/ovg/ - Dream Big Edition

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing ARCA and Aussie Racing cars. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjbT1aHBYB4
mixer.com/forzamotorsport
discord.gg/AKdvzdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmJlRBsaaLNmuhpNzENjmbr_ld5MNP7-Q8PgjANrT18/edit?usp=sharing
discord.gg/V7CYNag
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=657267228
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13171512/#13174529
youtube.com/watch?v=uU4cfFLyhHw
youtu.be/XL_lrSO-mC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was about to make a much funnier edition s m h

I'll do it next time

second for RR3
btw you forgot discord link

Third for dream following
youtube.com/watch?v=NjbT1aHBYB4

come watch dev sponsored shittery and a fag typing kek in chat
mixer.com/forzamotorsport

>unironically using third person view
>gamepad controls
>carelessly drifting every second corner
>cantturn
gimme a break

>>gamepad controls
>complaining about gamepad in a game designed for gamepad

Quite like this paint scheme, I wish more games would support this many variations on paint (chrome/metallics/satin/manual adjustment of every parameter in rendering)

It's pretty fucking cringe, these guys don't even play car sims

>Community Manager
>Community Writer
>(((devs)))
hmmmm…

who cares clarkson hammond and may like the forza games

link to the official /ovg/ discord: discord.gg/AKdvzdf

mechberg isnt too bad but john needs to practice

>dev SPONSORED
reading comprehension

You mean /ogc/

I thought of this, especially with the lighting in the first pic.

30 hours in and Project Cars 2 is a 7/10 game

If SMS can make AI consistent and more realistic, and fix a few bugs, I'll give it an 8

Kek that was actually a bit what I was thinking just with some more vibrant colours

Unfortunately it all mushes together outside into some dark blue

Does anyone else have a problem with ARCA/rFactor where sometimes the tire temp and car damage display gets stuck or doesn't update? For example when I go to the race session after qualifying, it still shows my temps/damage from the quali session. It fixes itself after I pit and change tires though.

That's how it works dumbfuck. You're not supposed to know your tire condition in quali and race. You only get to see the condition from when you pit.

Why wouldn't I need to know my tire temps at the beginning of the race but its okay to know them after???

>it's another episode of "YouTube sim racing personality is nine seconds off pace"

hmm

Isn't randomcallsign one of those niggers who stole Initial D from me and gave it to the normies?

you weren't showing off after the jimmy b livestream

>pc2 shilling in chat
the pc autism never ends

Daily Forza shill here. Shitty looking spreadsheet was updated so you can see race length now. Should be good for a rough estimate time wise, for those that don't wanna race for 5 hours. docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmJlRBsaaLNmuhpNzENjmbr_ld5MNP7-Q8PgjANrT18/edit?usp=sharing
First race is 50 laps of Nordschleife on Oct 6th. Money for the championship winner. Also did the math and if you are a mid-tier driver, the race should take you around 5 hours and 40 minutes.
Discord to join discord.gg/V7CYNag

How can I become a YouTube sim racing personality?

How much money we talkin here?

25 dollars from me since poor, might add more. I know a few people will add their own money up for grabs as well. I'd estimate 100 in the end, maybe more

They seem fine. Until you show and start acting like you are the god of simracing.

You've been told many times. Get the fuck out of here. Nobody wants you around.

oh and if I win my own championship I'm giving second place the money. Giving my self my own money seems retarded

t. SJ

>wanting an unironic paid shill around

discord is trying to attract a normie youtuber here because of james

>being greek

>That image
What did he mean by this?

No clue, not sure if it's Siracha or ketchup

Been playing NFSU2 for the past couple weeks and I just went back to FH3 to do Forzathon. Literally feels like I'm driving a boat. I need a week to relearn how to play this game properly.

Discord is also making some sort of funny iRacing team. Something about boipucci.

please tell us again how simbin is ruining simracing by making a girl only league.

Pandering to SJW's when they don't even have a game out on the shelves to call their own.

hey /ovg/ I need your help

I accidentally 45GB of .rar files

what should I do...is this dangerous ?

