pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/611660/Fallout_4_VR/
twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/874132567087210496
youtu.be/rQ28FcRePAo
creationclub.bethesda.net/en
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I for one welcome our new paid mod overlords.

Bethesda a shit

First for AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

If someone's mod is a quest mod or a companion or something that requires new player lines, do you think will Bethesda go through the trouble of rehiring Taylor and Delaney?

>post ss uniform or nude mods
>these mods have to be accepted by bethesda studios

>when your whole life has been riding on videogames being good for your lifetime

Not really sure why yer using a Todd image when he wasn't even there.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I miss Todd...

Gotta buy the entire game separately to play it in VR.
Never thought i'd see devs this jewish.

>paid mods
FUCK

Do you think they hate that every e3 people beg them for a new Obsidian Fallout?

I'm sure that stuff will be on the nexus still. Right guys?

Quick, post rare Todds

He knew it was going to be fucked up and didn't want to take the fall

Let Peter "not interested in talking about realism in a game with talking mutants and ghouls Hines take the fall

>you can dress up as Link and slay dragons with the Master Sword in Skyrim

No, because every other week of the year they're wading through knee deep piles of normie cash to get to their desks.

They won't accept mods like that. Its against the rules of Bethnet.

I can already do that for free

Does this even include the DLC?

Yeah, but now it is a QUALITY product... made by Bethesda.

I have a feeling this was Sony's fault. They wouldn't let people use custom assets so Bethesda had to find a way to dress up mods as "DLC""

>killing the only thing that makes these games not shit with their bare hands
Feels bad.

>Don't even get a discount for owning the PC version

I mean, does it at least come with all the DLC? Not that I want VR anyway. Its expensive as fuck.

!!!Unless LL makes a mod where I can touch Piper's massive boobs and jiggle them in real time with my hands!!!

twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/874132567087210496

>!!!Unless LL makes a mod where I can touch Piper's massive boobs and jiggle them in real time with my hands!!!

As if they weren't planning this since the first fiasco

Alright guys, Fallout 1 has a steeper learning curve, and I'm getting it more. Ive died often because of my mistakes and started all over. Im going with a sniper friendly loadout. Percep, int, agility, small guns, lock picking, sneaking, energy weps eventually with speech up high. Should I bother with charisma if my speech and barter is up there?
we all agree that gifted is pretty op right? I usually go with bloody mess for my 2nd perk cause of the take aways.

Not sure.

Mate, Zenimax is like one of the most scummiest campaigns around. They are epitome to greedy money grabbing jews. Don't try to whitewash bethesda here, you god damn Toddler.

>!!!Unless LL makes a mod where I can touch Piper's massive boobs and jiggle them in real time with my hands!!!
Fuck you now I want this

youtu.be/rQ28FcRePAo

fuck everyone

You just know there is some upper management dude who doesn't play video games trying to justify his six figure salary by pushing the paid mod idea.

Do what? How am I whitewashing Bethesda or zenimax I just feel like sonys stance on modding was what gave this an extra push

Is this enough Toddollars to use your waifu's massive breasts?

It would've happened regardless. What even the point of bethesda.network they launched if not to serve as the groundwork for paid mods system? Smarter people than me predicted that shit the moment it went live.

Of course, Sony being jews is another story, but Bethesda gladly jumped on that dick without any second thought. They wanted it.

So is the paid mod shit just for console fags?

They clearly stated unlocking achievements with mods but modding on PC already has that covered.

have you prepurchased Fallout VR yet? :^)

It's for everyone it seems. Aside from maybe the switch.

Is anyone really surprised that Bethesda did this? I fucking told you. I told you all. Bethesdanet wasn't made just to be free mods.

>expecting reddit not to fish for upboats
come on, that's literally the issue with reddit. the reputation system prevents honesty and fosters a hugbox.

not like we don't """""pirate""""" GUNs mods anyway. this will be the same shit again.

>VR

So this is the end for Nexus?

Not in the slightest. Read the FAQ.

Though it's still overall a VERY shaky idea that at best they've completely and utterly fuckied up on expressing.

>implying Nexus isn't going to get more traffic now than ever
Kekaroonie.

Trainwiz abandoned us and won't come in so we can grill him.

I wonder how much money Bethesda threw down the toilet making this conference.

Why was it cut short, or not show off any Wolfenstein 2 gameplay? They could have made simple youtube videos for all of this stuff and be done with it.

Wolfenstein 2 does look cool but its not worth having a huge conference over...if it was going to be for Starfield, then sure. The whole conference just didn't feel needed and overhyped.

>Zenimax throws their army of lawyers at Nexus
>site gets cucked into the oblivion

I can totally see that.

Delaney said when the game first came out he'd be willing to voice act for mods as a way of getting his name further out there and upskilling himself, not sure if that situation has changed in the last year and a half.

They're too busy marketing VR to plebs like you who want to stare are giant ugly-ass computer tits from 2 inches away to give a damn about any of that

They only come out with a flagship title every ~3 years or so.

Giving them their own conference was a retarded idea.

