> 2
> 351

>1
>301

>1
>523

>Tfw we both have the civic and miata combo

Nice

paid $3k for my '08 civic and slightly more for the '91 Miata. Both the same color as well, which is cool but kinda sucks as keeping black clean is impossible.

>2
>210

>2 cars
>306hp

>2 cars + 1 bike
>356hp

>2
>400HP

>1
>159 Clydesdales

4 cars
127+195+210+330=852

>3
>560

>2
>91

>0
>0

>1
>300ish
cant wait for winter

>most of Veeky Forums

That thing is gorgeous

>4
>358hp

>tfw almost half of the total hp is from my dog slow truck

anemic feels man

the bus has many hp

thanks mane

>1
>323

1026 HP

>3

1300 ish

>3 including bike
>293 hp

miata corolla combo is close right?

>2
>like 360ish

Lel jk the dsm is my buddy's, my other car is a 1.8 miata so actually about 260

Is that a Colt? Fucking sweet

>3
>388

>2
>600hp
both stick fuck yeah

>1
> Around 240hp due to mods
Cobra big brake kit up front, flowmaster exhaust with offroad h pipe and high flow cats, Cold air intake, new performance injectors and spark plugs, saleen 18/9 in front and 18/10 in rear, soon to get a short throw shifter and a rear seat delete. 1998 Mustang gt if you were wondering.

ME TOO

IS IT AN FJ?

Hoping to start a daily build and keep this for a track/show car. Any ideas of some good looking and reliable dailys?
>pic not related

>the driver in case you were wondering

Im a Banker funny enough, not allowed to wear the stuff that guy has, including baseball caps.

- 1 car
- 128 hp*

* According to production specs (prob @ the crank) from 22 years and 230k miles ago... for what that's worth.

>calling Fred Durst "that guy"

You might be a bank teller but I refuse to believe you aren't familiar with the Bizkit King.

yeah it's less than 100 now

you should KYS

or just wait for the AIDS to do its job

>knowing who that degenerate is.

>Bizkit King
No idea what that is, sorry Ha!

i have a bank account too

i'm a banker!

Hahaha, very funny! I should have restated that, I am a bank teller, sorry for the confusion!

You're either 8 or 80.

47, not that far from 80 though!

>4 if you include bike
>1440-1450
as of couple weeks ago cause it's boring now.

how are you liking the r6? i was thinking about getting either that or the cbr600rr, i ride dirt but havent ridden street, my fatass need a powerful bike cause the 300 wont tote me around
>pic not related

>1
>118 if the knock sensors worked

>that Camaro
>that crusty teal truck

need sauce and if its your girl i need more faam

trash. nice bikes if actually maintained. I got this one from my buddy in trade for a computer I was trying to sell for $500. Needed just brakes then first ride clutch went out. Replacing it and then flipping it. It rides like shit regardless because of how neglected it has been. Just cleaned out the fork seals but pretty sure they have hardly any oil. Going to try to offload for like $1500 and call it good.

Otherwise they're nice bikes, this one is just trash.

I'm very happy with my $1000 problem free 4x4 winter beater chebby pickemup twuck

I wish it was my girl, i saved it from a Creep thread i think it was like "sister or girlfriend creeps" or something, this is the only one user had of his sister

what kind of a faggot spends money on a new R6 and then doesn't maintain it

what kind of bitches do you hang out with

nice dubs, obviously someone that doesnt care about money or bikes

>1
>180hp when new
So
>1
>150hp

i mean, it's almost 10 years old.
Nice kid but definitely didn't maintain it worth a shit and learned how to do wheelies on it. This is what fell out when I pulled the clutch basket out.

yeah well I hope that computer was full of spiders and Russian malware

that's the kind of failure that could literally cause your death

300hp if they were both new, but in reality there's probably 230hp in this photo.

You guys have any ideas for some reliable cheap dailys that i could build?

a $3k Honda Civic from the 90's is literally your best bet. but if you use shitty parts you bought off eBay and junk brands like NRG, Grip Royal, XXR, Rota's, etc then don't even bother modifying it as you are just burning your cash on straight garbage tier parts as that is what most broke Honda owners do.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

Thanks! The civic in the front is beautiful, and yeah fuck ebay brands, gonna go legit with it, thanks!

piece together your own turbo setup from oem parts from another car.

In 2005 I got pic related as my first car.
I robbed a bunch of parts from a turbo DSM in a junkyard, was a 91 laser rs-t. Stole the stock sidemount intercooler, 450cc injectors, 14b turbo, blow off valve, o2 housing, and downpipe. Downpipe was the only aftermarket part it had left on it. Was just a DNP 2.5" The stock 14b turbo is internally gated so didn't need a wastegate.

I bought a new walbro 190 fuel pump for $79, used Greddy Emanage for $120 for tuning, $100 for a used plx wideband and autometer boost gauge. bought a $25 boost controller on ebay. I used a ebay manifold that was flanged for dsm turbos. It was like $80 and i only went through 2 from cracking in 10 years so I was happy with it. Then just paid an exhaust shop to cut the downpipe and reangle it a bit to work on the d16 and then just had them run 2.5" of piping out the back for a straight pipe. Was like $120 total. Then like $50 in fittings/hoses like the turbo drain line and such. Had $30 in a used Spec stage 2 clutch from a buddy lol. worked though

All in all I had about $600-700 in that turbo setup.
It lasted 10 years. Its on its 3rd manifold though from cracking due to being cheap ebay quality. But at $80 a pop I'm happy with it not a lot of options for the dsm turbos.

The nice thing is its mostly all stock parts from dsms and they're stupid cheap and reliable oem stuff. With a quality tune it'll last forever on a small simple setup like that. I tuned it on the street never was on a dyno but it ran 12.8@111mph on cheap used drag radials.

it finally popped the headgasket in 2015 and has been sitting in the grass behind my house since. Was a 3rd car at that point and is rusty as fuck now. 314k on the original motor and transmission.

Anything beyond like 200whp you want to build the motor though they arent very strong stock..

>2
>500

that color is ugly as shit boy and he never mentioned anything about Horsepower or a turbo

na power > turbo

700hp

>1
>776hp

>2
>460

>3
>490hp

he asked for vehicles and horsepower, not the number of dicks you've sucked in one night

keep projecting, poorfag

>5
>600
boosted by my oldsmobile(not pictured)

>1
>488

also one more fiero but thats only 130

>1
>125

two x90s and a Fiero notchback.

I want your life.

>don't talk to us or our fiero ever again!

Good eye, brethren. It is a 1989 Mitsubishi Colt GT with a 4G63T engine swap. Trying to fix up the body and bring it back to looking stock, while keeping that sweet engine.

>2
>355

3 (V8 ZJ not pictured)
800-900

>7
>1670 hp

900hp

>2
>385