/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #62

SPEND MONEY edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>The world qualifiers are now over. Rewards for those who got ranked in KoG should be available so claim your prizes now
>New box Crimson Kingdom confirmed. Lots of Zombie, Fire, and Red Eyes support. More info here: youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=wC_-uE6bKfI&app=desktop
>The "Duel-A-Thon" event is here until the 18/19th. Get extra rewards for grinding every day and throughout the event
>A new legendary duelist will be arriving soon, stay tuned for more info
>Yami Bakura will return with a gate based event at the end of June
>The first update to the limit/ban list coming soon, Dark Magician appears to be limited to 1

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
yugidecks.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>What is this game? It's mobile Yu-Gi-Oh! using the speed duel format and a smaller card pool. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>The new box may contain new staples, so save gems for now. If you can't wait, the other "big" boxes (UR, VR, NI) are good picks with several staples
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past 35, but if you're not having trouble with the standard duelists advancing stages nets you some gems and jewels
>Level up Mai and Keith quickly to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free
>expect f2p friendly decks to be nerfed faster than p2w ones. Activate those almonds while you can

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/6gr075/so_ive_heard_about_the_creativtimmy_rumor_and_i/
imgur.com/a/2Exf7
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGVLjKpaC74WGxQUnYxWjBfa3M/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGVLjKpaC74Z0MtRVFvVXB5NFU/view
youtube.com/watch?v=qlm6XnKBhtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HELP.

I was gonna pick Union Attack since I only have 1, but the new box makes me think I should pick Red Eyes Spirit since I also only have 1.

The higher the competition is at the lower the overall DP scores are going to be.
You're bound to lose more games even at the top of the ladder if the people you're playing are actually good.

Post the rewards you picked/want to pick

>Dimension Gate SR
>DMG UR

*the competition is the lower
Hey, me too. Good picks.

PLEASE TELL ME THOSE LEAKS ARE FAKE, THIS IS TOO MUCH POWERCREEP

Vanguard or Red Eyes for the UR? Don't really care for the other ones and wanna make a Red eyes deck

Not all the cards datamined are showing up in the boxes. Alexandrite dragon is probably going to be in one of the npc decks

No Alexandrite Dragon is an R from the new pack and Blazing Inpachi is a UR

>Never got my KoG badge
Ok, the qualifier badge is fine too

Some of it is real, but the only stuff confirmed is the stuff in the OP. Often times the real power creep cards are only used by NPCs, like Sakuretsu armor back during the Bakura event.

Anyone got suggestions on what SR to pick? I've already got most of what I need, deciding on Hammer Shark, Flash Assailant or E-con for extra points in pvp or something.

yeah, for intimidation purposes the Qualifiers badge is better

Still, would've liked to get some kind of mat/deck sleeves

Get vanguard, red eyes is cheaper in the trader

I dont know what UR and SR I should get. I have 2 Econs but what if they limit them, I could go gk chief but only have 1 SE. Dimension gate would be useful for farming but only have 1. As for UR I was thinking DMG or Vanguard dragon

kinda thought it would be any UR for the reward
guess it's just gonna be big shield because all the other stuff is easily available

>Big Shield Gardna
>Cocoon of Evolution
Gonna be a real tryhard Weevil shitter this season

Go for Dimension Gate, you can still farm for some Enemy Controllers.

DMG is cuter and I think that unless you really want the card to come in Prismatic/Glossy you should never go for a card trader card as reward

>wanted to try 3 toy magician deck but yugi left too early
>would pick it as SR but have no gift econ

dumb prismatic slut

Got Gardna cause it was the only UR I don't have 3-of already and a Union Attack cause Yugi's a greedy cunt

Oh shit, I forgot about union attack. Should have picked that instead of d gate.

I picked gravekeeper stele for SR because i believe that GKS will stay relevant if they keep adding some support from time to time

if you already have one you can make do with Spell Reclamation, no need for another one specially since Jew variants use Temple of the Kings so you can use it the turn you set it

I got a prismatic Oracle so I could be show off my e-peen when I wreck people with my Gravekeepers deck

>"Alright, the dream died yesterday, but there is a new dream coming and June is gonna be full of events, I can git gud and get some gems!"
>Duel-a-thon is hot garbage

Thanks, Konami.

