GTR VS GT-R

How come nissan hasnt responded to this yet ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nissanusa.com/sportscars/gt-r/versions-specs/version.nismo.html
carthrottle.com/post/heres-what-goes-into-building-a-nissan-gt-r-nismo-n-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

7:08

obsessed

1:33

Not production. Not stock.

sperg harder

hmm with that package you would think they could beat 1:33

because they're too busy sipping champagne while everyone continues to use their 10 year old car as a performance benchmark

Not a legitimate source. You can't even find it on the official Nissan website. What's the matter Nissan, 'fraid someone might... take your laptime?

Did you really have to write " 'fraid?'"

it's in the nismo page you braindead autist

>rolplaying as brands
congrats for letting evryone know you are an autist

nothin personnel... kid

he is an autistic kid roleplaying as some sort of badass, all because some cyber bullies shitposted about a car and hurt his butt

Hahaha prove it besides the same screenshot from some random page. Link me, faggot

You literally can't get the n attack in the US, you have to send your already $180k nismo and spend another $80k for the package AND send it to japan. Lmao. All that for damage control

>How come ________ hasnt responded to this yet?
KEk
mfw I made ONE thread with that title like 6 months ago and now it's a meme.

Because it took them 2 year to play catch up to the Nissan gtr. Why try when you've already won?

>US

why would this 3rd world shithole be relevant?

it is in the nismo page, not going to spoonfeed you

reminder limited availability isnt a production car
nissanusa.com/sportscars/gt-r/versions-specs/version.nismo.html

literally just a trim level of the (volume production) GT-R
just like the GT2 RS is just a trim level of the (volume production) 911

Negative
Not in the website, can't link me = you lost.

that wouldnt make it production then if its limited

>b-but america is a 3rd world country!!!

literally not my fault

reminder its not just limited availability in america

Remember that a production number of 25 is a production car.

carthrottle.com/post/heres-what-goes-into-building-a-nissan-gt-r-nismo-n-attack/

just in case anyone is interested as to what these two idiots are talking about, it's actually a pretty nice piece of kit that is installed by RJN, who run the Nissan GT3 team, for $90,000 plus the cost of the car and shipping to the UK for installation

*citation needed*

"spoon feed me mommy"
sperg more

this caused a trigger

full n-attack kit is not street legal, so it doesn't count.

1:33

I have seen that .jpg before, you are the spammer

>being this obsessed

For sure my guy, spammer indeed 100%

nice delusion

sperg more

reminder thats not an argument, please refer to this chart so you know how to make a proper argument in the future

Absolutely, wipe off that cheeto dust. Gadoosh

so you accept you can't back up your claim then?

I posted a picture of a street legal n-attack GTR, which explicitly refutes the point, have a second one

feel free to sperg more

nice upsetedness

thats just a bodykit sperg more

the only reason it isn't street legal is because of the 6 point harness and a carbon fiber hood. everything else is fine

so the n-attack gtr isnt street legal then

nice projection lol

nope, that is also street legal

that is not an argument

do sperg more and harder

>hood and seatbelt "not legal on roads"
>just like every other "not legal" modification on cars that everyone else ignores.

Technically you can't drive modify a catalytic converter in murrica either, or drive with non-dot approved h.i.d bulbs but how many people follow that?

those two things are optional, so you can get all the performance while still staying street legal

>you're right my Lord, it's not street legal as tested

I know and thanks for agreeing with me.

wrong, it is streel legal, see
sperg more

Alphonse just blew his cover, Prezo and Alphonse is the same person

name calling isnt an argument

>i caused this 2 years ago

6 point harnesses aren't street legal in the USA because they're not DOT approved

reminder this is about the GT R VS GT-R not the corvette

they aren't though, I absolutely destroyed Prez/poo/ selfsteem almost 3 yearsg ago, you can see he is having flashbacks here >d-dont hurt my feelings pls!!

lol, have another street legal n-attack

lol you kids don't remember back in 2007 when the GTR debuted and it was a huge Z06 vs GTR shitshow for many, many moons

>USA
literally not my problem the US is 3rd world country

GM fangirls simply cannot contain their butthurt and have to sperg everytime the see a GTR

I traumatized them

Well then the only answer left is you are impersonating him, congrats you are autistic

doesn't matter tho looool. prezo is autistic and blames me for hurting his ass even though it wasn't even me

nope, why would I impersonate a loser like Prez/poo/?

Because you're a NEET loser with nothing better to do

>It's another "Prez/o/ spergs out of control" thread

because you are an autist with nothing else to do ?

no, that's Prez/o/ lol

mfw i caused this

but you are prez/o/

let me check

>Am I a butthurt GM fangirl that can't deal with the fact that the GTR is better?

nope, seems like I am not Prez/poo/

how will they spin this

>but they upgraded the car!!

yes and? these upgrades are avaliable for purchase, are you stupid??

maybe GM should learn a thing or two and upgrade their shitty cars

you cant buy those upgrades

total spergout, after presented with facts, the GM cuck simply spergs out of control, I love it

they simply cannot deal with the fact that GM can't compete

N Attack customers are given the choice of two packs: Kit A or Kit B. Kit A is the full works, giving the car the closest possible spec to the ‘Ring lap record car. In addition to the bits we’ll talk about shortly - which appear on both cars - Kit A also includes a carbonfibre intercooler pipe, new front and rear limited-slip differentials (the rear with a carbon plate), Recaro bucket seats (the driver’s bucket seat is optional on Kit B) and a rear seat removal.

yes you can

yes you can see , unless you live in a 3rd world contry like american, in that case i am sorry

too bad those kits dont exsist

>Kit A is the full works, giving the car the closest possible spec to the ‘Ring lap record car.
>and a rear seat removal.
Camaro ZL1 1LE confirmed for fastest volume production car with 4 seats.

>If I close my eyes, it's not true!!
>not true, not true not true!!!

spoken like a true autist

well GM cucks need to carry their wive's bulls around town after all

>stealing memes

why can't Benzfags meme?

what else are you going to copy next?

hmmm

HMMMM

Holy fuck prezo still sperging about the same shit all these years later
What did we do to him cbranon

>7:08

Do you have a learning disability? That one is obviously fresher than the others, I harvested it just now on my photoshop bush

BTFO

nice projection

does that look like a projector retard?

saved

>GS

When I look at that picture with my eyes squinted, I see a sailboat.

Because they don't have to. The AMG GT is obscure enough as is, and the GT R even more so. Meanwhile, GT-R fanboys are underage and couldn't afford an R35 in the first place, let alone the NISMO model.

They have their Retard Ring-lapping model. If they go out of their way to make a special model just for this other track they'll VW themselves. What was that special edition Golf GTI that they gutted and put on slicks just to beat the FK2 Type R? No one remembers because they sold the bare minimum necessary for it to count.