I fucking hate women so much

I fucking hate women so much.

is that a hubcap? lol

good
fucking
lord

>Anyone wanna guess what color they think I'm plasti dipping them?
>guess what color they think
You can tell a lot about someone's mind by how they structure sentences.

kys faggot

>plasti dipping
what did she mean by this?

Fact: 99% of Veeky Forums won't know what's wrong with that image

My guess is flat black like all the coal burner base trim Nissan drivers.

make me nigger faggot

Lol dumb bitch spent hours masking that off lol

keep the tears flowing senpai

why dont you two get a room and fuck?

Look at this loser meltdown!

jokes on you

Honey, is that u?

keked

I missed u too. Just 3 more months left with this bullshit and we can finally bond more

Go fuck yourself?

how are we gonna bond?

can we watch some tv together? shitpost? maybe a fap sesh?

I'll hang you and then shit post some nudes 8==D

Plastidip is easy to peel. You don't really need to tape.

Trudat

The sad thang is even base Camreez cum mit alloyz nao so an entire jeneration will gro up not noeing how da hubkkkaps r werk

It's like paint. But it peels off. It's cheaper than a paint job but doesn't last as long. It's halfway between a condom for your car and a temporary paint job you can peel off.

lel faggot

NIGGERS... ITS A FUCKING PLASTIC COVER
IT
COMES
OFF

you aren't my fucking bf. don't impersonate him.

So why do people hate it so much?

don't be mad at the woman be mad at the bf or husband.

A shitpost bond? Excellent!!!!!
Fuck off ur not me..

Lmao perma virgin r9kcucks getting upset over literally nothing as usual

can we skype, senpai?

gone like the wjnd

NICO

pottery

Because it does not look quite as good as a regular coat of paint. And also because of the faggotry of its proponents. They hail it like the second coming of Jesus or some bullshit. It's the future!!!

And also, as you've probably figured out, car culture is all about how much time and money other people see you put into your car. It's a smaller investment in both time and money than maintaining a real paint job, so it earns no respect.

That's the point.
All she had to do was take it off, spray it, let it dry, and put it back on but she instead chose to take it off, cover the steelies and tires in masking tape, put the hubcap back on, SHE PUT THE FUCKING LUGNUTS BACK ON, spray it, then take everything off again and put the hubcaps back on.
The stupid bitch probably did it 4 times too

>tfw ur so stupid you would've done the same

>what colour they think
what did she mean by this?

Summer pls go

Those lug nuts are fake, they're a part of the hubcap. The real lugnuts are underneath. You're almost as stupid as she is.

>Colour
Britfuck spotted

Nice

>wrong

Well, the lug nuts don't hold the hubcap on obviously, you can still just pop it off.

Fiat hub caps on the Doblo are held on my the wheel bolts. It isn't that far fetched for it to be similar on a Nissan. If you weren't so rude you could have learned something today but instead you made yourself look dumb. Gg

>they're a part of the hubcap
My buddy had a T-Bird with those caps, and his mechanic snapped off two of them with an air wrench before he figured that out.

Well I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Of course someone like Volvo would do something like that.

But she still didn't have to take off the lugs to take off the hubcap.

yeah my civic has fake lugs on the hubcaps and i dont care yes i have hubcaps

>types proper English
>no way it's a non-native English speaker, has to be a Brit!!!11
remove thyself

>proper
Yeah, only stuck up types and Brits say "proper", though.

Volvo is Nissan now? When did this happened

>Additional U
>proper english

Color is the latin root of color. The U was added by the norman french invaders. When you type "color", you are paying homage to the foundations of western civilization. When you type "colour", you are paying homage to a bunch of smelly barbarians that spoke in a drunken slur.

holy shit

>is that a hubcap? lol
Wheel cover, retard

pic related is a hubcap

Oh boy, I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

>guaranteed replies

she shoulda loosened it up with some blinker fluid

i wonder if she tried the key

I'm actually kinda impressed she had an axe. The women I know will use the smallest goddamn paring knife to chop an onion, but she wasn't afraid to use something full-sized.