>when they don't even have a game out on the shelves to call their own
What does that mean? How can a sim racing game be girl friendly?

Make sure to carefully appropriate amounts of medication

>not just torrenting it like any normal person

cmon my man...

you select them all and extract them in one file.
What are you, a pirating newbie?

Perhaps you could consider also using the doc for signups

you should get to the gamer muscle stream, and teach that stupid youtuber a lesson!

Also I saw captain slow in there.

good idea, i'll do that later

click part01

extract

thats secret stuff! how did you know about that?

our boipucci is serious

>it's another "james disregards peoples opinions because they are [x] seconds off pace" episode

I'm a man with the money for a racing wheel and want to experience the fun. Should I bit ehte bullet and get a g290?

>racing games
>fun
No

I feel like rfactor would be alot more enjoyable with a wheel imo.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit#gid=657267228

reminder to join the fastest ovg series ever

Fun

Is Racetrack builder worth the money?
The track quality is, at least, decent?

Nevermind, i just read through the reviews.

G29 is better than the G920 because it has more buttons.

What is the origin of the OODNOO meme? How did LONDON mutate into it?

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/13171512/#13174529

some meme history for you.

Ah, about a month before I first turned up here. Thanks for the lesson familia.

fuck off newfag

>He actually wants to race the fan car
>For 20 minutes a race
You'll kill half of the field with seizures.

ok 15 minutes

well memed

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Veeky Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Veeky Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

hello guysss!! im neww!!!! im from 9gag! xD can you guys explain whats a feminine penis? or what is this meme thing you guys always talk about?

toodles!!!

>I'm a man with the money for a racing wheel
Buy something better than a G29 then.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the skip barber, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret races on watkins glen, and I have over 300 confirmed poles. I am trained inskid recovery and I’m the top drifter in the entire /ogc/ discord. You are nothing to me but just another backmarker. I blow by you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the shadow government and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your sim racing career. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pass you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with gutter maneuvers. Not only am I extensively trained in kansei dorifto, but I have access to the entire pit crew of the WAT Automotive Technologies and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking beat, kiddo.

Why are cooldown and formation laps so comfy lads?

Hoping that the new game has some more japanese cars than 2015, shame about toyota though.

Yeah it blows on Toyota. Volvo Amazon getting in is neat though.

>giving your mate an ecoboost

l-lewd

I updated the spreadsheet with a signup sheet, as suggested. Don't forget to buy Forza Motorsports 7 Ultimate Edition™ and sign up for the 1000km of Nordschleife today!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmJlRBsaaLNmuhpNzENjmbr_ld5MNP7-Q8PgjANrT18/edit?usp=sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=uU4cfFLyhHw
ignore his face if you can

is dirt 2 as good as i remember it to be or I shouldnt bother with downloading it ?

THE WEAK SHALL PERISH

>is dirt 2 as good as i remember it to be
yes

>SHiT 2

Even biggest AC fanboys shill for PC2 now.
Why didn't you buy a copy yet?

From this translation it sounds like that mobile game that the Tokyo Xtreme Racer devs made this year will be taken down in 2 months. Is that actually the case or are they just talking about a temporary down-time?
Also, what PSP version are they talking about?

I still have some hope that a Tokyo Xtreme Racer 4 will come out one day. Especially since the tweet before that talked about recruiting new people (I think). Yet if they already have to take down their newest game after not being out for a full year, it seems kinda bleak for the future

That definitely doesn't sound good. Yikes.

i don't trust assetto shills

who else ruining their monthly usage plans
i only get 250 a month and it doesn't reset for about 20 days
hahaha yaaay thanks turn10

>living in a place with datacap

LUL

i'm moving soon but i'm currently in bumfuck alaska, this is likely the last monthly limit i'll ever have to worry about

soon.

I LOVE RANEKROOM. STOP BEING POOR OVG AND BUY IT

youtu.be/XL_lrSO-mC0

How can rFactor 2 even compete?

>datacap
how common is this stuff?

third world countries

*muffled born in the USA*