Whats the fastest speed you think someone has passed you on the street or highway ?

Whats the fastest speed you think someone has passed you on the street or highway ?

Some big fucking pickup blew past me probably going close to 140kmh while on a corner

A cop once blew by at probably a buck 10, maybe more. I don't know why he waited so long to catch a guy who was doing probably on 10 or 15 over the ticket point, but it was pretty neat to watch him flying down the road and over the next hill he's got the speeder stopped.

bout 250 kph

Got passed by a Viper ACR on the highway heading home. Easily 120mph+.

Also got passed by a new NSX that was well over 100mph.

Miata can't keep up.

I regularly go 100 mph or so in my 150 hp shitbox on the highway here, and have never had someone pass me or even try to keep up. It's honestly disappointing

Your Miata may not be the fastest but it is yours and yours alone

It’s pretty difficult to judge speed of another vehicle while you are already at highway velocity.

But I’ve seen bikes blow down the long open 6 lane mixer stretches outside of Hartford at easily 160mph+

Regularly passed on the Merrit by Porsche, Ferrari and GTR doing 120+

Had an R8 nearly topped out on the mass pike of all places once.

LS swap and big turbo

Some civic-driving ricer bastard screaming at red line in 5th gear. Probably a buck 10 or a buck 115.

State cops in my state are borderline Gestapo. All the racing happens on B roads, where you generally don't have enough straightaway to break 100.

I was in my pickup at it's top speed of 108mph, and a BMW was staying in front of me for some reason.

I pass everyone at 100-110 on the freeway in my 170 hp pussy wagon, constantly pass mustangs at mach 50. I've never had anyone try to keep up with me or pass me either, it's a little sad.

Why you guys buy fast cars if you don't even try to keep up with my Volvo spaceship?

I'll tell you why
BMW drivers tend to be older white guys or cripple tier armenians so the steering is lighter than bottlecap. For some reason, the faster you go the lighter the steering becomes in those things, it might be adaptive power steering who know. However, once you reach a certain speeds you can barely fucking control the thing because even a 1cm movement of the steering wheel with give you a 90 degree turn. It really is not fun to go fast in a 4 series, it's fucking scary

I had an Integra merge onto the highway and get behind me since I was speeding passed the slow traffic. He followed right behind me no matter how fast I got and I hit 140 on one of the longer straightaways. Aside from that I get passed by people on bikes a lot, I don't bother trying to keep up.

what do you drive?

do you live in NFS?

Got passed at 205mph on my local autobahn, by a golf 2. Guys from Boba Motoring built it, and they've got their shop not too far from me

Sadly, no. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, though. Which is nice sometimes.

On the freeway about 2am. I'm going about 75. Somebody zips by me like a rocket. I'd assume they were going at least 110.

>Speeding is dangerous son
>15 over...that's reckless driving
>t. was going 50 over in an undercover camaro with lights you can barely fucking see through all the grilles and tinted windows

Why do they think this is okay?

What year camaro?

Some new one. Montana cop. Got off with a warning because I'm white and was riding my cousin's harley instead of my usual rice rocket.

>Why you guys buy fast cars if you don't even try to keep up with my Volvo spaceship?
Exactly. The speed limit here is 65 mph, police don't hardly patrol the highway outside of rush hour traffic, and I'm not sure I've every seen a car with over 300 hp break 80. Every time I'm on the highway I pass people in newer mustangs and challengers going only 3-4 over

I know of the 2010's SS's with the $1600 outfitted with undercover stealth lights and siren. The 2002 had a B4C police option available also.

Not much. Usually I play cat and mouse with cars that have similar HP output to mine.

All the fast cars go slow.

Once I passed a Lamborghini on the freeway in a GPS'd work truck. Never went over 65 in that thing, yet I still passed him in a 65 zone.

it might be that most cars are unstable at those speeds and don't have the brakes to match their velocity, the tires to handle the G forces, or the suspension to stay in contact with the road going over bumps at 100+mph

a sportbike or purpose built track car like an ariel atom, i can see going that fast, especially a bike since sticky tires are the norm for them. they're amazingly stable at speed because they are literally racing machines with lights. most other vehicles are hardly up to it on anything but the arrow straight and tightly regulated autobahn.

I get that, but my 16 year old shitbox handles fine at 100 with decent all season tires, and ceramic front brakes and drum rears. Meanwhile 98% of people in "performance" cars seem afraid it'll break, or they'll instantly get a ticket if they go more than 10 over the limit

I don't have any problems with steering in my BMW, and that's even when I'm going 100+ MPH

in my city its not uncommon to be cruising down the e-way at like 70mph before getting your doors blown off by 4 dudes in gym shorts on gsxrs doing like 150.

>a miata can't reach 160km/h
LOL

if we count bikes, 3 guys passed me going what had to be at least 270+kph

A 530d passed me at about 250km/h on the autobahn near Stuttgart while I was flooring my Fiesta tdci at 170km/h.

That was my first time in Germany

grey 997 just did flyby like 40 mins ago, i was going like 120kmh, had to be atleast around 250/270

When I was 18 (12 years ago) I saw a guy pass me on crotch rocket like I was fucking standing still....I was doing 75mph so I assume he was going at LEAST 140, Probably closer to 150-160.

