/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>SSE? Should i use the Skyrim Special Edition?
Only if you don't want mods. It does not have SKSE and the ENB binaries are bad. Stick with Old Skyrim.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRkrascT_iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you todd

I love you too, user.

Waifus, lore , harmony and toddbucks

With that kind of attitude you'll never earn toddollars.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

He can't keep getting away with it

Cringe

What an exciting day. Decided to do the dragonborn stuff so I ran my character up to High Hrothgar. Did all the shit up there and wanted to stay the night since I'm using a needs mod and Frostfall and didn't want to be too cold or tired, but all the damn beds up there are owned.

So I run my ass down the mountain shivering and freezing when I reach the bottom. Warm up a bit in Ivarstead, and while warming up those Dragonborn cultists show up and attack. I'm mid-fight wondering why no guards are helping when I see the guards glowing over the bridge with frost effects.

After murdering the cultists I run over to see what's going on with the guards, only to find that apparently a vampire and some death hounds attacked. The guards murdered the hounds but apparently the master vampire got himself tore up by a bear, so I killed the bear and looted them all.

I had to go searching for my horse who had run off. I couldn't find him anywhere until I realized he was hiding in some bushes that were swaying in the wind masking his movement.

Decided to call it a night after that. Probably the most excitement Ivarstead has had in, well, ever.

wat?

Reposting from the previous thread!

I'm running TKRE and it seems like the bloom is excessive in a lot of places, is this normal?

Link to dress?

What if it's actually not Todd's fault? What if that's why he wasn't there?

:thinking:

What is Bryn's opinion on vore?

She's a total moralfag so she would never intentionally hurt someone unless it was in self-defense or the defense of someone innocent.

Vampires are also here.

Open the ENBBLOOM.FX dropdown and have a play with the values there.

Soft vore for sexual pleasure, not hard vore for sustenance.

Do you have weather mods installed?

I had a weather mod installed but I uninstalled it before I switched ENB over to TKRE.

I'm using Mod Organizer so I'm 100% sure that the files for the weather mod are gone. It's possible that somehow something might be left over from the weather mod in the save but I don't know what or where to look for that.

What the heck is soft vore and how does it work? I assume this is about when she's giant, right?

Read "Rika's Introduction to Vore" for more info.

IIRC soft vore is where the person being eaten is consumed whole without being injured or damaged.

Hard vore is like, tearing chunks out of them, ripping off limbs, and shit like that. Real bloody guro stuff.

Vorefags get out.

I see now. I have to say I'm always pretty surprised when I come across this stuff and both characters are roughly the same size. This type of stuff really isn't my thing, and I can't say I could ever picture Bryn doing something like that, especially while being normal sized. However, if you want to fantasize I suppose you could imagine up some scenario where it happens accidentally while she's big.

anyone got an enbpalette that doesn't turn my fog green?

Admit it, user.

You want a sexy giantess to slowly wrap her tongue around you as she swallows you whole, wriggling the whole way down.

I'm not into vore myself but I've spent enough time on Veeky Forums that I'm familiar with it even if I don't get off on it.

it now makes so much more sense that bethesda refused to help in skse64 development when in the past they encouraged and lent manpower for the original skse.

Apparently the new paid mods is gonna be an even worse deal than with Steam. Modders will only get paid once when they upload the mod and 100% of everything after that goes directly to Bethesda.

>Its modder is too incompetent for the outfit to appear in group selection

Its not that hard.

Don't kinkshame me.

Sauce? Sounds too bad to be true.

good, anyone who does that deserves to get fucked. time to warm up those pirated mod pastebins

The FAQ makes it seem like they'll get paid once the mod becomes accepted and when they meet 'milestone' goals.

>Creators are paid for their work and start receiving payment as soon as their proposal is accepted and through development milestones.

I wonder if this means people will start gaming the system where they sign up to be a creator, submit a proposal, hit a development milestone or two then give up? If so will Bethesda push to have someone else finish it or just let it die? What happens to people who don't finish their mod?

And you're absolutely right that it makes no mention whatsoever of being paid after it's released, which means that a modder who makes something that gets 100 total purchases would, in theory, get the same amount of money as a modder who makes something that gets 100,000 purchases.

Ultimate combat, duel - combat realism or neither lads?

Wildcat + hit commitment + dodge mod

duh

Is... Is there a way to stop skyrim from updating?

but how will Bethesda ensure that the paid mods are compactible with each other? Especially if the payment is commission based why would the author waste his time updating and releasing compactibility patches?

Ultimate combat.

I use ultimate combat, vigor, wildcat, mortal enemies, attack commitment and tk dodge.

That doesn't sound stable.

It's stable. I've also got hitstop in there. Disabe injuries, timed block in wildcat. Let vigor handle injuries and disable it's combat tweaks. Let ultimate combat handle everything else.

