/Republican. Support your local, provincial, state, federal, or secret police and you'll be better off for it.

Also if you ever get fucked for Stunt Driving in ontario never go with DiCarlo as your lawyer.

Depends on the severity of the charge. If you get pinched for stunt/racing you better work with the crown/DA and go for a plea or else they'll fuck you to high heaven.

don't do this, op

old is a state of mind, never get old

I only have experience with US laws, but I've never heard of someone getting charged for illegal street racing for simply speeding. I believe only a couple of states like Virginia tack "reckless driving" charges onto speeding.

So then what's the point of using a plate flipper if you let the cops see your plate while driving?

>decide one day for fun to try going the exact speed limit whenever feasible at all times while driving for a little while
>be the only person on the road doing so
>never worry about anything while chilling in the right lane, people just pass me and then I'm often the only car around after a short period of time which gives me a ton of breathing room
>when I'm in the left lane preparing for a left turn people can just pass me on the right because there's always an opening
>sit in the right lane on a highway forcing shitheads driving too fast for traffic to merge safely out of the curb lane so everyone else can merge safer, hammer for left lane exits for some fun
>laugh at impatient faggots tailgating me because there's always an opportunity to pass and I'm in the right if I get rear ended
>driving stress goes down 10,000%

Just convince yourself to try it for a while and see how relaxing it is and how much more enjoyable it makes driving. Seriously

Ok grandpa

I do this. I occasionally take it a step further and practice making extremely smooth turns, starts, and stops with minimal feelings of rapid G-force changes. I've been complimented on my braking method once when carpooling because I don't wait too late to start slowing down and I ease off the brake almost entirely when almost stopped so there is no jerk or car rocking; it was almost unsettling at first because without the jerk when the car stops, it feels like the car hasn't really stopped yet.

I got my inspiration to drive smoothly from my grandpa, but I take it further and drive even smoother than him now.

According to international police statistics (in the US), as long as you drive between 0-10MPH over the speed limit you are basically NEVER going to be pulled over. Once you hit 12MPH over you might fall into the 25% of speeding tickets though, so be careful.

I typically just go 9 over. Comfortable speed.

People here can't accept the fact that they're retarded boy racers, and they won't go to a track because they don't want to have to deal with people who actually know how to drive putting down better times in literally anything

It all makes sense now

While I'm here: I got a ticket in Canada for Careless (not reckless) driving after I flipped my wife's mom's car. I have a Dutch driving license and I also had it when I got the ticket. I have since moved to Canada and am getting my Canadian drivers license soon. I looked at insurance online, should I say I have been at an at fault accident or not? It is a question they do ask and I'd rather not get boned I I get in a crashbut it's also like $300 a year.

listen to some slow groovy music.

or if manual, stay in a certain gear and try not to upshift

I dislike autos after using manuals and sequential manuals since autos are like" oh hey want to go faster? here's another gear bro, fucking kill that shit man."

also, some comfy relaxed driving music

youtube.com/watch?v=RJZYCL07cRU

youtube.com/watch?v=x0Db0J0iSYU&t=1408s

youtube.com/watch?v=nIpyMi6R3nw

youtube.com/watch?v=qZGF-3LSjt8&t=586s

youtube.com/watch?v=QbxoitUYvoU

youtube.com/watch?v=UNZvuNCHq0M

youtube.com/watch?v=tCu2RVCpges

I didn't think a diesel fucking fiat could go that fast

forever young...

yeah, you should go around shooting in the streets, because as long you don't hit anybody it's a victim less crime

Go through toll booths without paying, tricky red light cameras that get you for going through on yellow, speed camera avoidance, etc.

Or you could, ahem, post some more

You can’t just take off your trip and pretend to be someone else, mjet

>Public road
This is why
You can go as fast as you want on a road you own
But public streets are payed for by the state and belong to everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=JwI2NrVYqIE

>payed for by the state

How long ago was this?

Why do people defend embarrassingly slow speed limits? Why do people think I'm a murderer if I want to sit at 90-100 mph on an empty expressway?

You're assuming that the road is empty, we know for certain that an accident at 90mph will kill/hurt you.

The other week I saw a police when I was driving 140 in a 100 kmh zone and I was a bit paranoid doing 120 in a 40 kmh zone later

speeding is the whitest thing you can do, nothing to do with niggerdom

Bueno.

Ive gotten a ticket downhill skateboarding before. Being pulled over on a skateboard is interesting to say the least.

My grandpa drives like a fucking maniac lel. He's slowly starting to lose his depth perception and crashes his civic while speeding a while ago.

Niggers drive 10 under

Someone post the deja vu webm of the dude on the big wheels tricycle thing going downhill who does a 360 while flipping the speed camera off as it snaps him. I laugh every time I see it

was it the speed or the sliding into oncoming traffic lanes to navigate hairpins like in the videos?
As a cyclist (the lycra kind), I've read on the internet it is the wet dream of quite a few guys (most likely middle-age) to be ticketed for speeding on a bicycle

Roads are shit in the US. You could be going 90mph in the middle of nowhere then hit a crater

OP here,
I was on a pretty busy street.
Looking back it was honestly indefensible.

I think the only reason the cop didn't shoot me is because I almost cried or maybe because I had a blue lives matter bumper sticker.

>officer carried a bunch of replacement bulbs in his trunk and changed it
That is fantastic, if I become a cop that's the kind I'd want to be

This

People don't like to talk about how UK highways are about 3 times safer than German ones. People driving too fast to slow down for a car pulling out to pass another, to let a merging vehicle in, or to stop for a traffic jam is a much bigger problem on the autobahn than people want to admit. You can't argue with physics and the fact that your reaction time goes down the faster you're driving. This is the reason that you'll almost always be at fault for an accident in any of the above situations if you exceed the 130km/h advisory speed. They've redesigned some sections in recent years by widening them to three lanes and having shoulders wide enough on their sides to be used as lanes in the case of a traffic jam or emergency in an attempt to help combat some of this but they only have so much money and resources to throw at it, not to mention it takes forever to construct.

Also has a point. Blame sprawl for reducing worker availability and taxphobia for that

i feel like a faggot and start getting infuriated 2 minutes in when i start doing this, because i have all the time in the world to notice what a struggle driving is for like 80% of drivers

Disturbing the peace.

>not having an extreme contempt for and delight in the misery of normies

There's your problem

i would if i were not forced to follow their exact rhythm since im behind them

>am the slowest car on the road
>get stuck behind people

Which is it?

Drive fast,
if you dont want a ticket, have someone else be slightly faster