/owg/ Overwatch General

E-Sports edition
>Anniversary event page and item tracker
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/anniversary/
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/ANNIVERSARY_2017
Event ends June 12th.

>New Assault Map: Horizon Lunar Colony
Dev Update: [YouTube] Developer Update | Horizon Lunar Colony | Overwatch
Map Preview: [YouTube] [COMING SOON] Horizon Lunar Colony | New Map Preview | Overwatch
>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

playoverwatch.com/en-gb/blog/20845154
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best girl.

>Doc
>Canada
>175 HP 25 ARMOR
>M1 is a standard-issue 1911. Functionally the same as McCree's Peacekeeper except: Half damage - 1, 2 extra rounds per magazine, and shoots 3 times faster.
>M2: Frag Grenade. 125 damage over 8 meters. 18 sec. CD. 3 sec. countdown, can be cooked. Friendly fire against user.
>E: First Aid Kit: 150 HP over 5 seconds, 3 sec. CD.
>L Shift:Surgeon's Kit: 300 HP over 10 seconds. 12 sec CD.
>Q: Pain Field: All allies within 10m can receive damage, but cannot die. Lasts 4 seconds. 2000 charge.

Should I just use credits to buy all the shit blizzard won't give me in boxes? Now's probably a good time to do it, yeah?

nth for best girl.

>doing placements
>first 5 are with golds and silvers
>tight pleasant games with no bitching and good picks
>everyone performs their role
>win them all soundly (as support)
>next 5 are with plats and diamonds
>people pick whatever
>nobody does their job
>tears and rage in chat
>struggle to win all of them (as support)

What does it mean?

Jamison Fawkes!

YOU

Give us one good reason we are not a good couple for the canon. You have 15 seconds to reply.

>Canada
>constantly asks every hero if they fuck their dog

whats the best spray for the best hero

bad breakup means it was all for naught and you both hate each other now

How do I get better at this game? Mainly my aim, in the end it's what matters the most.

I feel like I'm improving but still it's not enough. I keep getting paired with shitters and the few times I'm against some masters or grandmasters I get totally destroyed and can't do anything but admire their superior skills.

Is there an exact time tomorrow when the event will end?

Because there has been no canon for overwatch since launch, just a lot of misplaced backstory.

Seriously do I just buy shit now

1. Reaper is dead

2. Neither of them are gay

3. Women should not be allowed to vote

play nothing but mccree or reaper if you want to practice predictory aiming, and nothing but sombra, tracer, or solider if you want to practice tracking

torbjorn, lucio, and ana if you want to practice trajectory/projectile timing

>Playing nothing but Torb lately.
OMFG WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!

Because Ana isn't trying to murder 76

Pharah is best Imouto

you got lucky and then unlucky

They obviously don't hate each other. They are just extremely bitter

dont glorify statutory rape

Danny Trejo hero when?

playoverwatch.com/en-gb/blog/20845154

>ends on Monday, June 12 at 11:59 p.m. PDT (or Tuesday, June 13 at 06:59 UTC)

so when exactly does the event end?

Wrong: the post

can someone give me a quick rundown on aim assist

How are Gold starred people so trash?

Without fail, every time. They are such garbage. How can you be playing this game for 600+ hours and still eat shit so harshly?

>he really thinks Reaper would have brought himself to pull the trigger

thanks dude

fine just play mccree if you want to use non-automatics and sombra if you want to use automatics

players and turrets and "shootables" are an extremely weak black hole, if your aim reticle passes through the "event horizon" of that black hole, your cursor is pushed/dragged/influenced towards the center (chest)

You cut out the panel where he rips Jack's head off

You're thinking of a different comic. I cut the part where Reaper takes him to a hospital to cover but I felt it was pointless to include. You get the point.

I like her voice

>half man, half wolf. Wolfman [temporary name]
>300HP
>M1: slash attacks, melee. faster than rein's but does less damage
>M2: Sprint. Gets faster the more you start sprinting. Pressing M1 during spring will leap him a few metters and does damage in a small aoe.
>E: Bite. Small aoe attack in front of him, slowing enemies for 1 second
>Shift: ????. Pls complete
>Q: Laceration. Targets an enemy hero and leaps to him, locking both in place while doing damage per second for 4 seconds. Can be canceled by hard CC.

i feel like this picture should have genji and pharah switched

i wonder what kind of playstyle that one cyborg black lady has in the picture with all of the overwatch & co.

dont turn this game into league you fag

>literally every moba jungler ever

I NEED TO BREED ANA

>league of legends

get out

Mccree is best Onii-chan

It should, but you know. Angry lesbians mad one of the lesbians was straight and all, so make the male the cuck.

i didn't even had LoL in mind while i was doing that.

She only fucks canadians.

>Our Rein just keeps running in and dying.
Is there a way to put a leash on your tanks?

I wonder what kind of men Ana doesn't fuck.

All except 1 so far. Makes her good waifu material.

i want to feel bastion inside of me

is solo queue comp a horrible idea?

so which overwatch hero would be the best overwatch player?

hana song need not apply

She's absolutely perfect.

