Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_J3PBCgfHE
youtube.com/watch?v=qKhLQO4FEmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those are literal 3DS tier animations, what the fuck?

Friendly reminder that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features. They even share artificial load times. If you promote either of these games you're a fighting game community killing scrub equal to a Smash kiddie.

Friendly reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Bloody Roar 5 when?

playteen

DBZ discussion belongs here

Tekken 7 plays pretty good online for me, desu.

>mvc:i made fun of for being a "mobile game"
>new arksys game is literally a mobile game
explain yourselves goobers

>I play exclusively Capcom fighters

DBZ TIMED EXCLUSIVE.
PS4 & PC BTFO.

ENJOY YOUR LEFT OVERS OR GET ON THE xXBoxxXxOneXx HYPE TRAIN !!

This is the Dragon Ball fighting general now

Have you sent letters to Konami's Hudson branch about one?

like the animation is ripped straight form the 3ds game or just choppy animation?

Leaked footage of how the game will play at top level play.

Timed exclusive means it's also a PC exclusive since Microsoft is focusing on Xbone + Win10.

MvCI is dead on arrival

How can they be going for the double dip when nobody owns an xbone?

Are you guys being stupid on purpose today?

>Early 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=L_J3PBCgfHE

>3 months from now
youtube.com/watch?v=qKhLQO4FEmA

People will defend Capcom

It said "console timed exlusive" though, wouldn't that mean it's only delayed for PS4?

are any of the good goobers from japan going to ceo?

>tfw your bank account got 100 billion more yen

why is the art quality so fucking horrendous jesus fucking CHRIST

FYI: The people who play the 3D DBZ games don't give a shit about DBF
Incorrect, check namcos page. Its launch multiplatform

This..looks kind of shit. 3vs3 has never excited me.

Bleh, back to waiting forever for the perfect game.

I should mail them a bomb...er-man tribute

Jesus Sony's fucked.

>Goku saving fighting games

There is still hope left for man.

Sucks to be you LMAO

The DBZ game looks even kusojer than I expected, and I expected it to be super kusoj

reported to fbi

Why don't you just make a Bloody Roar clone with a bunch of waifushit characters that turn into beasts?

It really does, but I won't bend a knee and support shit I don't like.

>melty blood player calling anything else kusoge

like the animation is ripped straight from the 3ds game.

i mean i'm not sure if that's actually the case, but it looks choppy as FUCK like the 3ds game

There are too many 3D DBZ games, DBF is something new for a change.

Shut the fuck up we barely saw anything.

Goobers and Weebs are uniting together with their common diagnosis of autism to spam DBZ shit in a fighting game general

*slurps capcum*

>show my friend the new dragon ball game trailer
>"oh man it looks so wierd, its like 2D, i think it will be way worse than Xenoverse 2"
holy shit i hate casuals like this and im not even good at fighting games

>Waaah I hate fighting games ill stick to my 400 year old pedo fighter

based brick calling out black people

>the game will sell bad because of this

Capcom wins again

>fighting games will never be popular

DBZ is fightan now

You can almost taste the desperation of jivers now that their safety net is looking to be btfo by fucking DB of all things.

I mean I wanted it to be good too, but unless that was some party mode where you play multiple people at the same time like smash, it looks pretty grim

Regardless of the fact Namco abandons it's games barring Tekken. Like what makes people think they won't fuck up the DB game post launch support and the inevitable online issues??

DBXV2 is good though for what it is.
Hundreds of hours of my life I will never get back.

but your friend isn't wrong. this game looks really low quality. all the other 3d DB games have good graphics and much better graphics

this is a downgrade

3DS is the best 8th gen system still while mobile is trash like capcom, furrygayfuck.

Is an Arcsys fighter actually going to reach mainstream appeal for once?

Those were assists...

Wow Brick I didn't know you got to play it early please tell us all about it.

3d fighters are better.