I'm thinking of doing the same. It is stable from my tests, but wildcat brings a lot of redundancy (that one can turn off). I wish wildcat's injury, bow stagger and positional damage were standalone. Player only injuries are the worst.

offline and/or cracks.

> That'll be 10 dollar diggery doo's for 100 credits please!!!!

Wait what skyrim got new update?

Overhauling perks for the first time, is it better to pick SPERG, ordinator, disparity or a mix? Guessing it'll be a mess if I install them all

It will update for this paid mod shit and have a mod encrypter so you can't pirate stuff.

And the consolefags will just be eating that shit up. Yum yum thank you Todd for this delicious shit that everyone on PC has gotten entirely free! We're so lucky you decided to take a massive shit on us! Please give us more delicious feces we just can't get enough!

Disparity doesn't change perks, use it along side a perk mod. Go with Ordinator.

Can you prove this?

Only SSE and FO4

Oldrim will be fine.

But without SKSE64, a great many mods will be severely hobbled because they won't be able to use any of the extra functions. And ENB for SSE is pretty godawful too so there's very little incentive to switch from oldrim to SSE

>ingame store for purchasing creation kit mods
If it's going to be in game it's going to need an update anyway.
Then you have to realize that if they're going to stop people pirating something that is ridiculously easy to pirate (ESP and BSA file drag and drop essentially) there has to be some level of encryption.

Is her follower version updated in tesgeneral?

is there a non-buff male body replacer?

>paid mods
>mod encryption
>still no SKSE

WOW

you guys seen that coming though right?

>It's not paid mods, guys.
>But you gotta pay for them

Why is E3 so embarrassing?

>mod encrypter
>when bethesda cant even add copy protection to official DLC
>or make bethesda net account check if your game is bought instead of pirated

Lmao

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Skyrim Special Edition will have to update

Oldrim will not have to update

Also Bethesda has traditionally never had any real controls over people pirating DLC. They have never put anything at all into place previously, and likely won't have anything more than a simple server check AT MOST which will be easily negated either by a crack or by modifying the host file so the check never goes through.

Don't get me wrong I can understand why you're concerned but really there's no reason to be. The people this will affect most are the consolefags who can't just drag-and-drop ESP/BSA files like we can, they're forced into paying no matter what.

If I understood correctly, only SSE and FO4 will be affected. I'm not saying you're wrong, because nowadays faggots put DRM in everything, even hardware and the paying customer gets shafted every time. I'm just saying that for the previously stated reasons, it is less likely to happen - the engine might get even worse than it is now.

>not a new IP

So what shitpost was you, Niko?

This E3 has taken all my enjoyment out of TES series, even retroactively.

Does the Gothic series have good mods? Will Elex have good mod? I need a replacement.

I've never played a 3D Fallout and was planning on getting Fallout 3 and New Vegas but now I want noting to do with Beth. I'm thinking of getting STALKER to replace FO but don't know what to replace TES with.

>invisibility is an expert level spell

mmmmmmmmm what a tasty positive community feedback in the comments

Elex wont even have waifus.

Bethesda is trying to play it off as not being 'paid mods' by trying to pass it off as not being 'mods' in the traditional sense of the word.

These will be user-created-content that has been professionally curated and co-developed by Bethesda, making them not 'mods' in the traditional sense but more like 'micro DLC' and as such it's not paid mods at all.

There wasn't anything that bad about it except no TES announcement and todd going all dude paid mods lmao which doesn't affect anyone who didn't fall for the new skyrim jew

>Yeah, everything should be FREE and modders shouldn't be paid for their work! I'm 12 years old and FUCK CAPITALISM!!1

How do you respond?

Not yet unfortunately, I'm sorry. I kinda want to finish it soon. Actually, since I've been asked more than once about it today already I might actually try to do it, but I'm worried I don't remember everything necessary for getting a RaceMenu face onto a follower. I vaguely remember some parts but I'm worried I've forgotten something at this point...

>These will be user-created-content that has been professionally curated and co-developed by Bethesda, making them not 'mods' in the traditional sense but more like 'micro DLC' and as such it's not paid mods at all.

That doesn't too bad though...

Was there ever a mod for Oblivion that added a (Empty) thing to empty containers like in later Beth games?

Or do I have to pay for it.

I would calmly point out that certain things, such as the police force, should not be monetized.

>no TES announcement
>no new IP
>paid mods
>charging $60 for FO4 VR even if you own the base game

There WAS the bit about a new wolfenstein game, that wasn't too bad.

Marketing shit can make anything sound better than it is. Co-developed can mean anything as small as "We sent the modder an e-mail twice a week to follow up on the mod status and QA tested it for half an hour before approving it for the store."

