youtube.com/watch?v=l3aRFzzJgDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=af1JhPIOhg4
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPkWB48Rag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

audi

fwd based awd

>LITERALLY a Jetta's final form
>Haldex """"""""AWD""""""""

except you can get a used V10 S6 for cheaper and it's better in every way.

>Audi finally gave up trying to TECHNOLOGY the problem and just put fatter tires on the front
>implying an Audi that doesn't Audisteer isn't the best part
About time they figured it out

>>Audi finally gave up trying to TECHNOLOGY the problem and just put fatter tires on the front
the best part is the A3 has a transverse engine, so it doesn't even stick out nearly as much as on their bigger cars, and they STILL needed to put fatter tires on the front to neutralize the audisteer

2big 2fat

Perfect interior? Fucking really? That shit is all horrible looking plastic with pretty much no equipment at all.

>Find a flaw
here you go

t. clueless

They made a RWD R8, RWD TT when? Bonus points for NA 5cyl and sub-45k pricetag

>Find a flaw.
>Audi

they don't have any FR platforms and their entire gimmick is "muh quattro"

>Implying Audi uses Y5 engines

Pleb.

I am glad to rewelcome our automotive god back to the top of the food chain. Long live the 5 cylinder.

Probably buy one when I get done with school to DD so the S6 can be rebuilt.

Low top speed
Interior is garbage

Where's my prize?

fake dual exhaust

>174MPH is slow

Its extremely slow for a sub 5 second car. Sorry your ass hurts fron that fact.

No, that's still p fast.

>Talking shit about Quattro in 2017

Are you literally autistic? Name an AWD platform on a mass manufactured car thats better on a sedan platform and isnt some shit only found in cars twice the price of the AUDI ~50k.

Wish Acura would get more serious with their AWD performance offerings. maybe a "Type S" TLX.

Dude the new Quattro system is fucking shit.
The old torsen based systems with limited slip diffs were good, modern quattros are all Haldex FWD electronic garbage.

The aesthetics and what people have been saying about the refreshed TLX A-Spec makes me think they're starting to get serious about perfomance again internally. Like, when the actual next-gen TLX rolls around Acura might be back in the game.

Or maybe I just think that because I want it to be true.

Why did they get rid of Torsen based systems? what about the R8? is the heldex?

Literally Subaru.
The AWD system is worse than something build by gooks for lesbian vapers.

>Some shit poster on a mongolian throat slapping board knows more about transmissions than a 60 billion dollar a year in revenue company.

too small

>a sub 5 second car.
Nah, it does 3.8-3.9 sec in 0-60.

fwd based awd

>Find a flaw.

4 door

Le Ebin Maymay

>Some shitposter who is an enthusiast knows more about transmissions than a bunch of numbercrunchers for 60 billion dollar a year in revenue company
Don't worry, I fixed it for you

Somebody post the meme with the FWD luxury A8.

Other does it too.

the 60 billion dollar revenue company just wants to increase profit - haldex awd is cheaper to mass produce
also haldex awd gets better fuel mileage and less emissions.
it is fucking shit for a driving enthusiast though and you are retarded.

Here

You can't buy FWD A8 in North American and Asian. Only in Europe.

Well memed, sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdQ8HIbiBkU
Good thing you weren't waiting for the bus this time.

im sure it will have tons and tons of flaws within 2 years of just existing

my friend who has owned nothing but audis had to replace the engine on his own audi and they didnt honor their warrenty

not only that but after he ate the engine swap, he got the car back with lots of scrape damage to the custom front bumper he has and they wont fix it

lol, google ''Audisteer''
audi understeer has literally become a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=DMH5V2GOHpA

he brought his car to the dealership to replace his engine? sorry man but your friend is retarded.

SH-AWD is true torque vectoring AWD, you're thinking of Real-time 4WD

youtube.com/watch?v=cpLzx9Z8Puw
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=LwxLoR74D9Q

>Audisteer
It is getting stale.... If you drive like an idiot, then understeering will happen.
youtube.com/watch?v=OwXOcNNATUU

Any Audi under the a5 is pretty much a glorified golf.
Technically they do since they use longitudinal engines in real audis but they are too autistic for fun

only it happens more to Audis because Audi engines are mounted ahead of the front axle which makes them poorly balanced, front heavy and more understeer-y.

