Why do people look down on small cars? Small cars are:

Why do people look down on small cars? Small cars are:

>easier to drive
>easier to park
>more fuel efficient
>lighter
>handle better

They typically don't offer six or eight cylinder engines.
Not as much interior room for comfort and cargo.
Ride quality is often much harsher.
Cheap interiors with poor fit and finish. Actually that one's true of any car made within the last 15 years.
In a collision, the larger car and its driver will have less damage.

I like small cars user.

I enjoy and drive a small car. And I know that my next one will be small too.
You are not alone user.

Not a tiny manlet, Need a big car.

So you say you are fat?

Eh, you could say that. Not a hambeast whale, but I sure ain't skinny.

I'll admit that those 90's civic hatchbacks were alright tho. They look small on the outside but they got a surprising about of legroom in there

American'ts are dumb and think that more > less, always

So big car > small car etc

Plus people are insecure and don't want to be seen as lesser/want to be seen as higher up the social ladder and having big, expensive things supposedly foes that.

I'd 6'1", yeah I can fit in a FR-S, but holy fuck I much prefer how beastly even a Genesis Coupe sits, taking up more space on the road, wider longer wheelbase is superior to little clown cars.

Mainly that, I hate little clown cars like the Fiat 500, Mini Cooper, Suzuki shits and Honda Fits.

S Class is the pinnacle of automobiles, so yeah, a dumb old camry or maxima drives a lot nicer than some jalopy corolla celica shitbox. Fuck your lightweight is better philosophy, no it's not.

I knew this was going to be the response lol.

>American'ts are dumb and think that more > less, always

Europoors cry some moar.

It's almost as if this is a large country with long distances between locations Some people needing to commute long distance, as well as be able to transport family as well as things they buy and want to be able to do so comfortably.

the only people who look down on anything are retards that are brainwashed to believe that being a winner is the most important thing in life. usually retarded insecure southerners that are still in denial over losing the civil war. typically inheritated a house or had their parents buy one for theirselves and have everything controlled by them and are mad that they cant be like the evil libruls that makes them so jelous that they live in a society that isnt stubborn and backwards such as the one theyre stuck in.

this

i think it has more to do with the price of fuel. during the 70s there was a big shift to fuel efficient small cars by virtually every manufacturer because the fuel price demanded it.

But I agree that having a large comfortable car is the way to travel. We used to go on vacation in this big oldsmobile and it was helluva comfortable even at 5 or 6 hour stretches.

I THINK THIS MOTHR FUCKER IS ON TO SOMETHING. FUCK CLOWN CARS!

Big cars are fuckin BOSS. If your boss drives around a little sub compact, you must have an awful job.

a civic is comfortable and drives just as well as luxury cars from 20 years ago while getting fuel economy comparable to a diesel

is your boss like lindberg from office space? i knew a guy who was like that some asshole wrestling coach that power tripped all the fucking time while driving a 20yo porsche

>typically don't offer six or eight cylinder engines
Reeeee
Why does a sub 1300kg v8 manual coupe not exist. I literally want the ls swapped fd to be a real car because it is perfection

>inb4 c5 vette
I would love a c5 z06 with the ls6 but they cost 40k in New Zealand and left hand drive is a novelty I could do without

Actually I did just think of the Cerbera but those are rare and unreliable. I want my pushrod truck motor and Japanese tier electrics

Sounds like a losers mentality faggot.

As a newer driver, I love the feel of small cars because they feel easier to control. Plus I can't complain about the good mileage. Might switch to something bigger for my next vehicle if I can find something fuel efficient just so I'm safer in a crash than I am now in my shitbox.

I miss having a large sedan for comfy long cruises, but having a compact suv is much nicer for city driving. Much more responsive handling and easy to park. If I ever move back to the middle of nowhere, I'll probably get another full size sedan.

>In a collision, the larger car and its driver will have less damage.
Ban large cars, duh

*Large cars pose a risk to small cars
*Large cars pose a greater risk to pedestrians and public property
*Large cars cause excessive road wear
*Large cars consume large amounts of fuel and produce large amounts of pollution
>^what europe wanted to do
>what europe did: ban fast cars
>MUH INLINE 3 DIESEL WAGON