E90 vs E46

Which one do you pick Veeky Forums? Which has the better Drivers Enjoyment chassis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OVBQnQcrHCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E46 because it has a dipstick.

you are a dipstick

e46 cuz dipstick

E30, which coincidentally also has a dipstick

>MUH dipstick

Why it is a big deal?

Because sometimes a stick is all you need. With a dipstick you don't need to worry about
>is the car level
>is it at the optimal temperature
>is mercury in retrograde

I have an E90, it's shit. The "doesn't have a dipstick" is an actual problem, you have to start the car AND wait for it to warm the fuck up before you can check how much oil is in there. Goddamn that's such a stupid fucking system.

FUCK

The rest is fine though, it handles great. The only real problem I had so far were the valve seals, after replacing them the car was gud again.

Isnt the e90 way worse mechanically then the e46? Or is it nostalgia ?

how much oil are you using. check it once when you change it then stop checking it ffs

my 330i vs 335i experience?
the e90 is a lot faster + tighter feeling for sure. direct injection = crazy low end torque improvements & turbos = great high end torque improvements. The e90 has crazy thick sway bars so it feels better when you're just driving. The e46 is a little better from a balance standpoint and if it weren't for the lack of power it'd be more fun than the e90 to track. The major problem with the e90 is that it's too big

>2big
4 u

Honestly it is a compact sports sedan, youre almost glued to the windshield compared to new sporty sedans. How tall are you?

I’m 6’7 and I’ve been dd’ing an e90 for 4 years now. Don’t feel glued to windshield at all.

E36 is the greatest of em all. E46 looks like a round E36 and the E9xs look like shit. Also better reliability with the E36

E36 is shit. All of you faggots sing their praises because it's all you can afford.

Objectively wrong.

E36 has every con of the E30 and E46 and the pros of neither of them

Nah senpai

I wouldn't get a 328i E46 over my E36 even if I could afford one. And I prefer my E36 even over my friend's dad's E90 330xd said friend drives.

Objectively right

E46 doesn't have any pros over the E36s

Neither

e46 is more comfy
looks more modern
just modern enough tech on the inside
zhps and m3s have a 6th gear
safer

>e46 is more comfy
looks more modern
just modern enough tech on the inside
zhps and m3s have a 6th gear
safer

Youre probably glued to the roof then heh

But theres no denying the short nose of the e90 compared for example the 5 series. It is good feeling that youre close to the windshield, gives you better positioning for racing lines and confidence in daily curvy road driving.

I have an E46 wagon and would prefer an E90 wagon because I think it looks better and is a more modern shitbox than the E46. Anyone who says they'd rather have the E46 or even E36 say so because they are poor and can't afford an E90 so they justify it by shit talking better cars. I couldn't care less about the dipstick issue, it may be a hassle but it would be worth it for a newer car.

How is this even a question.

E92 if you have the money, the rest is boy racer tier (only acceptable if poorfag).
Also:
>choosing any car over a well handling european muscle car

youtu.be/OVBQnQcrHCk
>that sound

the latter

If you are just a semi-enthusiast, then E90 is fine. 328i is bulletproof.

E90's have dipsicks to they just in the driver's seat instead of being in the engine bay