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=phf_sLQ000I
youtube.com/watch?v=l3aRFzzJgDQ

Case and point with this mongoloid.
youtube.com/watch?v=af1JhPIOhg4

>Or maybe I just think that because I want it to be true.

Not just you. Coming from an Infiniti owner, I wish Acura was a formidable rival against Lexus and Infiniti. I'd like nothing more than a Japanese version of the BMW+Mercedes+Audi rivalry. But with Genesis coming out of nowhere and making headlines, Acura might have lost their seat to the Koreans.

Having considered and sat in an S3 I thought it was really small and the interior was super underwhelming.

the crash was not caused by understeer
the 2nd ''drifting'' video is just a retard who cant initiate a drift

>I thought it was really small

That's the point...

fun fact: you can't even fully disable traction control on S and RS audis
Lmao audi fangirls kill yourselves

>wet
I think it is all about the driver.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPkWB48Rag

It's missing a cylinder.

>not drive Audi cars
it can be disable by pressing the ESP button once to turn off ASR and then hold it down to turn off ESP.

What is the Audi equivalent to the 3-series? The A3 is too small and the A4 is too big.

>a4 is too big
umm what

It's huge in a cramped country like mine.

It's literally smaller than an 3-Series.

>if you drive a car really fast and turn too much you understeer!
Wow, no shit, so will a Porsche 918. Stop posting this stupid webm

and he's getting absolutely wrecked by a 15-year old clownshoe Z3M

According to wikipedia it's 1 inch wider and 4 inches longer.

So this is why those tiny Fiats exist...

A4

whatever the evo uses.

GTR has it too

I prefer this one.

Fucking hell no wonder it's so pigfat. It looks like a straight pipe would save a 100lbs.

>drifting
wow what are you 12 yo?

Pigfat, overpriced and unreliable, and I bet it gets no where close to 3.9 in the real world.

lmao that's cringeworthy af

>5 cylinder
V5?

In a line, like their ancestors lined up jews.

Z3M is no joke though with that S54

>pigfat
>not knowing the purpose of weight and grip to the ground
fucking retard.

>not knowing the purpose of weight and grip to the ground

Holy Fuck! Better tell all the race teams to start using lead instead of carbon fiber!

I really hate to bring up lap times but come on. The thing is slower than a Camaro ffs.

>What is downforce?

>Find a flaw.
MSRP: $55,875

It may be just me but I prefer the golf interior to the Audi one in the A3/s3/RS3 Platform. Those low end Audi are literally for badge cucks.

I'm picking up a golf R in 7 week if all goes well.

You could buy one of these for the same amount of money

Could buy like 6 8th V6 Accords with 280hp and 1sec slower to 60 over that, and the maintenance costs of all 6 is probably lower than that Audi lel

55k on a FWD shitbox - who does this?

>Honda Accord

Even the Lexus IS has rear biased AWD. The Kia Stinger will also have rear biased AWD.

and it is still fwd based awd

>odd number = bad luck

>be audi
>decide to solve the FWD torque steer issue by placing the engine longitudinally instead of transverse
>however, the engine sits in front of the front wheels, making it extremely unbalanced
>maybe they could make the engine longer to set the engine behind the front wheels and send a driveshaft to the front wheels
>or even easier, placing the engine in the middle and sending the power to the rear wheels
>but we're yuropoors, we MUST make FWDs

Literally why do Europeans hate RWD so much?

doesn't make it right though, also
>cadillac
nigger

>RS3
>low end

Nigga please.

its volkswagen they have autism or some shit. the only fr platform they have is that panamera or bentleys because if you take those cars out of the equation vag only has ff or rr

Why do people like awd? They all handle like shit. It's like you're constantly in tar working against the road.

traction all the time forever. try cutting a sub 2 second 60' time in a rwd/fwd car on street tires.

not all awd systems are created equally most are awd when the computer feels like you need it

It starts to get loose and he keeps fucking cranking it. What a moron.

not rwd-biased torsen systems in any a4+ quattro audi. i agree haldex and the new 'quattro plus' garbage theyre trying to pass off as awd are crap.

Bro your car is slow.
Not joking at all here, but that's literally slower then a civic with NoS and a few simple mods.

;_;

it's instinct, no?
what would you do?

hit the fucking ejector seat obviously.