clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1V3JW4HeBs
youtube.com/watch?v=OH9mzgBVbA0
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=498&l=3c01694874115b39c8f931f98c0b931f1c3a42dc
sarna.net/wiki/Heavy_Large_Laser
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=IBJ7fbbTDA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more kakos, more power

more kakos, more problems

Quad mechs when? I really feel the need to ride around inside my trusty horse-shaped mech while playing this...

youtube.com/watch?v=N1V3JW4HeBs

>play guilty meme.
>chinese and russians only.
>get raped by random russian fucking about with Dizzy.
>insulted in communist runes.
>let's cheer up by reading about PGI's latest failures.
>they've added quite literally zero content to the game in 2017.

At least we'll always have starcitizen, right?

I want to cum inside Balius Dash.

Hey, if you fags want to try crossout, theres a humble bundle starter truck for $1 that comes with a bunch of XP boosting cosmetic parts.

But its a free game anyway. :^)))))

F R E E?

I heard MWO was F R E E too

As long as Christian Weston Chandler doesn't start playing MWO or BT, I'm not going to complain about crap like this.

LURM bump

Describe how good it is.

>tfw playing lurms makes both your own team and the potatos getting lurmed mad

I've put LRMs on both my Spirit Bear and my Boiler.

thanks for the thread

I needed a good laf

Can you make the zeus 5s into a good brawler? The structure quirks on this thing are insane. Just a shame that you can't fit an ac20

>yfw pgi insists on giving mechs weapon specific bonuses instead of weapon type bonuses

That is just so odd.

Requesting a decent skill tree set for Commando-2D?

Best clan ballistic mediums for shitters?

hunchback iic

rancor "I don't want to be searched" thunderpunch

Figured.

Best clan LRM bote?

Also hunchback iic :^)

You mean like on the leaderboard?

RACKS
A
C
K
S

Medium as well? Hunchie IIC
Heavy? Mad Dog, even though people will hate you if you do.
Assault? Supernova

Civil war update when?

Soon™

what is THE Cheetah build, and what skill tree qwirks should I be going for?

6 SPL
survivability, mobility, pay2consumables

so literally just "buy the Cheetah C"

The ebst cheeta is 6 E-Medium, but noneone will tell you that cause they are all retars with no trigger discipline. After the skill tree update it became absolutely broken with the heat gen modules. You pull 800 dmg every game without doing anything. I've ended up alone vs 3, 4 or 5 and you cna just kite and kill them one by one.

>6 mediums

lmao

best build is 2 ERLMs in the Torsos and 4 SPLs in the arms. You poke with the ERMLs and shot close up with the SPLs.

>bracket builds
>bracket builds on a light mech with locked high engine rating and unremovable locked jumpjets

techno mecho bampo

>when the thread is page 10

Solid argument

>when you go online to farm some free lunches and the only people who fall for your ruse are Arc staff and russian stone cold killers with bigger egos than Spud.

>when vassago uses the mechwarrior general as a base to convert innocents into FGC
>little does he know that revelator is dead by big dick tekken 7

>$50 for revelator 2
come on

youtube.com/watch?v=OH9mzgBVbA0
GUILTY GEAR IS DEAD
MVC IS DEAD
SFV IS DEAD
TEKKEN 7 IS DEAD

Weeaboo shiznit for manchildren.

Dude, it's like I get to have DBZ and GG in the same game. I can't fucking wait.

Might as well not buy Rev2 and just wait for DBF

Guys is MWO p2w?

I dont even play fightan gaems, but Im hyped for this because it looks awesome.

Commando seems to take advantage of the Survival tree pretty well stacking with the structural quirks, assuming you have a decent max speed to also mitigate damage. Been running Survival/Agility/Operations for the most part on those.

>mutant epoch

I miss Haruko.

I dont

we have the slow and the furryass now though.

not much of an upgrade though.

Literally who?

When you play a match with Baradul and disappoint your senpai by getting backstabbed in the ass while on your Jade Kite.

When you learn the true fundies.

who here is ready for the LAMS and AMS to eat up ALL your fucking ATM missiles?

>barashitter

lmao kys

>intent to murder everything

>wont let it happen again.
kill them all johnny

checking in
My plan is to put LAMS on ALL my mechs, and do a respec for it as i hate unused points/skills.

I, personally, am waiting for Clan Heavy LLs for this build:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=498&l=3c01694874115b39c8f931f98c0b931f1c3a42dc

Clan heavy large lasers take 3 slots.

MAD-IIC-D can only fit one in the right side torso.

But even then, that build would have to sacrifice a heatsink to fit it.

I'd like you to read a personnal appeal from MWO founder:
>A family of lasers that do high damage at the cost of higher heat and less range.
This is from Civil war update page. There's nothing about increased slot size. And knowing pig - i think they'll step aside from tabletop this time.
Sure, if Heavy lasers will be even bigger - it wont fit, but then i cant imagine balancing issues as we already have LPLs.