Did they with supersonic warriors and extreme butoden?

much better animations*

>3d DB games have good graphics and much better graphics
Complete Bullshit. Unless you mean animation.

Actually that is a different thing too. Launch exclusive means only on xb1.

>everyone is hws
>ITS OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT
sup v

how fucking retarded are you? those were assists and tags.

but 3d Dragon Ball games are pretty bad in general, repetitive, and lack any depth
even if its mugen-tier, this one looks actually decent and interesting for once, instead of being another Budokai Tenkaichi like Xenoverse

SFV is trash but that doesn't make DB any less trash

It will sell because its DBZ, but people will drop it because of laggy shit 15 fps ASW gameplay with a million useless mechanics just because

wud rammy

Only because their own shitty ideas couldn't cock it up this time. They had to swing from the nuts of something already established cause they can't sell a good product on their own merits.

You can see their flavor of the month autism constantly dicking up their stuff. BB was nearly perfect, but you just know these losers couldn't stop changing shit and adding belts an hats to fucking everything, eventually we end up with garbage like gaygear xrd.

>barring Tekken.
Tekken never got much post release support either.
T6 got those character but no actual patches or anything.

Anyone else mad that they're pretty much shoving GG out of the spotlight for this?

Xenoverse models are clay plastic trash

Because i cant code?

It looked cool but then they showed 3v3 which I hope is just a party mode or else only marvelniggas will be playing this.

Yeah, DBZ has worldwide appeal so this will sell better than Blazblue and GG.

See you for the next 9 months guys.

Hopefully asw lets us just pick 3 18s.

Just use Unity :^)

the absolute state of capcuck anuses

Honestly feeling the same way, I'm a bit worried that GG might not get Sunday EVO next year AGAIN because of this.

If I could remove any character from the game, I would remove Ram.

Dude you literally post that same image every thread.

BB is the one being replaced

The FGC loves fucking Mahvel though and it has Capcom bucks backing it. DBZ does not stand a chance.

>evo will be 3 anime games, 3 smash games, and only 1 street fighter

Capcom left behind

show me proof that its been posted in every thread

They really don't look that much different. Don't be a faggot.

And filled with blacks who love that there DBZ

Anthem looks solid

Not gonna lie

Yeah and which part of "it looked super kusoj" didn't you get?

>Street Fighter V and MvC:I fans CRYING because DBF is going to beat it in sales fivefold minimum
This is the most hilarious thing I've seen all day, never change /fgg/

Dragon Ball is fucking huge in all spanish speaking languages, expect this to be big and reach markets where Marvel would be completely ignored

Oh yeah, baby

Yeah the """gameplay""" looked good

Burst Limit and the Raging Blast games look almost as good grpahics wise and BTFO this arcsys game when it comes to animation

Arcsys isn't the developer i think of when i think of diverse gameplay styles. Not only that but draogn ball fight styles have never been super distinct. Different beam types is the most difference between characters anyway

3D DBZ games allow you to feel much more like you are actually in the world plus they have way bigger casts. Guess which game casuals are gonna prefer?

Good.
I hope all the blacks buy it an they make SFV and MvC white & asian again only.

This is why I only consider FPS and MOBA e-sports relevant.
Nobody will ever care about about a pack of wild pad playing black dudes zoning each other for 2 minutes straight.
Fucking boring.

Christ you are so retarded how an you stand living with yourself? Why can't you just die already?

It's amazing how many retards are here in this thread complaining about "laggy" arcsys animations. Imagine thinking that smooth animations in a fast paced 2d fighter is a good thing.

No one cares about sales /v/baby

It's absolutely amazing.

Xbox is done for. What a hilariously shit lineup of games. Metro, DBZ, and Code Vein are the only good things during that entire presentation and those are all multiplat.

BB isn't going to be there yeah, but it seems like GG might not get Sunday since it's only 1 anime game at Sunday.

>Counting your chickens before the mother lays the eggs