Least Intelligent Comment of All Time Award

You have 10 seconds to post a automotive related opinion worthy of this award.

Hard mode: It must be yours.

manuals are for fags

Emissions regulations and inspections are a good thing for a functional society.

i unironically agree

V8s are dumb

if we aren't supposed to tailgate what are bumpers for

Seafoam and marvel mystery oil are shit.

WR 125

Dodge makes good cars

Electric cars are the future

Germans make reliable and serviceable cars.

I did a good job straight piping my bike

> Le corvette image

4WD>AWD

I hate Ferraris, but not because I can't afford one

Twingos are the most stupid car I've ever seen

Newer is always better

Motorcycles can out brake cars

I put 87 octane in my brz

My E36 rusted out shitbox was the last real BMW

Only the fastest car matters

This, but for pretty much all exotic cars

i4 is the best layout you can have for an engine, it has the widest range of applications

I Think V6 mustangs are the best ones due to the ideal weight distribution and overall weight of the vehicle themselves
Give me my goddamn reward

From 2003-2004, Chevrolet accidentally installed 100 24K Gold Plated gold badges on their cars and they still can't find those cars.

Chrysler Pacifica

Full sized pickup trucks are perfectly daily drivers even if you don't off-road or work construction

Open diff, locking diff - what's the diff really.

>snow provides grip

Why should I need to change the oil? Cars should, like, just work? I can't wait to get a Tesla, they work so good they can like drive themselves?

The GT-R is a great car.

I think mjet makes intelligent arguments and is an asset to this board

We have a Winner!

change it to
>manuals are for slowfags*
and you'd just be right.

crossplane VEEATES are actually good performance engines

Initial D inspired me to finally get my license. I wore my Panda Trueno shirt when I passed the test, because I thought it'd be poetic.

"rotary engines aren't that great, it's a 1.1L... there's 3 apex seals per rotor, 2 rotors... so that's a 6.6 liter engine that only makes a 100hp... and you think you got somethin?"-guy at advance auto parts

do I turn the nut left or right

Twingo's are only driven by fags, a real man's truck is a punisher edition Chevy Silverado 5500 dulie that rolls coal

My miata is a sportscar.

carbon fiber is negative mass

Vtec is just so much better than any other form of power adding technology.

i dont even really like cars that much anymore

This board needs more tripfags

S U Z U K I

If you're looking for a daily driver, you should choose by comparing Nuremberg lap times.

Mazdas aren't bro cars.

white people are intelligent

im making 248 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because that's the only place the power should ever be.

Domestic cars will always be worse than foreign cars.

best blinker fluid on the market is made by Interstate, screencap this

I like cars.

>white people are intelligent
How did you find out about that?
Someone told you, didn't they?

christ almighty, user

> 0-60 times are by far the best metric to purchase any vehicle

>0-60 times are by far the best metric to purchase any vehicle
Elon plz go

Hi my name is Al Petropolous, I work at the fidget spinner factory, I used to work at the silly bands factory, and before that, the digital photo frame factory, and before that, the VCR factory.
I drive a 1988 LeBaron, and I run it on exclusively Marvel Mystery Oil. It runs so smooth, it REALLY cleans out the system. Tomorrow I'll have my mechanic exchange the transmission fluid and oil to Mystery Oil too!
I trust Marvel Mystery Oil almost as much as I trust my job security!

turning your car off every time you stop at a light saves gas

A Prius C isn't just a FUCING YARIS STOP CALLING IT THATFOR FUCK SAKE not every single car with the Toyota B platform is a Yaris it's called the fucking B platform not the Yaris platform and C comes after B and A for Aqua comes before B so Y for Yaris can go fuck itself all the way on the other end of the alphabet, I mean for fuck sake, the Yaris Hybrid-R is more a Prius C than the Prius C will EVER be a Yaris

>you have to recharge your A/C every summer
I said this once in High school

Corvette > GT-R

Well it takes a lot of power, why wouldn't you charge its batteries at least once a year?

Fiat products are the pinicale of reliability and resale value.

I'd rather push that Punto than drive a Vauxhall

I am happy electric cars will be required by law soon.

I was in the thread where the guy was talking about procharging with his ac. I can't beat that shit. I don't have the time to analyze what it takes to make a shitpost that great. Even /s4s/ couldn't figure that shit out if they had a week and some pizza rolls. 10 seconds is just not enough time.

"You need a cat, no matter the senors, to create back pressure to regulate the air-to-gas or fuel whatever levels." - Some who was talking to me about my exhaust.

Wat

Penalize outsourced automotive and industrial companies

>Drifting a fwd car is easy with a manual ebrake
Some guy at my work

Woah dude, the MR2 is dangerous! It tries to kill you!

but this is right

i actually like bicyclissts, or

check these dubz

but these are both right

Compared to ice, yes.

Alphonse is a great part of this board.

>Least Intelligent Comment of All Time Award

My Dad just gave me his 1983 Corvette for my University graduation present. He bought it new from the local dealer and it has less than 10,000 miles on it.

I know all you faggots are jealous.

i bought a used a4 because i wanted a cheap and reliable daily driver.

I took my Tesla Model X to the dealer for servicing today and they told me my tires were worn out. Is there a cheap way to recharge my tires without going to Tesla themselves?

Corolla handles better than Civic

more guys get laid driving a civic than a corolla

people who call miatas cars for fags are small dicked assholes with even smaller brains.

Why do I need to replace my blinker fluid if I never even use my blinker?

Can't confirm
I drive FWD, still haven't been able to drift yet. Have had some tasty powerslides though

The mark iv big block Chevy is the greatest engine of all time

I just threw up. I doubt I could do any better though desu

Are they a bad thing for a disfunctional society

You should always always ALWAYS buy new cars only. You can't trust private owners to have cars nearly as good as those available at a dealership.

>You should always stop at yield signs just to be safe

Great advice mom

>Have had some tasty powerslides though
I wanna nominate you for the award right now

I miss Longpost Guy so much

I'm just fucking around man, can't do those either

Going for the hard mode

>Anything 80-280k that isn't a porsche is not worth getting

Prove it

If you can only buy two good tires to replace worn tires, the two good tires should always go to the front in FWD cars or the rear in RWD cars because the drive wheels need the grip.

Pollution is bad
Keeps niggers in shit that's gonna break down off the road

>Pollution is bad
All living things pollute by their existence. Who determines how much pollution a car should make and is that an optimal amount of pollution?

Whether or not our cities look like urban China.

My city looks cleaner than urban China, but it has much less emissions regulation than anywhere in California. So they are overegulating by that standard.

suggested to a guy that a diet would be better and cheaper than a carbon fiber hood and matching fenders

What's wrong with that exactly? I've always put new tires on the front of my FWD, under the assumption that oversteer is better rather than more understeer