The 50 rare Stones ARE Nice at least

>Dream died when everyone ran Tripp Econ/Windstorm/Bot
>New event trap
BUENO

Why is there no option to buy the entire pack box?

>ever needing gold or rare stones
these are pocket change

Post your gift cards, retards

>wasted all those UR stones, light stones and coins for Kaibaman
>already obsolete a week later
When will they implement Card Trader refund?

There is a "buy x packs" to the right of the "buy 1 pack". It's enough for most people

>Dkayed and CreativTimmy have been caught cheating at the tournament or at least in PVE

Why the fuck do people do this? I know it's a children's card game but wouldn't that make it even more pathetic? Is your life so pathetic you need to cheat so you can show off your e-peen? At least achieve it through legit effort, goddamn I'm disappointed.

>not running 3 of each for MAXIMUM BLUE-EYES SPAM

Sauce? There's also another Timmy on Oceania.

Someone help me build an Amarylease Bluff Trap deck. Is it even viable?

This is what I've got and having moderate success in PvP

reddit, there's currently a thread about CreativTimmy and there's extremely solid proof (even a youtube video) about him commenting about it

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/6gr075/so_ive_heard_about_the_creativtimmy_rumor_and_i/

>INB4 "maybe the guy was using CreativTimmy name as a joke?"
This was before CreativTimmy even became known

There's currently a shitstorm there.

Twitch/Patreon personalities: not even once.

Kek, #1 player on NA uses a modded apk and he even paid money for it. Legit fags BTFO.

He's going to lose that ticket to the #3, no way he'll get to keep it at this rate.

4U.

Not everyone has the skills to get everything fast.

really dislike the special summon/swarm power creep in the new pack. feels like it could be the 'cyber dragon' moment of duel links.

How are you able to view this?

What pack is most likely to be discontinued next? I assumed Ultimate Rising and have been buying it exclusively pretty much.

>he didn't save his gems for powercreep: the pack
I feel bad for you

>Duel-a-thon is hot garbage
In a meta full of kuriboh/e-con/security orb I really like the card the give.

It'll be around for at least a year, though. Ultimate Rising might be discontinued this week.

I'm fairly sure it's gone today actually.

Why are there no links in the op for the modded apps? Dont tell me you fags actually pay Konami.

There hasn't been any advance notice of discontinued packs after they brought back UR and AoD, so I think the idea of taking any box out has been scrapped.

>needing to pay for a farm deck
I play since one month, haven't spend a single penny on this game and I can easily get a 7k+ score against any LD.

UR and AoD were supposed to be brought back for a "limited time", but they might have changed their minds about that.

imgur.com/a/2Exf7

is this list for real? if so ...

Is the mod apk posted threads ago still usable in the current version?

It's an embarrassment to see Veeky Forums playing the straight and narrow.

Press surrender for 8k score hack: drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGVLjKpaC74WGxQUnYxWjBfa3M/view (V4 Mod)
Face down pvp cheat plus 8k score hack: drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGVLjKpaC74Z0MtRVFvVXB5NFU/view (V5 Mod)

>It's an embarrassment to see Veeky Forums playing the straight and narrow

>XD BUT GUYS were supposed to be the edgy shit side of the internet! Fuck rulefags amirite

Fuuuuck right off.

>Valkyrion
>Double E-Con
Valk because yugi wouldn't drop a second one and it's the last thing I need for my magnet deck and e-con because i'm a fucking casual and can't be arsed to farm kaiba for them

Cool shit. Now I can get a prismatic bonus when I use Cerberus or Piranha farming

>Cheating at a casual version of a children's card game.
>HAVING to cheat at a casual version of a children's card game.
>Cheating during a WCQ

It's not about being straight and narrow, it's about not being fucking garbage at a casual game, how hard is that?

Eh it's 770 gems which isn't bad after the nice amount the qualifiers gave.