Wintermyst and summermyst - is it worth installing both or do you get all of summermyst's in wintermyst?

>STALKER
Good choice. I played stalker, tried getting into NV and couldn't help but say it was an inferior stalker. The atmosphere is hard to beat. Give Metro a shot, too. It's linear but stunning.

The recent happenings shouldn't sway you from the Bethesda games though. If you have interest in them, you can still enjoy them. The future is bleak for new mods, but I'm sure we'll keep a few good authors.

We know damn well that they aren't going to be doing a lot of quality control when it comes to paid mods.

They're incompatible, install one or the other.

It's more or less just a paid-for Steam Workshop which will be bound to have worse mods than the nexus. I mean wasn't the #1 mod during their first attempt just one big rip-off? That skeletal/clothy outfit thing.

>implying it wont be unpaid interns doing overtime in basement right next to Todds rapedungeon

They wont waste real resources on this.

They are not compatible with each other. Though Enai's mods, especially the enchants, benefit a lot from SKSE, I'm thinking of going summer this time round. Summer doesn't have an IJ patch so that's a bummer, but I find summer's enchants to be way better than winter's. If you want enchants out the ass, go Winter + World's Dawn, I guess.

>COMMUNITY CREATED DLC

So how badly is Trainwiz gonna shill thing?

Kanna is a good girl.

Who the fuck is trainwiz and why is everyone sperging out about him?

Quest modder, made Wheels of Lull and World Eater Beater. He was a regular and then left because there was too much shitposting. Bethesda constantly would acknowledge stuff and about a year ago there were rumors he was working on something for them.

>2002 - Morrowind
>2003 - Tribunal
>2004 - Bloodmoon
>2005 - Oblivion trailers
>2006 - Oblivion
>2007 - Knights of the Nine
>2008 - Shivering Isles
>2009 - Fallout 3
>2010 - Fallout 3 DLC
>2011 - Skyrim
>2012 - literally fucking nothing
>2013 - literally fucking nothing
>2014 - literally fucking nothing
>2015 - literally fucking nothing
>2016 - literally fucking nothing
>2017 - literally fucking nothing
>2018 - paid mods for Skyrim (YES - FUCKING FINALLY!!!!)

EXACTLY WHAT COMMUNITY WANTED

>community created updates

I imagine Bryn is the sort of girl that gets devoured whole by a horrific entity and swallowed into a flesh pit pumped full of gaseous aphrodisiac. Her legs and arms would be permanently bound by thick tentacles that swallow the limbs into mouths edged in feelers, pinning her to a fleshy wall.

Several tentacles would then penetrate her at different points. A long thin tentacle that splits into two, penetrating her nasal cavity and winding its way down her throat into her lungs to ensure a mix of oxygen and aphrodisiac would be constant. Second a feeding tube would be inserted into her mouth, down her throat and into the entrance of her stomach. This tube would be used to force feed her, likely the liquefied remains of male victims the monster had no breeding use for. An anal tube and urethra tube would be inserted to take care of her waste, likely pumped into the monsters own waste disposal system. Having no need for vision a large mouth tentacle would swallow part of her head, covering her eyes and insert tentacles into her ears meant to lock out sound, and slowly worm their way into her brain making her more docile. Unfortunately this process of rewriting her mind wouldn't occur quickly enough to prevent the initial experience or the fear, as the breeding tentacle would have begun its constant work almost immediately.

She would never again know a day without being pumped full of monster semen, and one pregnancies end would simply lead to another fertilization. At the end of her fertile period, she would be liquefied into feed for the other captured /tesg/ waifus the monster captured as the years past, producing many offspring that would go out into the world and root themselves into safe places, forming their own fleshy breeding pits. It's so sad when the kids leave home.

hes going off the charts in THAT place right now i bet

>2018
>MOD PIRACY

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT MODS ARE YOU PIRATING TODAY GUYS?

this

first paid content in going to be unofficial Skyrim SE patch isn't it?

at least slap in Dawnguard and Dragonborn in 2012. Damn. You're breaking my heart.

Why are you missing Skyrim DLC, Fallout 4 + DLC, and SSE from that list user?

A FUCKING HORSE ARMOR DLC AT 0:33

AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

no seriously though - Bethesda is dead

Live Another Life or Reborn for alternate start mods friends?

>Fallout 4
ummmmmmmmm what? you mean New Vegas? it wasn't Bethesda game

Skyrim Unbound.

just wait for """official""" Creation Club content for 5,99$

I didn't watch the E3

How shit was it and how bleak is the future of TES?

It went about this well

How likely is it bethesda goes full 180 on paid mods after the massive backlash? Didn't this happen last year?

Mainly I just want to see what happens when nobody gives todd shekels

C'mon user, you put FO3 on there and that was hot garbage before its DLC made it somewhat worth playing