>America - 7:01
>Japan -7:08*
>*required extensive modification to vehicle
Did Japan give up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8YaDLR6Ayc
youtube.com/watch?v=3ldMRvg3wQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts
corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3520696-c7-z06-auto-to-have-two-transmission-coolers-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

INB4

Work towards tracking down this little shit every time you see one of these threads. Will post known info followed by lols.
General area CONFIRMED. Red is possible. Black is more likely.

Car: CONFIRMED. Pontiac g6 base. Or maybe Chevy equivalent.

I thought alphonse drove an old teal colored Ford Fiesta?

VAG reigns victorious yet again

Face: unconfirmed. Might just be a Google image crop.

No that's that mrcrummy dude. Green flag is where he met up with alphonse once.
Reminder alphonse is a pedophile.

>alphonse is a pedophile.
then MEME IT HARDER, so most of Veeky Forums will remember.

>manufacturers improving their cars is bad
spoken like a true GM cuck

>america
nope, the viper is italian

And an animal abuser

Save these and spread them. Vegas anons, you can save this board. If you do it right, you won't even have to go to jail for it.

obsessed

Now for fun stuff
>Literally cuckoo

Nissan is the one failing to improve their cars though.
youtube.com/watch?v=L8YaDLR6Ayc
youtube.com/watch?v=3ldMRvg3wQ8
>GT-R is only faster than a 25k rental car if it has 80k worth of modifications
Embarrassing!

Even he knows he's a piece of shit and isn't happy with his life. This is talking about daydreaming to escape.

lol, how delusional, typical GM cuckold

a mental patient spends all his day shitposting?
oh no

Unfortunately not a patient, I think they'd take away his computer seeing the shit he spews.

Why don't you fuck off back to Redit

kek

>setting up Camaro for the track
>get allen key, pop hood, set camber to track setting
>done 3 seconds later

>setting up GT-R for the track
>spend 90k on a body kit
>get it up on a lift
>replace body panels, suspension, differential, wing, brakes, anti-roll bars, remove rear seats
>reflash the ECU
>done 3 week later
Soviet will LITERALLY defend this

He's moved on to 911 shitposting, he just does whatever pisses people off. Even if it doesn't, he keeps doing it so his pride isn't hurt.

see
Thanks for info

>upgrading a car is an alien concept to the GM cuck

beats having to replace the engine every 8 miles kek

Not even the guy posting, but people should know who Alphonse really is. No one would care if he wasn't suck and dick a terrible shitposter.

I would not lose a minute of sleep if he fell infront of my car and I wasn't able to react quickly enough to stop before crushing his skull with a tire. The world would be rid of a genetic fuckup.

It's almost like you can go there just to dox Alphonse and not go back otherwise

>Alphonse makes him lose his sleep
top kek

he is literally controlling every single fiber of your body, are you the same GM cuck sperging in the other threads?

No, I said I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep. I'd just prefer if we had an epidemic that wiped out all the niggers. Really, our country (USA) would be much better off. Crime would drop off, taxes would go down, social security payments would drop significantly, average income would greatly increase, etc. Really it'd be great. AND we would have room to let more mexicans come in because most of those fuckers work their asses off and are very loyal to their families and don't leave their children fatherless.

>I woudln't lose a minute of sleep

as opposed to the ones you lost while fanatically searching all over reddit for his posts

top jej, literally obsessed, he got you good

Original pic poster back. You don't have to search shit.
>cross-siter makes a "We act like Veeky Forums" thread after we had an act like Reddit thread
>alphonse posts
>I keep his username in memory due to him pming me
>check profile occasionally for lolz

No that's mrcummy. I live in the same general area as him so I see his cars every now and then

Literally isn't even me lel

nice

>gets called out for his obsession
>"n-not me1!!"

why are you so obsessed with him, tell me, what was what hurt you the most?

>what is context
lots of autism itt
I have not made one post about the 911

I just got up and you retards aee sperging
lool
this. tha k yyou

Nope. I am not a pedophile. dsm-v states tbat you must be 18 or older to be classified with pedophilia disorder. sperg more
Nice stalking. I already have ADHD meds know. My disappointment comes from lack of focus. I already solved that problem like 2 weeks ago. Nice obsession tho
loool they do

Seriously though, what's up with this? It's important for there to be good, cheap American sports cars, if only to keep the sport alive and to light a fire under the imports' collective ass. The Corvette looks phenomenal on paper. So then why the fuck can't it make it around a track without shitting the bed?

something something "let's use a superchargers despite it being obviously inferior to turbos"

GM being retarded as usual

>off the ground
amerifat aero dynamics

Oil cooler is next to the catalytic converter. Every manufacturer makes little fuckups like this due to engineering teams not talking to each other enough. Solved with heat shielding and/or a cat relocate/delete.

