/svg/ Shadowverse General

Today is the LAST DAY that Street Fighter Leaders will be up for sale, buy your favorite before it's too late!

Double daily mission rewards and 40 packs for Shadowverse's 1st birthday event.

NEW EXPANSION: WONDERLAND DREAMS
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

All cards info (so far):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Crystal sale going on: $80 for 7500 crystals (can purchase up to 3x)

Sleeves/Emblems from older seasons are avaible once again for Crystals
>Bellringer, Urd, Liza, Elana, Otohime's Guards

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/cFugs2Mm

Old thread:

I want to fuck Otohime's feet

Why the threads are moving so fast?

Because even though it's a shit game, the alternatives are somehow even worse.

Exterminate all knife ears

Did all forest players just stopped playing or they gave up and moved to another craft?
Im curious because I think no other class plays like forest, so the change must have been hard.

How dumb of a nigger do you have to be to claim you anecdotal experience is worth more than the anecdotal experience of hundreds of people. Do you even read what you type? All the people crying "muh self-reported stats" are fucking retards, bar none.

Fat tits are the best tits.

Why are people freaking out about Ded? It's literally a worse version of Dolorblade unless you have multiple things you want to kill, and far worse if you have some shit you don't want to kill

Reminder

>get Blood and Dragon quest
>sure, I'll do it with Suicide Blood
>Aggro Shadow, Aggro Shadow, Aggro Blood, Aggro Shadow
>fuck this, I'm switching to Dragon
>Dshift, Dshift, Aegis, Dshift
Fuck this volatile fucking RNG fiesta of a match-up roulette. I wish I could just bring myself to uninstall.

>Did all forest players just stopped playing or they gave up and moved to another craft?
For the most part yeah. They really only get one or two cards each expansion and it's been mostly the same since standard because of that. Now without really good cards they are just kind of fucked and forest is mostly unplayable since roach doesn't work anymore, which was the only thing keeping forest afloat.

He's right.

>not just alternate every time you lose

The class is just boring so I never touch it outside of quests, I'm having more fun with fucking DShift than with Roach.dek.

I dont fucking care anymore

I want to run a deck with 3 Otohime
what is my best bet?

>since roach doesn't work anymore
Oh boy, you're dumb. People were only bored of it, mostly because there other deck broken than Roach.

Reminder that Darkness Evolved was the best meta this game had.
Back then there was more deck variety in ranked than in any other card game format ever seen, besides MTG legacy.
All of the following decks were playable:

>Storm Haven
>Elana Haven
>Seraph Haven
>Elana/Seraph Hibrid Haven
>Control Haven
>Aggro Dragon
>Midrange Dragon
>Control Dragon
>PTP Elf
>Midrange Elf
>Aggro Sword
>Midrange Sword
>Control Sword
>Aggro Shadow
>Midrange Shadow
>Dshift Rune
>Aggro Bats Blood
>Control Blood

All of these were valid choises that you could pilot to Masters and the gap between Tier 1 and 2 was much more small, making it viable to play almost whichever class on any playstyle you wanted and still win most of the time.
Im sorry for the anons that missed the best format.

I run otohime in Walfrid deck and Meme in the sky deck. Only 2 though.

Forest just feels so weak at the moment. Unless someone else can inform me with an alternative the only flavors I can choose for forest is Roach or WolfBolt. Both are decent but in this current meta their winning conditions just seems to be very unreliable.

Forest is just getting shit with each expansion too.

If that was true forests winrate would be a lot higher despite its low play rate, roach isn't good anymore.

Dumb keks! prepare for shitposting!

Gaywine meme maybe

you're actually retarded if you think this won't be played

Weak how? Play that fucking deck for once. Do the turn 3 Ancient Elf combo or drop Gobu. Turn 4 Elven princess or turn 5 Feena. You need just to look out for these cards.

