Name a car everyone thinks is fast, but isnt

Name a car everyone thinks is fast, but isnt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnQP95aVv04
youtube.com/watch?v=NMcN6SQrtcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most BMWs

Miat

What do you mean by "fast"

fast around a circuit? fast on a drag strip? 0-60 time? 0-100 time?

Nobody said a bone stock civic is fast but its definitely capable of being fast whether its a street car or a full time race car, or a drag car.

a modern BMW, especially M variants are fast as fuck. most modern cars in general are pretty fast

bait but this is a fast car.

nobody thinks a Miata is fast.

its quick and feels fast because of how low to the ground it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=BnQP95aVv04

>Shingo approved

Miatas are almost always faster in solo and track events where I go in Reno, NV. The tuned ones with headers and exhaust set ups are even faster than subies with 400 horses, although on the track, the time is close and a superior lap is often the product of a better driver.

Mazda RX-8...

Every Maserati ever

Where in Reno are these tracks? I live right by Reno, and I have yet to find a track that I can go on anywhere near by. I have to go to Willow Springs if I want a chance at legal racing.

>inb4 GTR vs Corvette shitstorm

Without its meme engine

Lancer, and to a lesser extent pretty much any car known for rallying. Lots of people don't realise they make shitty 100hp versions of them.

Pickups
HP doesn't matter when you're geared only for towing

>Miatas are almost always faster in solo and track events where I go in Reno, NV. The tuned ones with headers and exhaust set ups are even faster than subies with 400 horses, although on the track, the time is close and a superior lap is often the product of a better driver.

well 1 thing is the track may be small and cater to vehicles like the Miata or you dont have any track and what you actual are watching is conefagging aka AutoX. which OF fucking course the Miata will dominate in

>He's never heard of Jordan Cox

I'm not even gonna make fun of you, you're missing out

youtube.com/watch?v=NMcN6SQrtcw

A GTR without the RB26? Bruh even the GTS-t with the RB20DET is still fast doing 6.5 secs 0-100kph is faster than the E30 M3.

Veloster

>Dat rear bump at the end

Shingo would be proud

Golf GTI.

It is fast to overheat