Weird too, because the last time it really mattered the Americans BTFO'd Germans and Japs who couldn't into turbochargers and were therefore stuck with inferior superchargers on their aircraft.
I wonder how much better the American scene will get when cleetus realizes that the turbo is actually as American as apple pie?

>forgetting India's UNBEATABLE time

youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts

Ignore his meme reply and read mine. The type of F/I has fuckall to do with it.

literally have no fucking clue about what you are sperging about, can you give me some context

Suppose putting the oil cooler in one of the hottest parts of the engine bay might do it, too... c'mon GM, that's quite the own-goal.

GM needed 11 coolers for the ZL1,the problem is not a mere cadillac converter

the cooling surface of the intercooler is simply too small and not exposed to the cold airflow

I read it also might have something to do with the Corvette's relatively narrow front area, hence why the Camaro ZL1's front is almost nothing but VENTS.

Next to the cat? No shit. But this is not unique. Merc once put intercoolers that shared coolant with the rad into the intakes of their cars. Vibration of the engine shifting back and forth or something like that cracked the coolers and all the coolant got eaten by the engine. 15$ fix to route them separately.

Do you mean heat exchangers? Intercooler are specific to systems with two parts and piping in the middle, such as a compressor and an engine. A trans and diff cooler isn't part of the F/I system.

In WW2 American manufacturers were able to use their superior metallurgical knowledge and access to alloys etc. to make turbochargers work on (for example) the B-17, B-24, P-38 and P-47. Almost everyone else used superchargers - to be fair, so did Americans.

coolers in general, I bet the LT4 generates massive amounts of heat as it is such a small unit, and the metal of the engine itself cannot contain the heat and I bet it gets radiated all over the engine bay

basic termodynamics

>WW2
what? how is that relevant to gm

I'm just saying that Americans have been making turbochargers work in production engines for longer than anyone else. I am also saying that there seems to be a perception that superchargers are more "American" than turbos, and that the facts do not bear that out.

Yeah no shit, that's every engine. Have you ever opened the hood of a car with an engine up to temp?

but no one is saying while, while the first turbocharged ICE were not american, the first turbocharged car was indeed american

>thats every engine
no it's not??? a bigger engine, as in an engine that is more dense, won't radiate as much heat to the engine bay because most of it will stay in the engine itself

we are not talking about outting your ugly face about a running engine, you'd barely tell the difference, we are talking about hoses that are inches away from a hot engine block, the more material in there, the more heat it will absorb, and the less heat it will radiate

>no one is saying that*

>about putting your ugly face above a running engine,

fucking autocorrect

So that would have do with the thickness of the block and not being supercharged or any displacement or anything.

>63,000$ American Car
>174,000$ Japanese Car
The Nissan better preform great if it costs over 100K more.

a considering the placement of the intercoolers in a supercharged LT4 vs the placement of the intercoolers in a turbocharged car, like a VR38, the heat from the intercoolers in the supercharger is much close to the main source of heat which is the engine block, specially the valley of the V engine

i bet the problem is a combination of poor intercooling and a small engine is causing massive amounts of heat to get radiated in other places, the corvette has had trans cooling problems in tests

look at this GM cuck getting triggered and sperging out of control

pathetic

sperg harder now

The transmission is in the back of the car. Why the fuck would it be affected by engine heat? Do your damn research instead of throwing terms out there without knowing what they mean.

the actual transmission gears themselves are not the only part of a transmission that can overheat???

are you retarded???

Are you saying the driveshaft gets hot and that's a problem? You're also wrong about the supercharger being the main source of heat, the cats are the hottest things in the car.

8/10

>what is transmission oil
the transmission oil ACTUALLY overheats in the z06, are you retarded?

I never said the supercharger was the main source of heat, I said the engine was, because the engine itself

WHAT FLUID? IN THE TRANSAXLE IN THE BACK?

LEWD

Where do you think the transmission oil coolers are located?

>Britain - 6:43

In the back, dummy.

except the trans cooler is in the front, and the lines run very close to the engine you fucking sperg???

corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3520696-c7-z06-auto-to-have-two-transmission-coolers-2.html

>he flat radiator in this photo is a new cooler for the automatic transmission. That's what it is, confirmed.

no you dummy, in the front

weebs are still vehemently defending themselves against a $49k vette

We're both half right, the manual just has the ones in the back.

You're not gonna find a brand new C7 Z06 w/ Z07 package for 50k, bud.

brutal lol

>paying 140k for a car that overheats after a lap

lol GM fangirls are this cucked

Technically an after cooler

Yeah, it should self immolate like a great supercar instead of this bs overheating

The GTR is 10 yrs old mate

I own a GTR and have driven many otheri performance cars. Regardless of the times the GTR is still hands down the BEST and most fun car I have ever owned/driven, doubt anything american could be as enjoyable

n =1