Rob Spaghetti Smokes PCP

So Rob Ferretti came out today and said the production lap record at the Nurburgring (Porsche 911 GT2 RS at 6:47.3) would easily be beaten by his Corvette C5.

This dumb shit seriously thinks a stripped out 25 year old boomer lawn ornament with leaf spring suspension and a laggy as shit drag strip turbo would beat the time set by the worlds biggest automotive manufacturer.

Is this guy fucking retarded? Why do people watch his shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicabeppler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, please explain. What is a "Drag strip turbo"

Fuck off with your e-cleb thread

He is running a 15 year old turbo which makes no low end power at all.

you actually believe this retard?
for real?

You know a modified car will destroy a production car most the time right? Instead of sperging out NOT PRODUCTION you should looks at some builds.

Twin turbo everything

>dat carbon ass
MUH FUCKING DIC!

but will it ejaculate oil everywhere after half a lap like most corvettes?
Look at ferreti's corvette, numerous problems over the years and still not finished. Not dissing the guy, I was actually talking to him the other day

>the absolute state of GM fangirls

i'd be surprised if it did low 7's

You know a gt2rs isn't a normal production car right? It's faster than actual gt3 race cars

Why does rob even waste his time with that pos c5 when he has access to European supercars?

GT3 cars do 6:40-6:30..

Just as the Good Lord intended
Why don't you ask the people track them or watch one of the million track video's?

I don't think he puts a lot of effort into it. Others have modified theirs and they preform fine. A 15 year old 700+hp car is going to be a little bit temperamental. That's just part of the fun. For others walking into a showroom is fun. To each his own.
It's a 911 with less weight, more power and more aero. It's nothing special on paper considering it's price. It's not faster than a race car...

>Why do people watch his shit?
why don't you tell us. you watched it, not me

low end power isnt that important in a racecar

>all that carbon fiber

im boutta NUT

>Its nothing special
6:47 in a street legal 911 and it's "nothing special"
What time is special to you then?

Turbo lag is a legit criticism but the lead spring meme needs to die. In the corvettes case, it does not refer to ye olde axle and two leaves.
Please don't use "sperg", it's the shitposters' word. Only they use it

6:11

>He belives he will do a 6:50

t o p k e k

rob spaghetti's car would be lucky to get 7:15 btg after weeks of suspension tuning not a full lap lmao

Source?

>production lap record at the Nurburgring
Sorry mate, that's actually held by the McLaren P1 LM.

Sucks to be you.

Who the fuck is that?
Fuck spaghetti, I'm about to do 6.5 with them titties

do either you retards not know how to use google reverse image search?

instagram.com/jessicabeppler