Hey Veeky Forums, Technician here. What do you guys use for soap after cleaning up yourself after a days work?

Hey Veeky Forums, Technician here. What do you guys use for soap after cleaning up yourself after a days work?

That orange shit that feels like sand

Smells like orange too, which is nice.

A bar of lava soap in the shower

We get this stuff in the Mine, it's not terrible, usually I can scrub whatever horrible substance I've gotten into off.

Nothing because I'm not a subhuman grease monkey
But I do wash my hands with organic goats milk soap a few times a day

Faggot office jockey detected

Fibre optics tech but whatevs

We use this at work, best I've used. Steico's nut scrub works pretty well too.

Lava soap, fast orange, or that gojo goop in a tub. It's all good at removing crud.

>Fast Orange
das it mane
a Go-Jo is fine to

but if i'm really greasy i'll wash my hands in straight gasoline first, then soap

This.

aw yis

Fast and easy. Great for just about anything that gets your hands good and dirty.

>ai wurk wit mah hands imma reel man!
lmao

Don't mind me, just taking my sweaty but clean hands out for a walk.

Prissy bitch. Also, fuck gloves and their lack of tactile feedback

Those ones that don't have fingertips are nice though. Significantly reduced knuckle bashing.

Gasoline and other corrosives make the skin on my fingertips peel for a week. :(

I have to use gloves and use lotion to keep skin moisturized after using gojo. Sometimes I like to use Dawn, but it isn't always abrasive enough.

/Weak skin feels bad

After I'm out in the garage I'll wash my hands with windex. Ammonia is a great emulsifying agent.

I use gloves like a sane person. Then just wash with normal dishoap when I get inside.

Boraxo

You know I've heard of people doing that I do use borax for household cleaning (borax in the rinse water means no film and everything sparkley) and sometimes during an extra rinse cycle in the laundry every so often.

Didn't know such a mixture could do tough hand grime. I might have to try that some time out of curiosity.

literally just dawn

Solvol bars - nice and cheap

motomaster pumice lmao
for body just use irish spring or whatever bars are on sale and the scrubby thing

I throw on surgical gloves before I work because I fucking hate having to get shit out from around my nails. Any particularly nasty patches of grime on me get a splash of WD40, a wipe with a rag, and then my usual body wash.

We have this shit.
And then a nice shower with normal shower gel.

>keeping those in one piece
Also, being allergic for latex is a bitch when using those kinds gloves.

I've never gotten so messy it couldn't be cleaned up with that softsoap stuff in the squirt bottle.
For my shower soap I use this, it's at Target and it smells fucking incredible.

>latex
whatr about nitrile?

shit, does it really turn negros into reformed citizens like the packaging suggests?

I like this stuff because it works better than anything else ive tried and it doesnt scratch my hands up like lava or the sandy orange shit.

I just clean off with the shop's pressure warsher

only thing we used in auto shop
>cheap
>effective
i do like me some fast orange for oily arms

There's only one product that does that.

Wow

No good, doesnt stretch

Why did she do this? That black dude was unquestionably more attractive than the nip man.

laundry powder works wonders getting grease and oil off your hands

Been my favorite for as long as I can remember

>being so selfish you care about "attractiveness" rather than not diluting the gene pool

That and Dawn dish soap to cut oil and grease if it works on baby ducks it will for you to

i use boric acid on my cars

>Ginger beer soap

Fuck user I'm in, thanks for the tip

Cherry flavored Gojo

wait this threads about washing hands? well in that case i rub my oily and greasy hands on my neighbors dog to clean them off

Lava soap in a bottle
Dawn

he wasn't. hips too wide, shoulders too narrow. brow not heavy enough. built like a cheap compact fridge.
biceps can't fix bones.

then again, you're probably a gay white guy and have different standards than me, a straight white guy, and way different standards than a gook. i look a dude i'm looking for someone who i might be able to emulate and learn to become as great as and keep around as a bro and wingman.

straight or gay white is white

White isn't even a real race and neither is black. There is only ethnicity. And if you have no defined ethnicity, to assign you a race would be to erase what little heritage you had to fall back on.

So white isn't white, and black isn't black.

This crimson capsule brought to you by this amazing thing called reality that exists outside the narrow minded bickering of burgerstanian pundits.

Fuck off, faggot.

>Cherry flavored Gojo
>flavored

>buying into marketing wank and using boutique products for "serious mechanics".

It doesn't work for diesel oil

Also lava soap is cheaper than this

Cheaper than buying two different products?

>What do you guys use for soap after cleaning up yourself after a days work?
Normally, I wear nitrile gloves since I don't want to absorb petrochemicals into my bloodstream.

When my hands are greased up, I find normal hand soaps are "weak" because they were formulated to not excessively dry out the skin. But that means they have moisturizers which are in one sense more "oils" and thus weaken the ability of the soap to remove thick sticky grease.

I found it cheapest to have a shaker bottle with lid. I fill the bottle with cheap laundry powder detergent. The lid keeps air moisture from getting inside the bottle and making the powder soggy or lumpy. It's cheap and breaks down the thick dark grease.

Because the laundry soap powder is somewhat grainy, it also provides a nice scrubbing action. If I need more grainy scrubbing, I rinse off the hands and sprinkle some new detergent. It's definitely far less abrasive than Lava brand soap which has pumice that tears the outer layer of skin off.

>literally just dawn
It has no scrubbing action. Dawn is just too smooth and slides around. Some types of oily or greasy substances soak into the upper surface of the skin and need the physical scrubbing action of gritty particles. I don't want to be tediously rubbing away ten more times with dawn when I can just wash twice with something gritty and be done. The other problem with dawn is that it also soaks into the skin and leaves a soapy residue imbedded in it. So needing to wash many multiple times is bad for any product as that increases the chance that product soaks into the skin.

>putting an amarark product on your hands
>by choice
Wtf

It smells exactly like cherry candies :o

that shit is the best

It's product marketing psychology. By making their product more enjoyable to use, people will buy it again.

Also good for scrubbing pussy smells from your hands.

Yeah, I buy dollar store dish soap and lava soap

>FLAVOURED
>SOAP

Is this a Korean commercial? They seem to be the most racist people I have ever met.

But it tastes like cherry
I put it on scones

thats the spice

Have you ever accidentally removed a layer of skin from the pressure being too high?

>he doesn't enjoy a slice of toast with cherry Gojo slathered on in the morning

That's what I use, great stuff, makes you smell like a stripper

Cherries stain things, though. They're not known for their cleaning power and fresh scent like oranges are.