So how does the Wolfenstein timeline work? Was it normal up until WW2?

rate my wife

>ancient Jew magic-tech
Yeah, sure, let's say it diverged at WWII.

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
>pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

Links dead.

I find it difficult to make non-European waifus. Let's just say my nigres has to wear sunglasses all day.

wouldn't smash/10

Abusivebutneverchargedbecauseofdoublestandards/10

I don't really want VR. Its hideously expensive.

I'd sooner use that money to buy a new computer than an overpriced headset.

Yeah. I bet Todd didn't make an appearance because of the Creation Club thing. He'd probably fumble all over himself trying to explain it, and then get memed into eternity again.

VR makes me nauseous. All this VR hype is shit to me because I will never get to enjoy it.

>I don't really want VR. Its hideously expensive.
And it makes people sick
And the only control scheme which is barely manageable is teleporting garbage

So I can get the Npcs naked and standing next to each other but the animations don't actually play, even in the test environment, did I fuck the load order up?

Have none of you guys played TNO or the Old Blood?

>The old Blood - Nazis involved with resurrecting a giant demon thing that looks like a cross between a muppet and Cthulu.
>The New Order - Everyone assaults the Nazis, fail, Deathshead takes over the entire world with giant robots, wake up from coma and Nazis rule world, concentration camps in the US for blacks and etc
>New game - Fighting Nazis in the US

In the New Order you steal nazi nuclear codes from a Nazi moon base to blow the Nazi regime away, but thats a fucking stupid plot anyway, of course the Nazis won't suddenly surrender. Oh and the Nazis also beat the US into making the atom bomb, nuked Manhattan. US surrendered.

There's a guide on LL. Use it.

You're forgetting the ancient Jew magic-tech.

I made this before I deleted the game

Just woke up /fog/, can someone give me a 30 seconds recap of how much of a clusterfuck E3 was?

Looks breddy gud. That visor is trash tho.

paid
mods

Paid mods but behind 5 layers of corporate double-speak

>Wolfenstein sequel, fighting Nazis in occupied America
>Dishonored 2 DLC, DAUD IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS
>Fallout 4 VR, lol
>PAID MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but not really
>The Evil Within 2 inexplicably exists

Paid mods 2.0
fo4 vr
nothing else worth mentioning.

Fuck off, they're going at it again?

this sums it up pretty well

>you see that mod
>you can buy it

Honestly, the Jew-magic-tech didn't shit on my suspension of disbelief as much as the final boss of the The Old Blood.

Its literally a cthulu muppet looking motherfucker. Up until then, well, except for the nazi zombies, the game was fairly normal. The last boss of ToB looks like something straight out of fucking World of Warcraft.

Probably the best chink Nora I've seen. Looks alright but not mannequin hot, has some edgy makeup but not overdone, well balanced character looks.

They should had just waited for Elder scrolls 6 and release paid mods with it so people would not complain but NO those greedy fuckers could not wait few years.

the only fucking mods they should allow on creation club are quest/new world mods, because that would make sense to have it vetted by beth and monetized.. Why on earth would anyone spend money on modern looking couches when there's so many mods that already add that?

shit man

I don't even know the cash value of their jewbux yet, and I already know 500 is too much for a backpack

BECAUSE BETHESDA WANTS YOUR FUCKING MONEY, DUMBASS.

>prototype gauss rifle
>when the vanilla one is kitbashed
>LITERALLY selling horse armor

Pretty much this, if they were released at the launch of a full notable title people wouldn't have as much room to talk shit.
I don't think they should do it at all, Bethesda big titles sell more and more every time. The fact they're still grasping for a few bucks after F4, skyrim special edition, and season passes is fucking infuriating.

almost makes you wonder if the horse armor thing is just a joke to get back at us for rejecting it the first time

>see I age of some of the FO4 paid more.

FUCK! So that's why the guys who made the NCR Ranger and X-02 never released the Hellfire armor. It's one of the first mods they are are rolling out, along with what seems to be the Chinese Stealth Suit that we already have for free despite Todd claiming no more that have been free will be listed.

I mean sure, their mods are better than. The actual armor Bethesda put in the base game, but it still bothers me that they sold out. Or maybe their team is actually Bethesda employees?

>Tfw Bethesda will have the Stealth Suit and Hellfire on their DLCpaidmodstore, but not the NCR Veteran Ranger armor, that would sell more than either combined, because they have that Obsidian made a better Fallout.

>collision prevents placing a settlement beacon on top of the giant Nuka-Cola bottle at Nuka Rocket

Rats.

I thought they said mods that are already out won't be paid? Horse armor was one of the first ever for fallout 4.
Is that guass rifle already available somewhere or what?

>Chinese Stealth Suit that we already have for free despite Todd claiming no more that have been free will be listed
Dude already said it wasn't his suit

Dogtooth said that he and Unoctium have nothing to do with Chinese or Hellfire armor.

how many moneys is a bethbuck? whats the conversion?

Fucking tab and fucking autocorrect.

>See an image of some of the FO4 paid mods.