/mbgg/ - Mobage General #716

Sweet love with the maids for the purpose of procreation

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azure Lane

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

shironeko.me/quest?id=421
docs.google.com/document/d/174YJNLrR6jAr_fmu2wDqp2GiUgSyNYngVvmvF1oZIVk/edit?usp=sharing
gf.ppgame.com/suspense/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B3Pp2710X68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low resolution rabbit

Anyone play vainglory?

BGHS Animu stuff out of the recent NewType magazine I think.

I hope AG does a good birthday bash for july or something for returning players

I wouldnt mind playing again if they motivated me with free shit

Are they keeping or leaving out the male SI? Not that I care either way since the game will be dying out soon after.

Hopefully leaving sensei in and not fucking the story or its going to be another kancolle

I have no idea and the resolution on that pic is too shit to read.
The only VAs they listed were all of the students. No teachers or villains so there's possibility for others or maybe they'll just focus on the girls.

If Sensei only exists as an arm and hand for headpat cutscenes, I'll be content with that.

It's an original story, not based on any of the stories in-game. Note the top right corner: Beyond The Origin

>It's an original story, not based on any of the stories in-game.
Oh boy

>Beyond the Origin

Was that the theme of the magazine or something? Its also on this symphogear piece.

>theme of the magazine
Huh, guess so.
I need to find the digital of the page.

yeah i think theres 4 pvp resets per day youve got the 2 that reset at the same time as the shops and youve got 2 in the middle its not every 6 hours. its a 5 hour delay if you immediately complete all 5 fights when it resets

has it come out of eternal maintenance

Where to grind exp with 15k echelon? (besides Experience Training)

>MiniStop Collab in BGHS
Well, I'll explain it anyway

>Vote for class groups - give tickets to these leads
>Top 2 groups will get illustrations and be part of an advertisement campaign at all MiniStops
>Also get a story in-game next month
>Tickets drop in its event and house date event
Not sure if illustration also means outfits.

Also something about a karaoke building in Akiba getting a floor dedicated to BGHS and has a menu and coasters.

And level2 thunder transform on new weapons tomorrow, but they're replacing the dupe-crystal weapons in the hoshimori weapon gacha.

>elemental buildings in shironeko
it begins

shironeko.me/quest?id=421

It's just rerun with some additions.

I wasn't able to finish my building last time and it really bothered me, glad it's finally back

Made small a guide for Solidus.
docs.google.com/document/d/174YJNLrR6jAr_fmu2wDqp2GiUgSyNYngVvmvF1oZIVk/edit?usp=sharing

It doesn't talk that much in detail about the gameplay mechanics, but it does explain most of the UI.

>This shit again
This was awful when it first came out, right after this elemental bullshit was implemented and only Kamome had it.

By some sheer amount of insanity I managed to get the 3 statues upgraded but couldn't get the accessories.

Okay I think enemy strength does have some affect to your rank climb. 1k/1k enemy score beat, raise 400, 6k/6k beat raise 1000... then I beat another 5k/6k and raise 3000... this fuckin makes no sense.

I hope the swimsuits won't be bad. I have been saving up a long time for this, got around 4k crystals just praying that the swimsuits will be good.

I also want that Machi swimsuit since I actually want her to wear the sunglasses that come with it on her head, instead of that dumb ribbon.

>AG
>Free shit
You mean a paid gem only scam legend of each color and a party hat for each character as login bonus, with 20 gems at the end of it.

I don't want to play anymore.

Woah. There are still people here who play crash fever? I remember a big rerolling craze for it months ago for a Miku collab and then it died off

>re print gacha in tennis
>No new outfits for the characters
Colopl really went lazy as fuck for some reason.

>for some reason
everyone moved to VR team hombre

>instead of that dumb ribbon
You're a mean horrible person because that's a cute little detail on a serious but awkwardly sexy girl. But I still hope your swimsuit rolls are good. How did they do them last year?