>taking a strong ethical stance against cheating on an anonymous imageboard
Why isn't this post being upvoted? It's a karma conspiracy!!! #istandwithkonami

How? Did you get that as reward from WCS? What a waste.

Which should I get as my prismatic super guys? I play Clowns, but I was having thoughts on Twin Headed Thunder Dragon, just for more farming prismatic bonuses, since I often use the dragons and Poly for deck thinning and a fusion summon and special summon bonus

>Spending hours using the same farm decks to farm for cards just so you can play pvp in a casual children's card game.

I already had 3 Dark Magician, Blue Eyes, Valkyrions and Red Eyes, I didn't give a shit about Gandora, The Legendary Fisherman or most of the other boss cards, and I have no intention on building dragons, so getting Vanguard or Kaibaman would've been a waste too. This makes perfect sense for farming, I don't have to clunkily add Blue Eyes to my deck now. I can just use the Riryokou I would've used anyway

>imgur.com/a/2Exf7
>1850 ATK monster as a UR
>2000 ATK monster as a rare
Seems legit

Here's a better question: why spoonfeed anons who want to cheat? What do you personally gain from giving anons a better standing to wallop you in events like the WCQ? More loot = (more gems =) more cards.

If they want to devalue your time, make them exert themselves for it.

You can take this one step further by automating grinding with macros if minimised. Makes this game 100% casual like Tenhou or Uno Party instead of some all day levelling autism.

>there are people right meow who picked enemy controller and big shield gardna because reddit told them so

>There are people that picked shit cards because they wanted to be different

Well placed taunt

Bad Bakura deck

there isn't much else to pick felix

the less people use or know about the modded apk, the less likely it is for people who use it to get caught. all you do by putting it in the thread is making it easy for someone to report it to konami you stupid faggots. since it's pretty clear we have ledditors here.

It will be legit but shit like alexandrite dragon will either be a npc card or a single card from levelling

second neo when

seriously wouldn't use any of the versions that show up in this thread.

True. Someone calling out white nights for what they are lowered my judgement a little.

i picked cards that i wanted as prismatic not cards that will die out when the meta shifts.

>desert sunlight
is that clown control or what?
i dont know what types of decks are good for odion

>attack the moon
I fucking hope.

Some of them are really broken right now but maybe it will be only used by LDs or SDs.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=qlm6XnKBhtQ
tv show starring pikeru and ebon when

Who called out what? Elaborate please.

>being terrible and taking hours to farm cards

well there's your problem shitter.

>Solidarity
No fucking way

Are Warriors finally getting some good support

Damn, rituals are fun.

I need to ritual summon for a stage mission and I have to admit that Garlandolf is pretty cool even If his effect is easily countered.

Does Soul Exchange work on ritual tributes? I feel a need to meme on people with him now.

For Ritual Summoning, you can Tribute an enemy monster if it's face-up (since you can confirm its Levels).

tfw fun spellcaster deck that uses yugi is going to get shat on and be even worse because of 3sd and dragons

Dkayrd didn't cheat, which was why he ended up as 1st place (he was 2nd at around 11pm yesterday).

when is the new pack gonna be available?

There's one on duel links meta. I think ithat deck works better if you replaced the dark coffins with D gates. I have a similar deck but I dont have any Ishzarks :(

So would this be a good splash into dragon decks running 1 or 2 of buster blader and poly for a back-up beater which has piercing and will help against any deck that runs shit like flamvell grunika
Some time on the 13th or 12th depending on region

>TFW I didn't make the cut just because I hate playing HHG

Didn't need to play harpies, 3sd or weevil burn so long as you had a solid deck.

Post your deck

>get to KOG with kaibaman last gamble joey
>now lose to silver 30 card deck shitters

So just to make sure, Dragons and especially Red-Eyes are fucking insane with this new pack, right?

Pretty good counter to burn decks and doesn't have shit stats, can be a nice addition to a plant deck as well
With cards of red stone, red eyes zombie and red eyes red eyes wyvern yeah a red eyes deck should be pretty good with the new pack