>Do better/contribute more with hanzo than I can with most characters, even though I use him uncommonly
>Get chewed out frequently when hanzo
>Pick something else, end up doing worse most of the time
>People don't notice, as long as I'm not hanzo

so this is the power of Stylosa "Pharah is easy" @UnitLost

That is NOT her canadian lover. Please edit in photoshop and repost to resolve my autism.

Zenyatta will make precisely calibrated hand movements and decisions being a robot

Hanzo and McCree are the ultimate shitter ego strokes....
>They think they're good because they get a kill everytime flashbang/scatter arrow aren't on cooldown. Shitter McCree will lit flashbang you when you are an easy kill.
>Nothing else during the rest of the time except chip damage.
>only other time getting kills is with ult during a Graviton surge or something.

did roadhog really need this nerf?

include Genji for easy dash kills on 200 HP targets. honestly you can probably get plat as Genji by just using shift.

>Sombra banned upon installation

yes

Who knows, but Pharah would be a Rein main.

it's the "canon" (marriage) being cucked by the popularity of a superior ship

>when you get so good at zenyatta you can consistently shoot pharah players out of the sky and headshot everything on the ground

I HAVE TRANSCENDED

>play quick play
>teams are not retarded
>play comp
>teams are full of literal retards

>>play quick play
>>teams are not retarded
heh. literally every quickplay game at masters mmr has widow, hanzo, genji. every single one.

no that's just every quick play game

What hero can ALWAYS do good, regardless of your team or your enemy's team composition?

Hog, but not for much longer kek

How come she only has pictures of Jack, Reyes, and Pharah in her hideout on Necropolis?

>make a comment about how snipers are the most anti-fun and least-skilled class in any FPS
>the entire rest of the match is filled with eleven people shitstorming about how I dared insult their favorite class

Man, people in this game are so easy to trigger.

Next patch will add this:
An update has, well, changed Zenyatta and Sombra's roles as Support and Offense to Offense and Support, respectively

because she has her Reinhardt pics with her all the time

you post that shit here and are going to pretend that it was an epic troll now?

Because the spray isn't meant to be a picture and it's art style would clash with the other pictures.

They are also way too lazy to make new pictures. They didn't even add Jack's picture from Reflections even though there was no reason not to.

Ok boys, the end is here, post em!

When he spawns, does he shout out "For Gilneas!"

I was being truthful and it was hilarious listening to them explode. Shit the defenders were so triggered they spent more time typing than defending and we won.

Alright event

How do you know if it's laziness? They added a fuck ton of pictures over at her hideout

All reused pictures. Not a single new one.

>buying the worst skin

They could of very easily made that spray a picture

No its not its great, her launcher looks, the worst skins are bee mei and Zarya.

>popularity of a superior ship
In other words, Pharah is butthurt so she needs to imagine herself in that position.

Entirely different art style
It wasn't meant to be a photograph
They would have to redraw it either way

It's so much easier to make it later and say she has other pictures in her coat.

There is like 3 different art styles here you dumb homo

None of them clash. The spray is literally a flat stylized image.

All the other art styles are different in the other photographs

Ana has a different face for each photograph. It's glaring. You could very easily make that spray a picture

You aren't listening to me. flat, stylized, image. It doesn't match. It would have to be redrawn. This is a vector, the other images are not.

I really don't see the problem between this picture and the others but whatever. You are the r76 user.

No, it means you're butthurt that you can't handle a little ribbing from something wildly more popular.

The terrorist organization Talon, tired of their plans being thwarted by a talking gorilla, searched high and low for the antural enemy of gorillas. Finding what they sought at last - a captive great white shark in Sea World - they stole it and subjected it to genetic experiments and augmentations, giving it human limbs, human intelligence, and an even greater thirst for blood and violence. Now Winston had best beware, for this toothy tracker has his scent and won't rest until he dines on mutilated monkey meat in the name if Talon.

Charadon
Offense-class
300 health

Passive: Detects freshly-spilled blood from enemies, tracking their location and movements for 5 seconds after they're injured.

Primary weapon: quill launcher that fires needle-pointed darts

Secondary weapon: a powerful melee-ranged bite that deals heavy damage

Ability 1: Puffer Bomb. Throws a pufferfish grenade that explodes in a sphere of quill shrapnel damaging everyone within a 4-meter radius.

Ability 2: Tail Sweep. Uses his powerful tail to swat away all enemies within 3 meters of himself dealing damage and heavy knockback.

Ultimate: Shark Attack. Burrows into the ground with only his fin exposed and moves 50% faster. When in range of an enemy his M1 becomes a pop-up-and-bite attack dealing very heavy damage and his M2 becomes a leaping rush that damages and knocks away enemies.

OFFICIAL SKINS POWER RANKING

1. Graffiti
2. Jazzy
3. Cyber Ninja
4. Oasis
5. Cruiser

-- POWER GAP --

89. Sentai
90. Dune Buggy
91. Beekeeper
92. Cyborg 76
93. Cyberian

-- POWER GAP --

9001. Bedouin

>it's a "defend first point until the last 10 seconds and then choke" round
I FUCKING HATE THIS GAME

Bedouin is better than Jazzy and cyber ninja, try again.

you don't argue with official power rankings, newfag.