We got a 3-star ticket and 150 quartz this recent login one. Have to wait and see how the new director will fuck things up.

>ChinkColle fig.

gf.ppgame.com/suspense/index.html
Is this ID implementation countdown?

>skill rate up gacha
I hope Tenka gets a good event soon.

>threads been up for 5 hours
>old thread isn't even dead

What in the world is that

Guys, my secondary team in Girls Frontline is 2SMG 3 AR.

It's Thompson, SR3MP, Ribeyrolles, TAR-21 and HK416.

I was thinking of replacing the SR3 and the HK. For the HK, I was going to use that ART556 when we get her (Or an RFB if I can stop rolling garbage), and for the SMG, I was unsure. I have the RO635 and the Vector as spare 5* SMGs and 2 4* tanks spare in UMP45 and Shipka.

What do you guys think would be optimal? ART and Vector?

Some sort of corruption thing.

I want to like the game but it's doing that unleashed thing again where there's just walls of text and no clear indication of what to do. I hit this difficulty spike super early so I don't know where to grind or what I should be grinding for, what upgrades to dk, etc. Game seems super interesting too which is a shame.

That does indeed look super interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3Pp2710X68

Sounds good.
I couldn't see myself using Shipka at all since I think the other 3 SMG you listed are better.

Sarucolle questions:
1. Is there any benefit from joining a crew/guild/whatever the game is calling it?

2. Is there a place to farm those XD smiley monkey-looking ships so I can increase the stars of my ships? Finding dupe is certainly not fun and I just barely got to 3-4 so far.

>4 akagi dropped
>no kaga
why this allowed.

Haruka is a qt

How do I shinki the slut from onsen?

holy fuck its actually happening

Same with other characters. Raise to 100, see all the stories and click OK after it.

Is this supposed to mean that people like Relum the most? That's great, she's pure cute and has by far the best non-idol outfit

What was the point of that voting anyway? And is Black Cat the bigger game?

I got her to 100 but I guess I need to finish nightmare onsen for other 2 scenes?

Who shit luck here?

No idea on fleet, but farming Bulins and Purins isn't possible.
Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, they added a new nightmare stage to unlock it. Lv100 Seori only, as usual for hero shinki stages.

I assume it unlocks at the end of Nightmare, but I don't know since I had already cleared it all last time around.

Have you raise her to 100 for the 2nd time?

Is Solidus on iOS as well? Can't find it on the KR iTunes store.

main website doesn't list it so I doubt it
AFAIK the game has a one man development team with everyone else involved being artists so that might take forever to happen

It's not a doubleshinki, the second time is what he's trying to get the shinki to unlock.

Double is only for MC and Wiz so far.

Supposedly will be released next week.

Went and checked after asking and just talked to her in town again after 100 affection and got it. Haven't cleared nightmare yet so I dunno, but damn is she pretty fun and strong for having zero dragon rider buildings. I assume the halberd is her motif from story?

Game's pretty fun, not having an Android phone sucks.. Guess I can only play it while at home.

Did you get your lewd loli in the event /mbgg/?

Nice.
This month and July look pretty hype for me.

they're really pushing it for a game that's somewhat trying to stay at a Teen rating

Maybe I'm remembering wrong and it was a new nightmare stage that required using her shinki, then.

I'm pretty sure they added a stage of some sort, at least.

I want to see a game with the sluttiest uniforms for the girls like nearly naked or almost completely exposed but with a in universe justification for the outfits with people actually acknowledging that the uniforms are slutty as fuck and barely cover anything.
Like the girls wear microbikini armor or slingshot swimsuits that barely cover the important parts to cloud the mind of enemy male soldiers and make them too distracted to fight properly.

Its a million times hotter when the people react to the clothes (or lack of them) instead of a character showing up wearing the sluttiest armor/outfit anyone has ever seen but no one reacts and everyone pretends its the most normal thing ever.