>ded

trips confirms
dear god

I remember whe Forest used to be the "expensive" deck back in DE days, because you needed two sets of legos and a bunch of golds. Now that's just normal.

I was around during that time and the threads on /v/ and Veeky Forums were just endless bitching about T2 Haven decks from newfags.
Maybe the meta was healthier but the endless culture of bitching about cards meant Aria and Elana were given the same treatment as Hector today.

>7-9 on turn 5
>muh removal
T-that's fine. Didn't want to make a non-shadow deck anyway....

I'm kinda confused why the decided to name him "Ded Moroz", because Ded Moroz is a russian Santa. Literal translation would be "Old Man Frost", where ded = old man/grandfather, and moroz = frost.

Cuz they are japanese and ignorant to western culture?

they just take what sounds cool

i think that's the point
he's russian santa cause this expansion is fairy tale themed
he's in shadow because cold and frost are related with death/necromancy and his name conveniently has "ded" in it

...but all he does is brings presents to kids...

And?
Nigga, Santa HAS to be undead. How else would he last this long?

Once you actually play Ded Moroz you'll realize he isn't as super strong as you expected him to be.

he brings presents (defence and liches) to kids (luna)

Because he only exists as fiction to be passed down

He isn't. He's literally a goblinmount demon with ward swapped out for extra 2 atk, and a bit of heal strapped on top. On curve, there's absolutely no useful LW target Goblinmount can't kill that this card can (lich generator and corpse have

Is anyone else afraid that WLD won't shake things up enough? Aside from maybe Lion of Goldenia, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of cards that you can build decks around. Sure, it may change the a few of the cards in the decks that already exist a bit, but currently it seems like there isn't much that'll keep Shadow and Dragon in check. Perhaps I'm just being pessimistic. After all, most people thought Sibyl was garbage at first, but it turns out it was actually great. Maybe some of that might be going on here.

concede plz 82842

>Ded Moroz (Russian: Дeд Mopoз [dʲɛt mɐˈros]; Belarusian: Дзeд Mapoз, Dzyed Maróz; Ukrainian: Дiд Mopoз, Did Moróz; Russian diminutive Russian: Дeдyшкa Mopoз, Dédushka Moróz) is a Slavic fictional character similar to that of Father Christmas. The literal translation is "Old Man Frost", often translated as "Grandfather Frost". Ded Moroz brings presents to children and often delivers them in person on New Year's Eve.

>people freaking out over what'll be a worse goblinmount/dolorblade in anything but the most ideal scenario
Calm the fuck down you dumb cunts

>just make neutral shadow to bypass the drawback all together
>1 spear
>2 lyrial/unica
>3 grimnir
>4 strix of balance
>5 this guy

Or they can just go full last word shadow: 1 5/7, 2 4/4, destroy an enemy follower and/or 1 shadow at turn 5

Fuck, this guy is better than Cinderella with his ridiculous stats.

I need my Snowy emblem

No one thought Sybil was garbage beyond retards who didn't play ramp dragon. There was numerous posts calling it top tier. Just a lot of people wishing she didn't have the turn limiter because then she would be insanely OP and that's what people wanted for dragon at the time. Belphegor was the true legendary people called trash that turned out to be pretty good.

>Is anyone else afraid that WLD won't shake things up enough?
We haven't even seen half the cards yet. There's still two legendaries for forest left and a single legendary for every class and neutral, plus a lot of golds which can also be pretty strong on their own.

Not every class, I forgot sword and Haven got their second, but there's still more for Blood, Rune, Shadow, Dragon, Forest.

>1 spear
Spear costs 2 nigga

I've been playing around with harvest festival. It's still pretty good.

Will DE leave T2 when the next expansion comes out?