Literally saw him for maybe 2 seconds then GONE

Audi s4 flew past me in the fast lane id say atleast 145, found him 6 miles up the freeway boxed in by cops

Was driving home from work one Friday night at about 2am. Tired and not really paying attention. Needed to change lanes to avoid an exit and was reaching up to signal when a bike passed at about 150. Freaked me out. 30 seconds later a cop with lights on blasts past at maybe 110. Continued on the highway waiting to see a wreck but there was none before my exit.

Was doing about 110-ish in my old Cadillac& passed some fag on a crotch rocket. Like 3 minutes later, he fucking FLEW past me...I don't even know how fast...I literally had my cruis set at 111...

No, like I was going 100+ for 40 miles. I came up on him 30 miles in, and he just took off and stayed in front mostly.

Going 165 my friend passed me at 170+

Going 150 passed by a typhoon don't know how.

It seems after 130 ypu don't get the fun cars to past you anymore

i was in heavy traffic on the highway and a 2000 camry with no license plate was weaving through traffic at 100-120 pretty sketchy.

He was waiting for him to exceed 100 mph so the perp would get punished harder.

It was a 55 zone. I was doing the usual 68ish. The dude he was after was casually walking by me.

Pretty strange, since this particular stretch is near a college and there are always cops stationed around to catch the speeders when it's a holiday weekend and all the kids are driving back to school.

About a year ago I was pushing 125-130 mph at like 3 am on the freeway.

Then this huge pickup blows by me like I was doing 60.

My car: '97 LS400

120 is almost 200 km/h

Overtaken by a CBR1000RR while I was doing 280km/h indicated.

Hard to say, I was doing about 110mph through Leeds and an RS6 came past like I was stationary so easily over 160.

some dumb bitch in a tahoe past me going 160mph then immediately got pulled over a minute later

A fucking Mini Cooper of ALL things blew by me doing at LEAST 130-140. That night I made America cry with my "Muscle" being best by some small-ass Italian chode. Fuck, I was fucking mad.

testosterone.

I always speed in my Mazda 6, because it's boring and I get impatient. Going fast makes it both more fun and makes the trip go faster.

In my twin turbo z I always cruise at 80k, the feeling of massive power under my foot at any time keeps me satisfied enough and I just cruise

Same here. Mini Clubman, 125ish hp. 95-100 always on the freeway. Nobody cares, nobody passes.

I don't like driving the same speed as everyone else in a small ass car, people forget I'm there. Had a pickup almost crush me and my girlfriend into a divider because we were matched in speed for so long he just forgot I was there.

I passed someone while doing 120-130
Only for him to match speed and then fly past me.
I was in a 350z he was in a newer nismo, my steering got a little finicky in the 135 range but rpms were still under 4k

doing 220 kph on the autobahn and some porches flew by. No idea how fast they were going but it's a bit daunting to still have them 'appear' close-by in your mirrors while having a pretty decent speed yourself.

Would have to be at least 160kph on the highway around 2:30am. Coming back from a friend's place across town going 100kph when a set of xenon lights appeared in my mirrors. Few seconds went by and then, what I'm fairly sure was an Aventador, rocketed past me in a blur. The sound was fucking deafening even inside a modern car and it was amazing.

Scariest pass was going home one night when I was a learner driver. Driving home with my mum, nearly home, going around a long curving right hand turn that ended with a left hand hairpin (road snaking around the base of some hills). Road is 2 way 60km residential area and I was going the speed limit about halfway around when some dumb cunts in a VX commodore flew past me right at the hairpin, nearing hitting an oncoming driver they couldn't see. I could see what was going to happen a few seconds before they overtook me so I was ready and put on the brakes hard to get them the fuck around and away from me as fast as possible, but it was still scary to think that if I hadn't they wouldn't have had enough space to get through and would have cleaned up that other car, who is a neighbor of ours. Some fuckin people man.

>reread own comment.
>"some porches flew by".
imagine that. Whole porches flying by.
porsches were obviously meant.

The other night I was doing about 75mph on the interstate when some stock late 80's accord passed me at like 100mph with the passenger hanging his foot over the door mirror. Wish I'd got a video.

250+ km/h on the Autobahn, several times
Never paid much attention to what they drove

Had a 911 Turbo pass me at 160. Shortly followed by two Chargers with flashing lights.

a new corvette passed me with a temprorary paper license. caught up with him in my shitbox @ 110 and chilled for a few miles before he decided to race off at what I imagine would be 150+ when I lost site

that was a one time thing tho, nobody else passes at more than 95 really

Some lamborghini going about 200mph while i was going 130mph, the feeling when u need to move over at that speed and someone just flies by like you are standing still. And all that in a 160hp 20 years old a6.
>tfw germany

Genuinely can't control my 2016 428i
A nanometer turn to the left at that speed would fling me into a wall, steering is looser than a wizards sleeve

I can do 200 in my fucking Focus.

one of my faviroute moments was cruising home at 95mph at like midnight on the motorway.
a fricken rat styled lada with 4 people in it came by at like 120mph. this thing was fucking rotten and dishevelled so bad

not the fastest but the most memorable lol

I was doing about 85 on a two lane county road at 1 am and I was readily passed by a fucking local news station's Ford Escape. Must have been at least 100.

A shit tier clapped out Saturn SC2 weaves around me at 120mph I don't know how that Tupperware car didn't implode doing that.