We're getting the rabbits. If they do it like they did Christmas, we might get a pick Twilight ticket. In this case, I'll probably go with Sakurako.

Also Sayuri if anyone is curious on what she's going to look like. There's going to be a stream tomorrow/tonight with what the last rabbits actually look like.

And Natalie. Sayuri is the taller of the two. If they keep the opposing themes, going by what Miyuki has said, Natalie is probably a lazy bullshitter and Sayuri a gullible go getter.

cute

Who is this.
Not yet. I don't like her design anyway, so she gonna sit on a bench despite being among the best DPS.

Noel from Blazblue.

I have too many good ARs.

Ribeyrolles, TAR, AR15, HK416 and an untrained FAL, G11 and soon to be ART.

Shit fucking sucks I love all of them but I can't fit that many AR's on my team. I can only fit 3 on a Ribey team and 1 on my main team.

A Twilight pick ticket wont do it for me because I have every stupid twilight but zero cute outfits

I'd need free gems, free rolls and the ability to roll something that isnt a fucking twilight.

That is going to be very unlikely.

What're the quests again? Did someone make a guide like for anniversary cause I could definitely use one and her.

Any of these non-shinki / non special sabers, cross sabers, mages or archers worth a damn? I always skip those achievements since I can't roll these units at all and its getting to be annoying.

Damn closed beta nerds having this cutie...

>tfw top 100
>Almost top 50

My frontline just needs levels to be MLG esports but my backline really needs Enterprise or Kaga to be complete.

I feel like I get more points the faster I beat an enemy, regardless of their points. Otherwise I can't explain how I've gotten up to top 250 just fighting throwaway fleets.

>not to cloud the mind of enemy female soldiers

Yuri is boring and no one wants to see naked men

jealousy is a natural side effect of seeing other men lusting after the sluts on the other side.

Four-star project characters are mostly only useful for fillers if you don't have a better ones.

kys cuck

I've been grinding for like 10 days without seeing the drop I want or need

Its like i'm playing kancolle again where it took me fucking months to get ships I wanted and it hurts

Claire's leader skill gives +70% to all attacker type elemental damage, which can be handy.

Rinpui can recover party SP, which seems good for 0SP stages. But I always find it better to just start with someone that can attack well without buffing themselves first.

Doubleshinki Wiz isn't too bad, if you want to grind her event enough to get her there.

They're all gonna be harder than blasting through everything with a super OP memorial, but they can usually manage well enough to clear stuff.

>plays a kancolle clone
>surprised it's like kancolle

I wish they would leave out the shitty parts of kancolle instead of copying them too

The shitty parts are the way they make money. If there were none no one would pay avoid them and the game would go broke.

>One run of 6-4 takes 360 fuel
I'm gonna be here forever

>He's already out of 3-4

Luckers must die

I thought it's gonna be only Amaterasu/Dracula/Erika for the anniversary gacha, but holy shit, these mad chinks are actually bringing back Brynhildr in the pool as well. Thank god I didn't fall for the Benzaiten bait gacha. If I don't get any 6* here, I will finally call it quits and kms.

>3rd anniv

The game is that old?

Just shironeko things. Seriously hate shironeko gacha so fucking much, 3.5k gems without anything since sharehouse.

Apparently so. Really makes me think how did it survive those 2 years with only chink players.

Wales drop anytime now.

Expect new information about the two heroes around this Wednesday or so. I think

>low rank joins for bride quest
>clearly will die at the first hit
>no problem for me and the other guy
>dies and leaves even with our hold sign

This happened now multiple times. What do they expect? They leaving is bad for us too.

What exactly do high levels get for carrying my shitter ass and letting me leech quests where I die in one hit?

I feel bad being completely useless and dying on the first hit

when is the event in sarucolle gonna end?

Most likely getting extended because of the whole shitfest surrounding it

Dunno getting a lot of lowbies joining 6* bride and it's annoying. Already got my 1m points so debating if I want to push for the 3rd sleeping buddha.