Ded can also mean uncle

>people freaking out
It's just the local discord shitters who have no idea how this game works

As you said goblinmount demon is better than this card, but if dark alice neutral lich ledger becomes a thing, I do think people might consider running this guy over goblinmount

>has the same cost/stats of evo Albert, without needing an evo
>"drawback" can actually be beneficial, or negligible depending on how you build around it

thanks.

don't think they've said anything about that but some changes would be nice

hybrid neutral/last words shadow will be tier one
it's obvious with caterpillar and now ded moroz they're pushing a new type of midrange with a neutral core combined with shadow followers with powerful last words you can sack

If that shit somehow works better than nep, sure I'll eat my words

Onegai

Thanks, Ginger

you dumb cucks

Nope, uncle is dyadya (дядя).

It's a damn shame this card isn't viable.

Some dumb cucks use it in dirt rite aggro. She's a huge tempo swing on t4 as a second player. But requiring an evo and an amulet is too big of a requirement for me, so I run Halo Golem instead, he is more consistent and goes directly into face.

Why not both?

Need concede please

Thanks Lou-chan!

New leeks when

>those knees

Too much high cost shite, gonna brick. Need very strong opening turns for that deck to succeed.

Just like Sibyl has a "bit of heal strapped on top"

Ded gayme

>people already freaking out about Grandpa Frost simply because it's a shadow card
>b-but muh double liches

I've actually tried playing a liches/last wards deck this expansion and you rarely get to keep more than one thing on board at a time. Your best plays are always to Urd something, rather than completely destroy it and but turn 5 Dolorblade seems like a better play because you usually want to destroy one guy, since you already have some liches, Urd or whatever on board.
It does have better vanilla stats though.

>Diligently clear shadownigger board for 4 turns
>He slaps down an evolved Albert body with no drawbacks

Just DoD it bru

Like I said, better vanilla stats, but we all know what happens to big do nothings this game.

>"Neutral" expansion
>Only 4 neutral cards revealed
>No gold cards revealed
epic

Great
Now she spawns a lich and we lose

Whoever drew this doesn't understand how choking someone works.

>decide to finish arisa's chapters
>turn on game sounds, since i usually play with them off
>arisa's voice

she sounds different from what i remember. not sure if it's a downgrade but it's kinda jarring. she get a new VA?

Ya

Is oldbert going to save sword?

kys dubcuck

Has it been confirmed that Hero of Antiquity is Officer Timmy instead of Commander Timmy?

Sword's new rush girl was made for him

>No new enhance cards

Why the hell russian analog for Santa Claus (Ded Moroz = Дeд Mopoз = Grandfather Frost) is a shadow card? Am i missing soimething? Is he supposed to be the old representation of the grandfather winter, that litterally was winter devil?

>evolved albert
Does he have Storm too?

Why is momotaro a girl

>pre-release catacomb
>"lol people are worried about a worse chimera"
>pre-release ded moroz
>"lol people are worried about a worse goblinmount

Officer Timmy

Guys, guys, listen.
>Ded Moroz+3 skeletons+haunted house
>deal 3 damage + Heal for 3
How can Hector even compete?

>LMAO healing for 4 on turn 5 is fucking nothing *proceeds to write his third post of the day about how busted Sibyl is*

He originally was a demon in Slavic myths before turning into Russian Santa Claus under the influence of Orthodox traditions.

Ignore the shadowniggers. Those are retards trying to look at the card in the context of current Midrange Shadow, when this is a Neutral focused expansion, and the card allows you to build your deck around it.

Man-Eating Mangrove is such an underrated Amulet. It either stalls Aggro for two whole turns, forces them into spending an Evolve or weeds out dumb netdeckers who go and hit face without thinking clearly.

>Sibyl
>need to be played on 5th turn so her ability pays off
>need overflow to trigger heal
>leggo, 4/5

>Ded Moroz of balance
>destroys only allied shadowcraft, easy to get around or used if running last words shit
>instantly heals if there are shadowcraft followers that can fuel necromancy later on
>gold, 5/7

Just bump his stats to 3/5, he'd be balance

>pre-release sneks
>pre-release gawain

kiss dumb cuck