PGI has followed tabletop critical slots pretty damn closely with all weapons and equipment.

This is why the IS LBX20 and Heavy Gauss will both take 11 critical slots, the clan Heavy Medium laser 2, and the clan Heavy Large Laser 3.

sarna.net/wiki/Heavy_Large_Laser

>Tons 4
>Critical Slots 3

Imagine Clan ER microlasers wont have ghost heat? Mmmmmm, 11 energy Viper.

Okay, it seems like i wont heed it then.
What else is interesting? Besides new rockets and missiles both sides, and ignoring LAMS i think is IS buff-balancing purely.

I suppose everyone would be using light Gausses and LFFA coupled with LFA.

>150 meters optimum range
>1 heat, 2 damage
>22 damage total

Now micro pulse lasers might have some use, though those are even shorter range.

What the cooldown will be?

Most likely IS standard or slightly lower.

So probably in the 2 second range.

neat

That depends a lot on whether they upgrade the Light Gauss Rifle's damage or not. The weapon is basically an oversized large laser with only marginally more range than a regular Gauss Rifle. I can easily see them do it since they freely tinker with weapon damage and range all the time so it is highly probable, otherwise no one will bother with LGRs. Alternatively if it actually fires at a pretty fast rate then it could be viable at that damage level but that would cause it to step on the toes of HAGs later down the timeline.

oink oink

No. Fish no talk. Nor it develop a working title.

>Wondering about altered photo of a pig with a Jade Falcon logo on its hide.

Lurm Blarg
S M H

What is this general even about?

see

That light mech who keeps suiciding by running into the enemy team to launch one UAV

Still looking for an open world mech game to play. Why doesn't anyone want to make one?

bump

Fighting games are fucking retarded and I'm sick to death of hearing about them.

I fear one of these days I'm going to go full supreme gentleman and stab my roommate thirty times after having to hear him slapping away at his fightstick and shouting like an autistic manchild into discord for hours on end.

didn't you know this general is for vass to post in when he gets lonely?

What the hell is going on in the background?

>for vass to post in when he gets lonely?

Why do you let him?

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

31 Damage Credit 2 Team Capping Kintaro

t. salty fag

Don't mind me just posting vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=IBJ7fbbTDA0

Y'all carry on with your retardation

What would be the point? That's sounds stupid.

>That feel when you launch 40 LRMs into a Dire Wolf that's just standing there turreting out in the open at 500 meters over and over and over again.

Maybe you should pilot something with multiple AMS if you can't avoid getting locked or find cover.

>Literally only showcases the existance of 3 z fighters and 3 villains, 6 characters total

Hmmmmmm

are oyu wet

>Check out BattleTech
>Turn based.

Well, fuck that. Just give me a sequel to Mech Commander 2 you devshits.

So what does a new player coming into MWO for the first time actually get? I was a founder so I always had my founders mech, but does someone making an account and installing for the first time get a mech? Or do they just get trial mechs until they have enough credits to buy something?

>muh real time

Pleb

Turn based is how anything Battletech should be played. About 90% of MWO's mechanical problems are due to shoehorning turn based system into a shooter.

Mech Commander 2 has PGI quality AI

They get a flat cbill bonus for the first 25 games they play, and under the new system they also get a chunk of gxp. I can't remember the exact amounts but the cadet bonus money is enough to buy any cbill mech in the game, maybe more than one.

you had me until reddit spacing

I just started playing two weeks ago, and I've got a bunch of stuff already.

Money for completing a tutorial, cadet money for a couple dozen matches, a free Linebacker, a free mech bay, a bunch of colors, camos, warhorns. I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting. I was pretty surprised considering how grindy most other free to play games are.

Yeah, the AI was incredibly shit. Which is why a modern spiritual successor would be better.

>muh turn based time

Face it nerd, the vast majority of people who would even consider playing a Mechwarrior game in 2017 are only interested because they have nostalgic memories of MW1-4 from their youth. Tabletop is dead, and was always for autistic manchildren anyway. A commercially viable product that will actually sell enough copies to finance its development is going to be a real-time game in the form of a shooter a-la MechWarrior 1-4, or a real time tactics game like Mech Commander.

There's been, what, a dozen hex or grid turn-based battletech games in the last two decades, and how many of them ever actually caught on beyond a small niche of autismos? None. Get out of here with your "muh established systems" bullshit. There's lore, a universe, designs for as many models mechs and weapons as you could want, and a basis for general guidelines on the way everything should work. Adapt it to something more palatable and it might actually survive.

You don't have to like it, but I'm right regardless of your limited worldview.

Oh please. Half of you are from Reddit.

>You don't have to like it, but I'm right

You're 12 aren't you?